Author Topic: MAGICALPSYCHICS.com  (Read 6168 times)

Offline Deidra7

Re: MAGICALPSYCHICS.com
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 12:20:09 AM »
I called Karma Goddess on here.  wow she is dead accurate. At first I didnt think she was right- she told me the guy i just was dating isnt going to talk to me for months and months. She told me this right after a date with him and then turned out she was right- it's been over a month now and I haven't heard from him. Some of the other details she gave me were scary accurate also. This is a new site but it def has great and accurate psychics and tarot readers who def know what they are doing!

Offline snowy3

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 03:33:52 AM »
Hello guys I am a new comer. Sorry if I am out of the topic but wondering can a psychic really pick up if someone is dating? O dealth with some psychics, but they didn't give me accurate readings. They said he wasn't seeing anyone. The truth is he has a gf in his life and plans to live together with her. They might be not lying, but they just couldn't read my situation correctly. I am really dissapointed. Need your feedback guys.

Offline Deidra7

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2018, 10:07:11 PM »
yes they can- u would need someone with more empath qualities- empaths really r good t nailing feelings and personalities and can desrcibe the person to a T usually from my expierience

anything