Author Topic: MAGICALPSYCHICS.com  (Read 6167 times)

Offline Loislane222

MAGICALPSYCHICS.com
« on: May 31, 2018, 05:03:09 AM »
I found this site last year it is a newer site MAGICALPSYCHICS.com I have gotten readings from many of the psychics. It is still at a $1.99 per minute promo rate and the psychics send free minutes as well. I have talked to most of the psychics on there and I found these ones to be very accurate

Layla- Interesting delivery, she comes up with shocking details and is very accurate.
Violet- Very accurate. She is short, but to the point.
Shannon- also very good but is not really logged in often.

I have been calling these readers since last year and so far their accuracy over 95% for me at least. Hayley is also very good.

Offline mignnone

Re: MAGICALPSYCHICS.com
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 11:26:59 AM »
What specifically have they been accurate about, feeling, timelines, predictions that come to pass. As what is their rate without the promo?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 01:26:58 PM »
I've talked to Layla and Hayley. Hayley was extremely vague/generic, had to squeeze toothpaste out of her and then gave me a "maybe" answer lol.

Layla was accurate on very minor things but predictions change each time I called and is one of these readers that have no idea what they're reading. "Could be this, could be that, could be this, could be that" - changes based on the info you give her.

Figured the site was going to be lame when Loislane222 makes the very first post about readers she has tried.....Sure.

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 06:20:16 PM »
These currently are my go to psychics because they are accurate and also it is affordable. They have been right about crazy things. I have been dating and both Layla and Violet predicted that my ex would have the cops around him- which he did after our break up). Violet perfectly described the house which he was spending a lot of time at (cheating on me with his friend). Before all of this happened, Hayley told me that he was in the house with the girl and was able to pinpoint exactly when and I was able to catch him cheating. Layla has told me countless times how things were going to go with different people I was dating. She is very accurate with time lines and will tell me when so and so was going to call me back or when I would see them next what we would do. She would describe their intentions or true motivations and end up being right to a T. Layla has predicted a friend getting engaged when it really didn't seem possible. She also told me this thing in my throat was not serious and that I would be ok. I had to go to the doctor, but everything she said ended up being true and I was fine. She was great at telling me in detail where my ex was and who he was with during those times where he would be MIA when we were still together. She is very honest and will tell me if someone is no good or not to bother. The other psychics I have called on here don't sugar coat- which is nice. I would rather hear the hard truth than be expecting a fairy tale with some frog and it never manifests.

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 06:28:18 PM »
Honetkick I joined to check in on my old go to psychics and see if others had the same experience as me. I am not going to list them as I no longer call them and ended up being disappointed with them but they were accurate for a long time.

mignnone I wrote a bit in my last post about what they have been right about. Their rate has been $1.99 every time I have called and they always send me free minutes. I never need an offer code.

candiednut Shannon and Violet are also really good. IDK Hayley and Layla have always been accurate for me, but I'm not always looking for details, for me I am more so just wanting definitive answers on certain questions like about dating  "is this going to work out or not.." for example

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 02:23:22 AM »
I gave Layla a try and she was pretty good. Right away she knew I have been having upset stomach over seeing a poi on the street that I see often when I am out and about.  Said I would see this person very soon and if I wave or say hello she will stop to talk. Did say that she would be angry at first but then we would talk and things would pick up from there.

Second time I called her she said I would see her sister out of the blue and hear quite a story. Today I did. I was getting off a bus heading to see a house that my friend just bought / moved into and I ran into her sister as her parents live very close by. She spoke with me and told me if I see her sister again on the street say Hi and let her talk to you. She has allot of things she wants to say and is scared about what I will say. It freaked me out.

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 05:27:59 AM »
My most recent reading with Layla was a few days ago (and also last week). I started talking to a new guy last week- I thought it looked promising and maybe it could go somewhere. I called Layla and she warned me that he was not who he said he was and just wanted to hook up. I was a little surprised because he seemed so nice and said he wanted to find a serious commitment and wasn't the type to have hook ups but a few days after my reading the truth of what Layla said started to be revealed. He was a jerk and def didn't want a serious commitment like he said. I was really disappointed, but again Layla was right and 100% right about his intentions!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 02:50:31 PM »
what kind of scam site is this?  I tried to add $10 to my account and it's not showing at all even though it went though??

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 03:35:22 PM »
ok well my credit went thru, that was a strange reading, i tried layla, she seemed very nice but kind of rushed.  I don't feel like I got any clear answers at all.  however, I do feel she was accurate on things as far as present....

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 06:29:55 PM »
NO the Psychics CANNOT see your phone number on this site. If there is a error with the payment the administrator Haley will call you or if you have an issue the administrator will call you! The psychics have no access to the private info or phone number ! I always ask this when I call any site..

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »
I was excited today because Krystal was logged on. She was really accurate for me and told me my boyfriend was cheating on me and described the girl in detail. I had no idea (at the time) that he would cheat on me with this "friend" of his but it turned out being 100% true along with a few other things she told me. Krystal is def really good.

BTW candied nut- i sent magical psychics a message and they confirmed that only customer service/ administrator has access to you information the psychics do no have any way of accessing personal info and it is a blind system just like the callers don't have access to the psychics numbers either

wildheart- ya Layla is amazing- a lot of the stuff even makes more sense later , from my experience

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 07:12:58 PM »
Maybe they can see the username of who is calling? I know when I call a few other bigger sites they somehow know its me--- I will ask for you and get back to u

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 07:16:34 PM »
candied nut does your user name have you name on it anywhere? maybe that could be it? 

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 02:57:25 PM »
I contacted customer service. The woman I spoke to said that psychics have absolutely no access and no way of accessing anyone's personal info. She said psychics can see a caller's username and that is so they can send them free minutes at the end of the call

Offline lovee99

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 03:39:49 PM »
I found this site last year it is a newer site MAGICALPSYCHICS.com I have gotten readings from many of the psychics. It is still at a $1.99 per minute promo rate and the psychics send free minutes as well. I have talked to most of the psychics on there and I found these ones to be very accurate

Layla- Interesting delivery, she comes up with shocking details and is very accurate.
Violet- Very accurate. She is short, but to the point.
Shannon- also very good but is not really logged in often.

I have been calling these readers since last year and so far their accuracy over 95% for me at least. Hayley is also very good.

I called Layla a few minutes ago. She asked for  names, dob, and city/state. I inquired about why she would need the location and she grew angry and said she can't help. I currenlt have sent a refund request and have opened a dispute with paypal. I will stay away from this site, especially crappy Layla