Author Topic: Keen- Michelle Answers  (Read 22310 times)

WinterElf

Re: Keen- Michelle Answers
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2019, 09:19:47 PM »
she read positive for me and then negative on the same situation. i will just give it up to god.  she changed her predictions .....

josh34

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2019, 09:22:41 PM »
she read positive for me and then negative on the same situation. i will just give it up to god.  she changed her predictions .....

She's a fraud. She goes toward negative 98% of the time, and then shifts it for when she feels like to to show that she's not a fraud. She's scum. Just ignore her <3 She's a fake and a fraud.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2020, 09:44:53 PM »
I tried her quite a while back. She was awful and her predictions were negative. They didnt come to pass either. Shes just another fake and negative reader imho.

Michele is super negative, and when I responded that things might change for
the better, she replied as if she was all-knowing and that her words are what will
happen.

Offline Joy

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2020, 01:41:58 AM »
I just saw this thread and remembered I had a reading with her that I recorded. I couldn't remember the reading so I listened to it now. It was from July 2019. My reading was also negative. And not only that it was negative but she repeated a few times how the guy I asked about only finds me sexy but doesn't like me as a person and never had romantic interest in me. I heard it the first time but she repeated it 2-3 more times during the 11 minutes reading. I asked about work, too. From the position of August 2020, I can say that not even one thing she predicted or said was true. The answer to the work question was total fantasy. She did sound very confident in what she was saying but 1 year later I can say that it was a big negative miss all around.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2020, 10:17:34 AM »
Anyone read with her? She told me that both my POIs will disappear forever lol was super negative about the reading

POI A is cheating (like talking to someone else)
POI B is more genuine but flaky, will disappear due to career

She's super positive about a guy who is coming in... I feel like psychics always hype up upcoming love interests and when I meet them they're like meh
and when I come back to the psychic she'll predict someone else coming in again lol, the cycle repeats itself

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2021, 05:32:48 PM »
I have to say she read for me and what she said all made sense and I gave little to no insight. She stated things off the bat about POI and I, wasn't negative was just truthful saying she sees us eventually moving in together but not right away and it isn't a thing we make a huge deal he just kind of starts staying over more and more until we make it official, which sounds just like him to be honest. He never makes a big deal of anything we haven't even put labels on each other but haven't been seeing anyone else and told each other we aren't with anyone else... aka he never talks about "official" things but just does them and she said he is more action orientated. She also brought up what has been bothering him at home and I had not given any insight to this at all! So I have to say maybe she doesn't connect with everyone as some readers do and don't but she seemed straight on for me. And there is a pretty senior member on here that recommended her in her top 5, that is how I found her.