Author Topic: Keen- Michelle Answers  (Read 22217 times)

Offline star1

Re: Keen- Michelle Answers
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 11:13:50 PM »
Just update. She was fake so many red flags said a lot of wrong thing and said she want me to come back for cleanse and that it cost 300 dollars and continued session.

Is there any way I can get money back? Now I have less money and I'm sad about the reading with michelle):

I told u you will regret it. This is a bad habit u started. This forum is a gift n a curse if youre not careful!

Sadly, I agree.

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 11:44:56 PM »

Ok I made a mistake. Badger me a bout that. Tell me you told me so. Because that is how you talk to some body who is upset and hurting.

I wish people could be empathetic and understand that I am hurting after what I heard and I thought it was a sign. It would help it really would if instead of say I told you so you could just be understand. It would go a long way. I need to be a lone for a bit.

People are getting frustrated with you. You keep asking the same questions over and over or asking for advice then not listening. They're only looking out for you, it's tough love.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 11:51:18 PM »

Ok I made a mistake. Badger me a bout that. Tell me you told me so. Because that is how you talk to some body who is upset and hurting.

I wish people could be empathetic and understand that I am hurting after what I heard and I thought it was a sign. It would help it really would if instead of say I told you so you could just be understand. It would go a long way. I need to be a lone for a bit.

People are getting frustrated with you. You keep asking the same questions over and over or asking for advice then not listening. They're only looking out for you, it's tough love.

Exactly. I wish some One did the same for me when i was in a binge years ago before i wasted hundreds on fakes n inaccuracy. U will never know who wrks for u if u try people who may wrk for every One else. This forum is a TOOL to find good readers but its not a bible. There are ppl here with bad intent who will tell u anything so u can spend your money.  When u post your business those psychics and fakes on these sights lurk here and record who u are and what u say here so when u call u can think they are accurate. I think the whole keen is bullsht but thats just me.i tried to help u before and u choose to ignore it and now what i said is happening to u and im not even psychic.  U need to be aware of what u are doin to yaself its not healthy at all!

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 11:59:48 PM »

Tough love is wrong. You should not be hard on sensitive people. It hurts more than helps and I am astound at amount of people that do not understand that. The only advice i got was do not call reader when upset. I usually agree but you can not blame for seeing what i did as sign. So I listen to advice. Just because i have a sad post does not mean i do not listen to advice. And even if I did not listen to advice It is wrong and immature to hold pride and say told you so if one refuse advice it is not tough love. Tough love is just excuse to show a mean side to the people that hurt. Instead of be hurtful toward some body who suffering instead of tell them I told you so be kind and empathize.

Okay. But you similarly have to surely understand why people are getting frustrated with you. We all are in the same boat.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 12:05:57 AM »

Tough love is wrong. You should not be hard on sensitive people. It hurts more than helps and I am astound at amount of people that do not understand that. The only advice i got was do not call reader when upset. I usually agree but you can not blame for seeing what i did as sign. So I listen to advice. Just because i have a sad post does not mean i do not listen to advice. And even if I did not listen to advice It is wrong and immature to hold pride and say told you so if one refuse advice it is not tough love. Tough love is just excuse to show a mean side to the people that hurt. Instead of be hurtful toward some body who suffering instead of tell them I told you so be kind and empathize.

Okay. But you similarly have to surely understand why people are getting frustrated with you. We all are in the same boat.

Why? Tell me why people get angry with me. Because I sensitive? Then that is there problem. If they get anger at my worry or sadness then can not you see they are in the wrong?! You do not get anger at the coworker who always sad do you? I am not always sad and my post are not always sad but just example. If you do get frustrate with coworker who always sad that is your problem and no theres. People here need to be kinder and empathetic and understand that when people make mistake or hurt or post some thing skeptical or sad, the last thing need is to be jerk to them and make them hurt more.

Natasha and I have just told you, (and a few others) why you are being a little frustrating. We all understand you're worried. We all are. You post the same questions constantly and don't listen to people's advice. It then frustrates them and you think they're being mean to you. If someone kept on asking you the same questions over and over again and didn't listen to you, you would get frustrated, too. People on here are a really nice bunch, they have helped you. It's just you're asking them the same questions again and again, so we are finding it a little frustrating. They are looking out for you and trying to help.

Offline star1

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 12:19:04 AM »

Why? Tell me why people get angry with me. Because I sensitive? Then that is there problem. If they get anger at my worry or sadness then can not you see they are in the wrong?! You do not get anger at the coworker who always sad do you? I am not always sad and my post are not always sad but just example. If you do get frustrate with coworker who always sad that is your problem and no theres. People here need to be kinder and empathetic and understand that when people make mistake or hurt or post some thing skeptical or sad, the last thing need is to be jerk to them and make them hurt more.

Natasha and I have just told you, (and a few others) why you are being a little frustrating. We all understand you're worried. We all are. You post the same questions constantly and don't listen to people's advice. It then frustrates them and you think they're being mean to you. If someone kept on asking you the same questions over and over again and didn't listen to you, you would get frustrated, too. People on here are a really nice bunch, they have helped you. It's just you're asking them the same questions again and again, so we are finding it a little frustrating. They are looking out for you and trying to help.

Then be understand that I am just worry! You understand how worry can be. So empathize and do not be rude. If people get aggravate because I might post some thing once more then that there issue for getting annoy. Bear with me and be empathetic. Especially after I just come back from hospital. Understand I have my worrys as do any of you. And i take advice. Just because i do not agree with some advice and decide not to go that direction does not give the person who give advice the right to be rude. I do not ask the same question constantly I really do not. I may post a post a bout worry once or twice concern the same topic but so what? Why be rude? If get annoy work on that do not take it out on the person. If some body ask me the same thing over and over I would not get mad because I can empathize. It is called being understand or being kind. Some thing that a lot here need to learn. Not you particular you have really been kind but in general. I see a lot here who quick to attack other for differ opinion or for no reason and it is horrible. I can name certain people I see this from constant but I will not. They understand who they are and they know they be aggressive for little reason. That not ok and that is immature. Those people have grow up to do. There are very kind people on here but there are also a few active people that are rude and condescending just to be that way. And that not ok. Understand I have reason for what I did even if that is based on fear or not and just be kind and empathetic. It is not hard. At all.

I do not want to clutter this page and I want to be a lone right now. I am hurt and I do not feel like people are here for me unless I fit there condition. That is wrong.

I need to go for now. Thank you for your kindness. Please keep me update if michelle is wrong on some thing. It might sound illogic but that would give me some hope. Thank you. And thank you to every body who continue to be kind to me regardless of how I can be.

I'm not being rude, for the 3rd/4th/5th time. I am putting it politely. You are doing exactly what frustrates people (not listening) and I feel like we are just going to keep going around in circles.

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 12:20:20 AM »

I was on psychic addiction for quite a few years now. I started using them when I fell in love with this amazing guy who I thought felt the same way about me but he was going away for 6 months and we have only been dating for 4 months. I knew deep down that this will not be going to become something when he gets back but I held onto that hope. I started calling psychics as soon as he left after even telling me clearly that we met at a wrong time perhaps and we should both move on. I said yes to him coz I didn't want to come across desperate or foolish but I was so in love with him that I just called psychics like anything. I remember once I had no money to call them so I had to wait for my paycheck and those few days were so hard. I would spend money like anything coz most of them gave me false hopes. There were some good ones that I don't remember now coz it was a while ago who clearly said he doesn't think of you the way you do but I would just ignore them and ask for a refund if I could. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that after all this time what I have learnt is just try these psychics occasionally coz there are some legit ones who want to help you and will be good on connecting with you but at the end of the day you have to accept the reality. It is so hard to face reality sometimes that we make up these illusions around us hoping things will work out as we want them too. They will when the time is right. The universe works in all sorts of ways....right when I moved on from that guy after a couple years of wasting money and energy he came back and asked to meet up. But guess what! I had already moved on...I wasn't seeing someone new so to speak but I just didn't feel the same way about him and I told him that. Just have patience and save your sanity. P.S. This is the very first time I have shared my psychic addiction experience and I hope you can learn from my mistakes.

Good way to put it  :D

Offline star1

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 12:26:41 AM »

Then be understand that I am just worry! You understand how worry can be. So empathize and do not be rude. If people get aggravate because I might post some thing once more then that there issue for getting annoy. Bear with me and be empathetic. Especially after I just come back from hospital. Understand I have my worrys as do any of you. And i take advice. Just because i do not agree with some advice and decide not to go that direction does not give the person who give advice the right to be rude. I do not ask the same question constantly I really do not. I may post a post a bout worry once or twice concern the same topic but so what? Why be rude? If get annoy work on that do not take it out on the person. If some body ask me the same thing over and over I would not get mad because I can empathize. It is called being understand or being kind. Some thing that a lot here need to learn. Not you particular you have really been kind but in general. I see a lot here who quick to attack other for differ opinion or for no reason and it is horrible. I can name certain people I see this from constant but I will not. They understand who they are and they know they be aggressive for little reason. That not ok and that is immature. Those people have grow up to do. There are very kind people on here but there are also a few active people that are rude and condescending just to be that way. And that not ok. Understand I have reason for what I did even if that is based on fear or not and just be kind and empathetic. It is not hard. At all.

I do not want to clutter this page and I want to be a lone right now. I am hurt and I do not feel like people are here for me unless I fit there condition. That is wrong.

I need to go for now. Thank you for your kindness. Please keep me update if michelle is wrong on some thing. It might sound illogic but that would give me some hope. Thank you. And thank you to every body who continue to be kind to me regardless of how I can be.

I'm not being rude, for the 3rd/4th/5th time. I am putting it politely. You are doing exactly what frustrates people (not listening) and I feel like we are just going to keep going around in circles.

I do not mean you in particular. You have been very kind and I appreciate you. Please bear with me if I go round in circle. Just be empathic please. Because I try really hard to have hope and stay positive and I sorry if I can be annoy but I really am just scared and trying hard to be ok.just please be understanding. I am really trying here.

And thank you for experience kota❤

But I an getting drink right now I have my problems and need to feel better. I know it not good but I feel deep about things. So I going to go for a little I feel really sad. Please keep me update on michelle and prediction. It might sound illogic but hearing she wrong for some thing will go long way to give me hope.

Thank you for bear with me ❤

I sent you PM.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2018, 08:16:13 AM »
any update on her predictions?

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2018, 12:07:27 AM »

Why? Tell me why people get angry with me. Because I sensitive? Then that is there problem. If they get anger at my worry or sadness then can not you see they are in the wrong?! You do not get anger at the coworker who always sad do you? I am not always sad and my post are not always sad but just example. If you do get frustrate with coworker who always sad that is your problem and no theres. People here need to be kinder and empathetic and understand that when people make mistake or hurt or post some thing skeptical or sad, the last thing need is to be jerk to them and make them hurt more. What they need is kindness and care especially if they feel hurt and alone.

I need a drink. I can not take this right now. I feel alone and beside my self.

I hope to see that michelle can be wrong for some I need that hope right now be cause I feel pretty attack and hopeless.

You need to seek out a therapist and stop calling psychics.  Getting some guy back is not going to fix what is wrong. 

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2018, 03:50:55 PM »
I’m not so sure about this reader. Will say something in one reading and then something totally opposite in the next. She was inconsistent for me

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2018, 04:20:08 PM »
Read with her for the first time a year ago at one of my lowest points with my former POI. She was one of the only ones to tell me he and I would never get back together and I thought she was full of it because EVERYONE else said the opposite.

Obviously she was right. He came back as she said, but she stressed it’d only be as a friend. I’ve held on to slight hope that eventually when he got his shit together we’d get back together...yesterday he posted a bunch of pictures on social media with a new girlfriend. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Again, this just reinforces my decision to cut myself off from readings.

Offline star1

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2018, 04:26:16 PM »
She seems to be quite a negative (but usually right) reader.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2018, 04:53:27 PM »

You’re right. I’ve never received a positive reading from her but she has given me some positive predictions recently in regard to future relationships. We’ll see if she’s right about that or not

Offline star1

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2018, 05:03:35 PM »

You’re right. I’ve never received a positive reading from her but she has given me some positive predictions recently in regard to future relationships. We’ll see if she’s right about that or not

Let's hope that a man turns up for Christmas with a bow on his head hidden in a big arse box  ;) :D

anything