Author Topic: Keen- Michelle Answers  (Read 22311 times)

Offline evaluna1

Keen- Michelle Answers
« on: May 27, 2018, 08:42:26 PM »
I couldn’t find a thread for this reader so I had to start a new one.
So I had a reading with her and was totally the opposite from my trusted advisors...
Can anyone give me feedback if she is accurate? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Hillcam

Re: Keen- Michelle Answers
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:42:48 AM »
She’s given me predictions that contradicted my go to’s and turned out to be correct. She tells me thing that I usually don’t want to hear but I like her a lot.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 07:23:19 PM »
Any updates? Just read with her after seeing this and she gave me a different outcome from everyone else too. That we have a connection and he’s feeling attached to me, but this is about as comfortable as he can get in a relationship because of blockages he has, so it won’t progress past where it is now.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:32:11 PM by ShootingStar »

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 01:37:24 AM »
Update: Michelle Answers was one of the only correct ones. Things did not pan out with the new POI like she said. Ovalley was also correct.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 06:42:39 PM »
Update: Michelle Answers was one of the only correct ones. Things did not pan out with the new POI like she said. Ovalley was also correct.

who was wrong?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 11:00:27 PM »
Basically everyone. I’ll have to do a post on it, but it’ll take time to compile so I’ll have to get to it later.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 09:33:44 PM »

I want to make an edit re Ovalley, and will update her page. I asked about a new guy and she for once gave me a positive prediction and said he is such a good guy, really one of the good ones, and was giving me tips to not push him away basically. Well, he was a controlling asshole in the end and I ended it, so, not right about him being a good one.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 10:56:35 PM »

I want to make an edit re Ovalley, and will update her page. I asked about a new guy and she for once gave me a positive prediction and said he is such a good guy, really one of the good ones, and was giving me tips to not push him away basically. Well, he was a controlling asshole in the end and I ended it, so, not right about him being a good one.

I’m confused. Are you referring to Michele Answers or Ovalley? Sorry.

Offline skyline

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 12:22:22 AM »
She nailed one prediction already for my sister's employment prospects.

And so far, regarding my love life in general, she's been right.

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 09:32:38 PM »
Just had reading with her. She said we wont be in relationship and that he will be with other girl for 3 to 5 years. This is opposite of what yona gaylene cookie every body says. She said I have chance to visit him but no relationship and mention that he is happy with new girl which is also not what other readers say.

Has she be wrong for any body?:( that was not what I want to hear or what other reader say:(

PokeyPokes. It doesn't matter if Michelle has been right or wrong for others. She may have connected well for some people and predictions come through for them, she could be wrong about your situation. Just try to relax and when readers tell you things, try not to panic and worry. You will always get mixed answers from readers. I have. We all have. She gave you bad news, doesn't mean she's right. Nobody knows, you have to wait for all to unwind. Relax.

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 09:43:52 PM »
Just had reading with her. She said we wont be in relationship and that he will be with other girl for 3 to 5 years. This is opposite of what yona gaylene cookie every body says. She said I have chance to visit him but no relationship and mention that he is happy with new girl which is also not what other readers say.

Has she be wrong for any body?:( that was not what I want to hear or what other reader say:(

PokeyPokes. It doesn't matter if Michelle has been right or wrong for others. She may have connected well for some people and predictions come through for them, she could be wrong about your situation. Just try to relax and when readers tell you things, try not to panic and worry. You will always get mixed answers from readers. I have. We all have. She gave you bad news, doesn't mean she's right. Nobody knows, you have to wait for all to unwind. Relax.

Yona and gaylene pick up travel there and us work on planning future together and cookie said I will move there.

I just do not see a lot of "she was wrong" posts which does worry me. I know connection might be different for people but some psychic are definitely better than other. :(

I understand you're worried. I'm also a little worried about you, you seem really anxious. Look at other boards. Lots of people saying a reader didn't work for them and one or two saying they did work for them. Go with your gut instinct. It is never wrong. Do you feel that this man still cares? Do you sense he will come back? Your own intuition is the best tool you'll get.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 09:51:34 PM »

Yona and gaylene pick up travel there and us work on planning future together and cookie said I will move there.

I just do not see a lot of "she was wrong" posts which does worry me. I know connection might be different for people but some psychic are definitely better than other. :(

I understand you're worried. I'm also a little worried about you, you seem really anxious. Look at other boards. Lots of people saying a reader didn't work for them and one or two saying they did work for them. Go with your gut instinct. It is never wrong. Do you feel that this man still cares? Do you sense he will come back? Your own intuition is the best tool you'll get.

I honest do not know:( she said he feels a connection with me but wont take it any further he feels restrictions she says

Sadly, you have to wait it out and try to feel what your gut is trying to tell you. This woman he's with he may get bored of, anyway. Nobody truly knows the future.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 10:11:28 PM »

I just got to my car I was at a store when had that reading and  I saw some thing on my dashboard. It was a paper advertisement. From a psychic because it was about psychic reading. I live in small town very secular and if you tell any body here you believe in psychic they would think your crazy. This is a sign you think? What are the odds? After a horrible scary read I find this paper ad for psychic on dashboard. Mother was in same parking lot did not get it. Big lot though.

Wow, interesting. I would wonder, too. Does she have a website or maybe google her name for reviews? May be worth a shot. I've only once seen a psychic in person but she mostly gave me generic predictions ("you'll meet someone and fall in love, you'll have a good job and make good money" etc.). It was some storefront reader in Greenwich Village, just for fun.

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 10:14:24 PM »

I honest do not know:( she said he feels a connection with me but wont take it any further he feels restrictions she says

Sadly, you have to wait it out and try to feel what your gut is trying to tell you. This woman he's with he may get bored of, anyway. Nobody truly knows the future.

I just got to my car I was at a store when had that reading and  I saw some thing on my dashboard. It was a paper advertisement. From a psychic because it was about psychic reading. I live in small town very secular and if you tell any body here you believe in psychic they would think your crazy. This is a sign you think? What are the odds? After a horrible scary read I find this paper ad for psychic on dashboard. Mother was in same parking lot did not get it. Big lot though.

Hmm. Not sure. But having multiple readings is going to confuse you more.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 11:06:19 PM »
Just update. She was fake so many red flags said a lot of wrong thing and said she want me to come back for cleanse and that it cost 300 dollars and continued session.

Is there any way I can get money back? Now I have less money and I'm sad about the reading with michelle):

I told u you will regret it. This is a bad habit u started. This forum is a gift n a curse if youre not careful!