Author Topic: Muze  (Read 3887 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Muze
« on: May 24, 2018, 07:11:47 PM »
I read with her recently and she seemed to pick up on so much of what was currently going on.  However, her prediction did not plan out.  California Psychics seem to just throw out a contact date and hope it occurs.  When she said that I would get a phone call I was expecting in a week, I had to tell her that I really didn't think it would happen that soon.  Her reply was rambling I record my call so here it is word for word:

"the time frame involved in this doesn't surprise me, we are all on a karma path at the moment and those karmas have been coming up for years don't let what held this back then and the way it was is now becoming an issue, so it's expected in these current energies"

It's been a month since I read with her and the call never came.

I just don't think there are any readers who can really say what the future holds they can tell you what's going on currently, or in the past.  But then I think of the times when readers have told me things that were going to happen, it wasn't even helpful because it was surrounded by so much information that wasn't even true. Not sure what to believe.

Offline mignnone

Re: Muze
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 07:40:18 PM »
That’s been my experience too. They are only good for reading the past and present. The average psychic probably can only see into the future if it happens that week. Any prediction over that usually doesn’t happen. A hand full of psychics like remote views can see the future but even the things they see don’t always come true. My advice would be only use them when you really need to know something from the past or get insight on present situations. The future is what you make it.

Offline Newlife

Re: Muze
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 11:17:30 PM »
I tried her, predictions didn’t happen and she didn’t pick up anything.

That’s been my experience too. They are only good for reading the past and present. The average psychic probably can only see into the future if it happens that week. Any prediction over that usually doesn’t happen. A hand full of psychics like remote views can see the future but even the things they see don’t always come true. My advice would be only use them when you really need to know something from the past or get insight on present situations. The future is what you make it.

anything