Author Topic: Luciana  (Read 3215 times)

Offline maroonlight

Luciana
« on: May 22, 2018, 02:59:24 PM »
Just wanted to inquire about her, since during my CP binge I actually never read with her despite her being extremely popular with her always maxed out queue.

I've heard a couple people say she has gotten predictions correct, although I think she tends to be a positive reader.

Any experiences with her?

Offline mignnone

Re: Luciana
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 06:22:54 PM »
I called her back in January due to all the hype about her. I read with her for 20 minutes and it seemed like she was talking over my head and won’t just give me straight answers. One of her predictions was for May 11th. She said something would happen by then which maybe it did but not really. The she said it would be harder to see poi after this date which is slightly true. Haven’t seen them in two weeks. The real prediction doesn’t happen unti the end of this year or next. I won’t read with her again unless the latter predictions come to pass.

Update!!!
She was right that after May 11th it would be difficult for poi and I to see each other.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:41:10 AM by mignnone »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 06:29:58 PM »
She got a major prediction right for me, to the exact date. But she's also gotten timeframes wrong for me, so take that as you will. I do agree she's in general a positive reader, but I think she has a gift. I would call her again.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 04:21:58 AM »
@journalmuse, when you say timeframes wrong like things, didn't happen in those time frames at all or did happen but a few days to weeks off? just curious. thanks

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 09:57:02 PM »
she gave me two dates that came and past...nothing happened. Really felt like she connected but kinda bummed now :/

anything