Author Topic: Elizabeth  (Read 3472 times)

Offline bstalling

Elizabeth
« on: May 21, 2018, 04:16:18 AM »
Has anyone read with her? Her profile and reviews look tempting and I have enough for 10 minutes in my account before close up my account. She seems intriguing.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Elizabeth
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 09:47:53 AM »
Definitely not worth it.  They never post the real reviews

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 12:24:42 PM »
I’ve wanted to read with her forever but can never catch her on. I don’t think she posts a schedule if I remember right.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 12:38:35 PM »
I made a thread on her but i dont kno if i put it in the right place few days ago

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 01:41:38 PM »
I made a thread on her but i dont kno if i put it in the right place few days ago

I see you posted about one on kassmba. I’m talking about the one on California psychics. Same one?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 02:01:53 PM »

Thats wat i was gonna say...srry im not even 100% sure its the same person.

I see you posted about one on kassmba. I’m talking about the one on California psychics. Same one?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 04:11:35 PM »
I have mixed feelings about my reading with her, she wasn't totally wrong.  She was one of the psychics who correctly predicted no contact, while POI was visiting near to my home. (Most all the others said that he would contact me, so that was good)
My reading with her was June 2017, she said that POI and I would be talking in 6 months, that never happened, in fact we split apart even further. She also said I would see him September 2017, and that never happened.  So overall I would say that I just paid for rather expensive false hope. 

Save your money, buy yourself something nice and spend 20 minutes manifesting what you want to happen.   

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 01:56:28 AM »
Got around to trying her. She sees stuff, but adds in a lot of BS. I tested her about something, and she failed miserably--could tell she was just saying whatever. Finally closed CP account after the call SMH

anything