Author Topic: My amazing Psychic readings  (Read 10380 times)

Offline Seeker23

Re: My amazing Psychic readings
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2018, 07:10:37 AM »
I opted into a reading through messages not the phone.

But I was given a lot of links to YouTube videos and gifs throughout the reading.

Again, the whole fairy tale scenario reminded of a movie. Within the year I will get a new job that I love and meet my soulmate. I will pinch myself when I meet this man. I will meet him at a place that I love to hang out in 6 months.

Then she tells me the one ex will contact me when I am with this man and I will stand my ground with him.

She kept telling me she "senses" specific feelings from me.

Afterwards, she seem to touch quickly on a man that died. All she told me is he loves me forever, he is sorry he left the way he did, he watches over me and that he had become one of my guardian angles.

I will join him in heaven after I grow old and pass. We will be together, but he assures I will find love.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:12:25 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2018, 01:46:32 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the animated gifs.. those appear to be none stop.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2018, 07:49:31 PM »
Guuuuys  ;D ;D ;D I  talked to her  ;D ;D. It is the most weirdest reading Ive ever had. She was singing the song (at the top of her voice) whole three minutes  :o :o. I couldn't stop laughing. I felt myself being in Kuku Land .

Awhhh not fair I thought I only got the unique song :( Well for your info (and entertainment) let me explain how exactly off the reading was:

• She first started describing my personality which was actually pretty close. But I guess everyone can really guess your personality by seeing you or hearing your voice
  • She told me that I am very worried about my parents and that I need not to worry so much about them. No idea what she was talking about
  • She mentioned a deceased man from my father's side. I thought ohhh of course my grandpa! She did not validate anything at all...was actually way off. She said I miss him a lot everyday, well I barely remember him sooo..
  • Then the moment came....she said that my gran is dedicating a song for me. From the little memories I have of him, I'm sure he had better taste. She started singing like it's the last day on earth, and I have to say it did not sound angelic or holy at all! Lol At this moment, I knew it was gonna be a long, wasted hour
  • She said that I will move to Canada and start school there. She also insisted to connect me with her friend so as to help me move in for an internship (weird)
  • She said that I will meet a beautiful girl and have two kids with her. Cute no? NO. I'm gay...I am literally disgusted by the female...you know.....organs? (Love you ladies). So there is NO WAY this was gonna manifest. Wayyy off
  • She spent most of the time talking about her, bragging about how she's 50 and she gets 30 year old guys as partners. How some of them used her, etc. Etc. Even describing events with her partners IN DETAIL

I think the above is pretty clear what I meant by weird reading! Let me know your comments 😂

Offline Sag78

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2018, 08:43:58 PM »
Crimsonheart, you are not only one to be dedicated the song by your grandad. Only difference is that the song was dedicated to me by my grandmas. Don't tell me that the name of that song was" You are amazing"  ;D She interrupted her singing saying that my grandmas love me .

At start I thought she resonated with me by telling me about the ex, but to be honest you can see that I am single from my FB profile.

She predicted that I will have 2 children in two years. That is wrong as I don't want any more children at my age . Then she said my life gets better in 6months . Thats it . All her predictions . The rest of the time she was telling me about her ex, her young partners (3 of them) and about her 101 angels. I politely stopped reading in 30 minutes.
Now she is sending me gifts and songs via messages lol . I am not joking, 5-6 of messages each day. I don't know how to react lol . So awkward

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2018, 09:14:33 PM »
Oh crap. Well the song she dedicated to me didn't come from anyone that passed over...all she said was that she had a song for me Amazing by Janelle. It was the same exact song in both readings I had with her. I thought she did pretty good tbh, but she only sang the chorus not the entire song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHbFCIElNp4&feature=share

The second time I called her she kept referencing some guy named Robert who she said was my ex. She talked none stop about him and although I knew a thousand percent she had me mistaken for someone else, it was so difficult to get a word in edgewise. I honestly cannot tell you what to make of the call. At times she was spot on. She mentioned the kind of job I currently have and knew my exact job title (lucky guess perhaps?) because the job was what I called her about (both times); not any relationship. And she told me Robert was not going to leave his wife and the relationship was not good for me, but midway I finally interrupted her and said who is Robert, you have me mixed up with someone else and she kept talking about him as if I said nothing. She also kept calling me Shay, who the hell is Shay? That isn't even my alias.

We talked about an hour and 55 minutes of the call was about her and her entire life almost and the entire call left me scratching my entire head. It's basically a wait and see kind of thing but I really don't have that much faith in her predictions, only faith in how bizarre the call was.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:16:24 PM by HornetKick »

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2018, 09:21:18 PM »
Omgggg yes that's the song!!! Nooooooo now it's stuck in my Brain!!! 😭😭😭

Offline Sag78

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2018, 09:22:58 PM »
Yes, HornetKick, it is that song !!! ;D

Well, she said my ex will marry his girlfriend, but after divorce he will be back. Interesting that Yona told me the same.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2018, 10:46:33 PM »
Sue Z is really nice lady but no. Really no. Don't feel good to go into details as I really liked her and feel that she means well but waaaay off - a couple of moments in there with 2 small things she got right (unusual eye color and my job) in nearly 2 hours. Do not think it is because I am used to much better accuracy, just that this ladys gift is not as a reader.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2018, 02:03:31 AM »
I am sorry and don't know what to say. While some of what you have said is true such as the singing a song to me, sending me gifs in messenger etc but with me she knew a hell of  a lot and it was specific info that is not common knowledge. I can't explain how she was so bad with others yet with me she was pretty good. The 6 month thing she said to me only recently and not in the previous readings I had.  I figured for 30.00 I won't be too upset if nothing comes to pass as I have not spent a ton of money.

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2018, 05:46:13 PM »
I am laughing so hard at this entire thread that I am literally speechless. 

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2018, 04:10:48 AM »
OMG I can just picture the whole scene with the song! I am laughing so hard - it's almost a scene from a movie! Thanks!

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 07:17:09 AM »
I wasn't trying to be mean towards her. But I ended up blocking her. I didn't want non-stop GIFs or links sent to me like she did throughout the reading.

anything