Author Topic: My amazing Psychic readings  (Read 10368 times)

Offline Wildheart81

My amazing Psychic readings
« on: May 20, 2018, 04:10:18 PM »
I have tried just about every site at least once and for the most part with a few exceptions was not too impressed. I have tried readers in my city too and also with some exceptions was not impressed. Well all that changed when I found someone through a friend and she is quite simply a breath of fresh air. I heard about her in March if this year but did not see her til end of April and / May of this year.  For starters she doesn't charge a flat rate. She is by donation only minimum $20.00 and the reading lasts anywhere from 1hr - over 3hrs. She doesn't call herself a psychic or medium as she feels those types of people deal with dark magic etc and so she tries to distance herself from that. She says she is like an angel / spirit guide connected to the holy spirit.  She also does not advertise her services. She is by word of mouth and works from her home.  Her name is Sue Zelaya. This is her Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/sue.zelaya.5. Because she does this mainly from home in Canada I am not sure if she would read over the phone or through Facebook chat on messenger. You need to be able to pay her at least $20.00 though ( Online money transfer from one bank account to another is what we do in Canada all the time. You just need their email)

I have been burned so many times by bad readers that I have pretty well given up. What intrigued me about this person was the low price and the amount of time you got. I went in with low expectations and left very impressed . The things she knew with NO information from me was very freaky ( in a good way). I don't know if she would read online or not.

So here is what she does. She has numerous decks (Tarot, Oracle, angel etc) and  is a master of reading them. You do the work of shuffling , cutting and laying out your spread and then she gives you the book to read the meanings of your cards. Plus she looks at the spread too and gives her interpretation as well.  She is also very good at connecting to loved ones passed on with messages that are accurate and prove she is the real deal. Example. I had a grandfather pass away when I was 4 years old and I never got to know him very well. She connected with him and things she said were spot on. She mentioned that he felt sorry for raising my dad the way he did as my father raised me in the same way as a sort of strict military disciplinarian and he didn't do the things that fathers do (teach me to fish, ride a bike etc).  Said my brother has not really gotten over that but I more or less have. 

The one that wowed me more was when she connected to someone from my past that I had not thought of in some time. This was a classmate who in Grade 10 killed himself. There are specific things about how he died etc that only a small group of people know (including members of my family) that she picked up on. He came through to say he was grateful that I was nice to him and talked to him in class and didn't make fun of him the way others sometimes did. This guy was popular and very smart but at the time had some people tease him. She knew why he took his life and her description of all that was too detailed to be fake.

She gave me a ton of predictions especially using a plain deck of playing cards where you can have a choice of different spreads ( 3 - 6 months, 15 months, love heart spread for a relationship reading. I will say one thing that bothered me was that when I went back with friends twice her predictions were the same but dates had changed ( timelines for when something was going to happen). When you ask her a question like for example I have a friend I am worried about she instantly describes them to a T as if she is staring at them right now. She almost takes the words out of your mouth with respect to what you are about to say. One of her predictions already came to pass which was that out of the blue you would see someone you haven't seen in years and reconnect. Sure enough a woman we hired at my place of employment is the step mom to two kids I went to school with.  One of the step kids came in and we recognized each other instantly and reconnected.

When I called her to see if she was free on a Tuesday so 3 friends could come she described them to a T and I said nothing other then I am bringing 3 friends.

In terms of predictions she told me two wedding invites are coming. One this fall ( Likely true as a friend is getting married and I will likely get an invite). I am not sure who the other wedding could be though. She said a death is coming in about 10 months ( then changed to 4 months on my 3rd visit). Said a girl from my past is coming back and she is going to try and make amends but when she comes back you will be with a brown haired girl and you will have a choice to make. Said the other girl from my past will see us together (me and the brown haired girl) and get jealous and start following me around to see what info she can find about me and the girl in terms of how serious we are, where the girl lives etc. She really wants me back and will even tell me everything that happened in the hopes that by being honest I will take her back. She thinks I will stick with the brown haired girl.

Said I have a man in his 40's coming into my life to help me with my music. In 5 years I will be very famous with songwriting and producing and that I will be frequently traveling from my country to the USA for work. Said I will have a windfall of money within a year and then gradually over time see lots of money coming in where I will be able to help out friends / family.  Advised me to take care of myself before I help others.  She really strives to make you feel better about yourself. I can say that she has a gift for sure and is not out to rip people people off.   
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:09:00 PM by Wildheart81 »

Offline texmex

Re: My amazing Psychic readings
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 01:12:40 AM »
What readers are you impressed with to date?

Offline texmex

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 01:30:28 AM »
Can you provide link to Sue Zelaya?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 09:33:08 PM »
Do you think she would be okay if I contacted her on facebook and asked for a reading?

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 04:15:17 AM »
You can ask and see if she will.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 01:52:10 AM »
I speak to this woman about an hour each call and I don't know what to make of her just yet. Any updates from anyone?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 09:46:34 AM »
how did get in touch with her ?
possible to share her email address ? i dont have FB thou :(

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 11:11:57 PM »
I don't have an email address for her. I only know her through Facebook.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 12:14:58 AM »
For me she has stuck with predictions. She has been consistent. She said to me one day to watch where I walk and keep my head up.  Sure enough a homeless guy attacked me and he came out of nowhere. I was not paying attention when it happened.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 11:57:50 AM »
Does she do phone readings or only in person?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 02:12:22 PM »
Phone

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 04:24:30 AM »
I have had a reading with this reader. If you want to, you can check out my post.

She has told and given others the same information in regards to things happening in 6 months and telling them that they will not be able to recognize themselves in x amount of time.

Like a script. I was disappointed to find this out and what she told me seem to be a fairy tale that would not happen unless in the movies.

She tried to connect with someone that passed, but nothing specific was given in regards to them. If she would of been able to give a name or describe how they died I would of given it more credibility.

I,guess, one will see in time if anything comes true. I cannot say for sure now.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2018, 08:33:03 PM »
I have had a reading with Sue. I have to say, it was probably the worst and weirdest reading ever :/ in 1 hour, nothing at all resonated with me. She has predicted things that it's impossible for me to happen...like very impossible 😂. Also, she spent most of the time talking about her, and her partners. She has "connected" with my deceased grandpa which she did not validate at all..she also started to sing (horribly lol) a song to me which my grandpa dedicated to me.

Well that's how I found my reading....hope you get more luck! :) xx

Offline Sag78

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 09:46:15 PM »
Guuuuys  ;D ;D ;D I  talked to her  ;D ;D. It is the most weirdest reading Ive ever had. She was singing the song (at the top of her voice) whole three minutes  :o :o. I couldn't stop laughing. I felt myself being in Kuku Land .

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2018, 12:15:27 AM »
Omg...lol 

I am happy I had to cut the reading short, she didn't get to sing to me. But nothing she said resonated with me...nothing at all. It was all assumptions.