Author Topic: What good is a psychic if they can't interpret what they're seeing?  (Read 1501 times)

candiednut

Have you ever had a reading where the psychic says something and if you give some more information they change their prediction or interpretation? Or they'll give a vague thing and say "could be this, or that, or that, or this, or that". WTF? What good is a psychic if they can't interpret shit?

Offline sawthelight

I so agree. Or they mix up energies.

Offline njlady

Have you ever had a reading where the psychic says something and if you give some more information they change their prediction or interpretation? Or they'll give a vague thing and say "could be this, or that, or that, or this, or that". WTF? What good is a psychic if they can't interpret shit?

Seriously? 

There is a difference between clarifying and fishing for information.  If they don't feel authentic to you, end the call.

Offline sawthelight

I don't mind if they ask certain questions, but it's obvious when they are fishing or grasping at straws.

I had a reader on purple ocean ask me (after I submitted the order) for more info about the situation, and I was like wtf??  And that site makes it extremely hard to get refunds.  I was so pissed.  (readings by gina, just fyi..avoid, she cold reads).

Offline maroonlight

That is just a cold reading technique. If they adjust their predictions to the info you give them and it’s opposite of what they were saying, it’s BS.

anything