Author Topic: Bottom line  (Read 1203 times)

Offline XeroLove

Bottom line
« on: May 19, 2018, 07:51:14 PM »
Keen is a waste of money. I have predictions pending, but I don’t care anymore. I could’ve saved so much money. I don’t believe a single one of them! They all suck. If you’re hoping to get your ex back, reach out to them. Don’t hope and wait for them to contact you when it’ll never happen.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bottom line
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »
Keen is a waste of money. I have predictions pending, but I don’t care anymore. I could’ve saved so much money. I don’t believe a single one of them! They all suck. If you’re hoping to get your ex back, reach out to them. Don’t hope and wait for them to contact you when it’ll never happen.

I agree... reach out to them before spending hundreds on nonsense.  I wish i could get all my money back. My last relationship was 4 yrs ago and he reached out last night. I dont want to reconcile but its better to just try to communicate than spend all ya money on predictions that are 50/50 . With my current guy...only about 2 out of about 10 ppl are on the right track of whats going on. And those are shitty odds. I have had way more trash readings than good ones

anything