Author Topic: Marceejay  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Rubyxxl

Marceejay
« on: October 12, 2017, 06:00:57 AM »
I have been off keen for a few months and have just been building up an account balance. I was wanting to get a quick read and Marceejay seems to always be available so I gave her a shot.

She gave good advice that lined up with my feelings, unlike other readers who said the opposite. She had some funny things to say. I asked about my relationship and she did not sugar coat anything and said what I know to be true. She said she likes me. But now I have come up with more questions that would provide a timeline. I thought I'd try for some other reviews before I attempt to reach out to her again.

Any thoughts on Marceejay?

Offline patu005

Re: Marceejay
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 06:02:24 AM »
Oh no, one of the worst for me. I have tried her in past and recently again for another chance and she just gives  fluff, nothing she said rang true and nothing happened of course.

ladya

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 06:03:48 AM »
Oh no, one of the worst for me. I have tried her in past and recently again for another chance and she just gives  fluff, nothing she said rang true and nothing happened of course.

agreed. same here

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 08:52:55 PM »
She was wrong about a POI about 5 years ago for me... I just remember her giving me a timeline that came and went. I've long since moved on, but nothing ever materialized between that POI during that time, we never got back together. she was way off and wrong.

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 06:32:16 PM »
She saw something about a relationship last year before i Saw it and she was right in that way but she kept going back and forth as to whether that guy and I would work out.  After him, she predicted wrongly how things would go with another man and the timeline never manifested.  The other person she said there was a financial tie ... something she says for all the guys i ask about and then she changed her prediction outcome. Other people have complained of her saying financial ties all the time. I stopped going to her when i checked up on some of her predictions and empathy readings and the POI laughed at what she said he was doing. He had no reason to lie since we are just friends and he has other concerns in his life but he is interested in psychics and wanted to know a few months later what she had said about him.  It was all wrong what she said of him.  I stopped calling her when she said she sent a follow up reading but i never got it, even if i went to her so often.  Her timing is good though.