Author Topic: Who are the most accurate tarot readers on Keen?  (Read 23831 times)

Offline XeroLove

Who are the most accurate tarot readers on Keen?
« on: May 17, 2018, 05:54:12 PM »
What have they predicted for you that was correct?

Offline jas

Re: Who are the most accurate tarot readers on Keen?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 12:09:46 AM »
Every single person on this board will have a different answer.  The ones that work best for me might not be good for you.  You have to try a few out and decide who works best for your needs.  This board is a great help in trying to narrow it down.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 08:14:53 PM »
I dont really like tarot but i did have predictions in the past from Sweatheart tarot that came to pass and QOC 18 but hers are also pending. I much rather seek ppl with natural gift but some really can read cards well....its a matter of finding those ppl

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 08:29:58 PM »
I haven't really had luck with anyone on Keen, and yes I also prefer someone with so called natural psychic abilities. I feel like anyone could learn to read tarot. Some people are more skilled and intuitive at it than others, but if all they do is tarot and can't give any psychic answers without some kind of tools being used, then they are a professional psychic rather than a person who is naturally gifted.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 01:58:08 AM »
Not and literally mean NOT on keen. But like 10-11 years back i met a psychic old lady. Who held my hand in her hand and blurted out how its not gonna work out between me and my then POI and how i would meet my FUTURE HUSBAND...... one day.... abroad, with his name starting from R and how he would look like.... lol. It took about 10 years for all that came to pass but no rates per min lol. This has been one of the best experience. Sorry did not mean to get you off track.

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 08:50:32 AM »
Not and literally mean NOT on keen. But like 10-11 years back i met a psychic old lady. Who held my hand in her hand and blurted out how its not gonna work out between me and my then POI and how i would meet my FUTURE HUSBAND...... one day.... abroad, with his name starting from R and how he would look like.... lol. It took about 10 years for all that came to pass but no rates per min lol. This has been one of the best experience. Sorry did not mean to get you off track.

With Keen..

Cookie - the most accurate for me consistently (time and time again) - really trust her visions.

Random things have been accurate on the current from Veruska18 and Sweethearts Tarot..

QoC - also very good on current.

Neal - good empath who has also got some predictions right for me.

But for predictions I can trust - Cookie is the only one I know who has pinned it on Keen.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 10:55:55 AM »

With Keen..

Cookie - the most accurate for me consistently (time and time again) - really trust her visions.

Random things have been accurate on the current from Veruska18 and Sweethearts Tarot..

But for predictions I can trust - Cookie is the only one I know who has pinned it on Keen.

I agree with this...i never read with neal tho or maybe i have years ago idk. But veuska was wrong for me 2 yrs ago so i didn't go back.

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 12:38:50 PM »

With Keen..

I agree with this...i never read with neal tho or maybe i have years ago idk. But veuska was wrong for me 2 yrs ago so i didn't go back.

She has been wrong for me too - a number of times.  But, at other times, very accurate on random events, times and things that are happening currently, so I still go to her sometimes..

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 07:25:56 PM »
Trust absolutely with important life situations and they are at least 95% accurate with me: Cookie, Judi (both on Keen), LadyP (her own site) and Rika (CP).

If I need some quick insight, Yvonne O or Marie Anna (both on Keen) are quick, practical and down to earth.  The best hit Yvonne ever got for me was last summer.  I had something I was working on fall through.  I had called her about that.  She out of the blue told me I was going to end up in the hospital.  I'm an athlete (not professional, but enough for people to ask me if I work in fitness), am very fit and extremely healthy.  A few weeks later I was being rolled into the operating room for emergency surgery. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 07:37:51 PM by njlady »

Offline Member5

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 06:26:36 AM »
Stephanie's Guided Tarot, Tarot by Emilie, Lady Marilyn have all been correct for me.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »
I have read with a lot of psychics no one has been correct thus far. Pending predictions from QoC18 and Keisha. I have never read with cookie I have been in her queue for a month. We shall see if it ever comes up. I have decided to delete my CC from my account. I added some money and left it there to read with cookie and then I will shut it down once and for all.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 09:16:07 PM »
Marie Anna- has been great for me regarding a recent job  situation. She told me how many interviews I’d have  (I doubted her) she told me I’d get an increase (I doubted her again because 2 of the hiring managers told me it would be a lateral move). After interviewing with the 5th person (3rd interview), I called her and told her I didn’t think I was going to get the job and she assured me that I would.. She even predicted down to the time of when I’d hear something. I love her laid back attitude. When speaking with her it’s like Your speaking with one of your gal pals.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2018, 06:03:13 PM »
Any updates on Veruska 18 anyone?

Offline username1111

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2018, 03:31:51 AM »
My regular readers are
- Aries intuitions (2 years)
- Prophet Rose (9 months)
- Marie Anna (3 years)
I started to read with Abundant visions (2 months) as well, but my predictions are still pending.

They are all pretty good and ethical.
Aries intuitions is good at picking up the underlying/hidden things in a situation but she has not be too accurate on predicting events and timing for me (or maybe things will unfold in a later time - I read mostly on one specific issue with her and it has been a unfolding extremely slooowly).
Prophet Rose is very direct and fast, she might no get too much into the psychology of things, although she has surprised me several times with details on people's behaviors, but she has predicted events and timeframes pretty accurately for me - job stuff, selling of my property, contact events... etc
Marie Anna has been pretty accurate for me on many topics - job, legal issue, family, selling of my property, delays about some situations... She picks pretty well on people as well but she has also been wrong on some events and timing.
I am waiting on the predictions made by AV to give more feedback, but overall I felt that she was very in tune and I took her advises without hesitations so far.

You wont find any readers that are 100% accurate, and the ones who work for you will still have areas or topics that they nail better than others.
Readings are like a tool to help making decision - but so are your gut feelings and your mind too - just use all of the tools you have - don't rely just on psychics.

Offline whskers

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 05:53:04 PM »
Stephanie’s guided tarot - I had situation happened very specific and not general. I find her accuracy goes down if you call her very often.
Sweethearts tarot - but tends to be negative - could you mess really bad if a small thing interpreted and exaggerated.  E.g. if your POI talks to his neighbor, she will say there is another woman around him. Well yeah duh.
Joanna’s gift - great accuracy for me. Predictions has manifested for a couple of guys.

Outside of keen
Miss Ann - she nails the present like no one else’s business but not sure about the future. The near future has unfolded. But i find that sometimes she misinterprets cards.  Good thing i have a friend who helps me interprets.  So  i find that her cards are correct, but her interpretation maybe slightly off.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:14:06 PM by whskers »