Author Topic: Nina from California Psychics  (Read 10238 times)

Offline littlepinkcat

Nina from California Psychics
« on: May 17, 2018, 01:28:24 AM »
Does she ever actually show up for work or does she blow off people who do not book long appointments? I have tried periodically for years to read with her, have been in her queue for several days this time, and every night, without fail, she cancels her schedule at callback time. This is not the first time this has happened with her either. Asking someone to spend a minimum of $130, then not showing is very poor customer service which kind of suggests some of these folks may be fake profiles used to lure in callers to eventually schedule out with other readers who aren't pulling the numbers. What the hell dude?

Offline njlady

Re: Nina from California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 03:23:44 PM »
Her profile isn't fake.  I had a call with her once, last year I think.  I don't remember any details.  If you get dropped from her que, call and see if they can put you back in.

I don't think it is poor customer service.  If a reader doesn't feel up to reading, should they go ahead and charge you $13 a min to do a shitty job?

All CP profiles are actual readers.  They are printing money at that place.

Edit:  Just looked up a past post. I thought she was good.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:28:23 PM by njlady »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 07:05:39 PM »
She's definitely real, I've read with her twice and she was amazing both times, I mean ridiculously good. I barely said a word, in fact I didn't even have to ask my question, she knew before I could get it out. She knew why I was calling, she knew the challenge to the situation was a third party and all the details about the situation. And I usually hate doing that because I don't want someone going off on a wrong tangent and having my time wasted but no such thing with her, I barely said a word.

She doesn't always stick to her schedule and you'll time out of the queue and have to try to jump back in and to do that of course you have to watch it like a hawk, you have to be dedicated to try to read with her unless you want to set an appointment. But she is very real.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:09:20 PM by journalmuse »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 04:04:39 PM »
I read with her last spring.  Your not missing out on much.  She was able to describe personalties perfectly.  She predicted that there would be a change for the better in our situation August of 2017. 
What happened was that there was a change for the worse in our situation in October of 2017.  California psychics ARE HORRIBLE!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:19:05 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 01:37:07 AM »
I read with her today and felt like she was amazing... but I’m sad to hear her predictions have mixed reviews at best it sounds like. Just bumping this up to find out if anyone’s had her predictions pass lately. Thanks.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 02:00:59 AM »
I read with her today and felt like she was amazing... but I’m sad to hear her predictions have mixed reviews at best it sounds like. Just bumping this up to find out if anyone’s had her predictions pass lately. Thanks.

Well that’s depressing. Reading more and more that she’s a fairy tale reader with no predictions passing even though she seems to get the present right. That’s unfortunate and confusing.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 04:02:37 AM »
Any updates from?? Debating if I should read with her about a love situation

Offline kandyna

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 12:28:23 AM »
Bump bump bump ;D

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 12:31:04 AM »
I read with her on my ex in like Dec or Jan. According to her I should be marrying him soon lmao no not happening. Nothing she said happened.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2020, 12:48:05 AM »
 Bummer I got into her queue, spoke to her after a month of being in the queue, got on the phone she gave me alot of good introductory info lol and when it was time to make predictions boom we got disconnected I was sooo upsett >:( >:( >:( !!! I kinda want to read with her before the end of the year but its so hard to get in her queue. Nothing at all came to pass?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2020, 04:01:51 AM »
I tried her but she is more like an advisor in giving advice, not a psychic reader
Not worth it for $13/min

Offline maggs30

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 08:36:15 AM »
Nothing at all. He moved 1300 miles away in Jan. She had told me how we would steadily get closer. Move in together in July and September looked to be marriage. When he moved he cheated cussed me out and still lives with that chick.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2020, 12:55:51 PM »
Oh wow guess thats a no no for me

Offline jz507

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2020, 12:28:54 AM »
She got the present wrong for me and said I have a future with every single guy I asked....

Offline kandyna

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 02:54:25 AM »
Have she ever said you and poi are destined to be together? like its meant to be?
Any recent updates on her predictions?

anything