Author Topic: Readings may change your feelings for someone  (Read 242 times)

Offline Still tired

Readings may change your feelings for someone
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:43:49 PM »
This is something I haven't seen people talk about a lot here but it happens and maybe something to think about. The longer you get readings about someone, it may change your feelings for them. If you are together it may affect your relationship for the worse. If you are not together, you may end up not wanting them anymore after all the emotional ups and downs of getting readings. It may change how you see them in a way that you can't tell who they are anymore. You may end up resenting them for the money you spent.

It's something to think about, before going down the path of getting readings. How will it affect your feelings for that person? It is hard to know ahead of time, especially since we get readings because we are looking for answers. You hope the psychic will be able to tell you how they feel, how you will feel and what will happen.

I wonder though, how many if us end up despising the person we got readings about. And do you feel that would have happened anyway or was it a direct result of getting readings. I figure in most cases the type of person who drives us to get readings is someone we are better off not wanting anyway.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Readings may change your feelings for someone
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 12:40:32 AM »
Thought provoking for sure.

I think I would have reacted very differently to poi if I had not gotten readings...I think I would have walked away. 

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Readings may change your feelings for someone
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 02:32:14 AM »
I figure in most cases the type of person who drives us to get readings is someone we are better off not wanting anyway.

So completely true! well said!

anything