Author Topic: Questions  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Lovergrl

Questions
« on: November 21, 2018, 05:08:39 PM »
Just like myself , I know many of you have read with many psychics. I wanted to know if any of you ever had numerous psychics give you the same timeframe that never happened?
Has any of you had the experience of a prediction happening when you didn’t think much of it?

Just looking to hear some of your experiences.

Offline sparky

Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 05:18:43 PM »
My predictions are still pending but I had multiple psychics give me around the same timeline.  Will it happen?  I don't really know but it is best to really not think about the timelines.  It can be interesting that they all picked the same timeline but that is about where you should stop to think about it. As if the predication does happen the timeline can fluctuate because of many different reasons.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 05:45:14 PM »
I've been given many timescales by readers that were the same and it made me feel really hopeful, for it not to happen and be extended.. I've also known people to have similar experiences. It's easy to believe that because readers see the same timescale it's going to happen, but try to take timings with a pinch of salt.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 07:11:31 PM »
Just like myself , I know many of you have read with many psychics. I wanted to know if any of you ever had numerous psychics give you the same timeframe that never happened?
Has any of you had the experience of a prediction happening when you didn’t think much of it?

Just looking to hear some of your experiences.
I usually have had psychics (from different sites, too) tell me identical timeframes. Most came and went. At the beginning of this journey timing meant everything to me. If they didn't hit timing they were not accurate. I would try another and another. Now I no longer care about timing, (I do a little) but accuracy matters. In my everyday life I am focused on time; budgets, schedules, and hold myself to that standard. It carried over. But, as some of the senior members on here have mentioned, it is not the timing that makes a good psychic. Trust me, I trolled here for a year and read the reviews and listened to the stories and the recoveries from a POI or admitting an addiction. I learned from them, the senior members. And rooted for them.
Now I am on the mend, still searching, but not as much, and focusing on how I matter. To me. Not to another person. I am finding my own gravity.
So to timing...it would be so cool to have an accurate timing prediction AND outcome. I hope we all find that : )

Offline calibabe

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 09:23:30 PM »
I have had multiple readers give me the same time frame and they were all wrong.

anything