Author Topic: Who has given you accurate timeframes?  (Read 25271 times)

Offline Ajna

Re: Who has given you accurate timeframes?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2018, 01:26:19 AM »
That's right, you're right...but don't tell us how to judge and what we should be judging. Just so you know I didn't mention your addiction or your problems or your projection theory, but you are free to believe in the numbers game. Which of course doesn't mean we can't comment on how ridiculous that is, but still you can believe in it.
Again, just so you know... it wasn't a request I was sending out.. it was voluntary.

You  interject a lot of your own info. Funny how ya’ll knocked her to make her numbers fit, but you just making stuff up to make ur point fit. I never said I believe or don’t believe the numbers game. I never said I had problems (if im not saying it and you are, that is projection). I never said I had an addiction. An addiction is when you have supposedly “learned tons along the way” yet still call and come on an online board to comment about it. And I’m not here to play word semantics either, whether i’m judging you for judging someone else. Kill that noise. In short I said it’s corny, wack, miserable to group mock folks... online at that. Just lame af.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:18:42 PM by Ajna »

Offline Ajna

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2018, 01:27:55 AM »
Dont take the "mocking" so personally Ajna. Most of us play nice, but we even have to check ourselves sometimes about the things we believe about
these psychics.

It wasn’t ever directed towards me to take personal

I’ve been coming on here for almost 2 years now, and you’re right most do play nice, yourself included. But then you have those that want to be online bullies to make themselves feel better and it gets tiring to see. If anything, the OP’s POI contacted her, the first thing a well adjusted person would think is that’s awesome for her.. The first thing a hater will think is how to discredit it. If you don’t agree with her math say it and move along. Or you can be miserable and gang up on her to make fun of her.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:21:40 PM by Ajna »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2018, 01:52:14 AM »
Ok she said she sees #7 but she also added I see it happening much sooner than July because I thought she was talking about month. I am not sure if there is anyone out there who is gonna tell you, oh its gonna happen the 25th of April. Lol!

Also, now that I am remembering queen of cups said she sees #4 and said it could be the month of April, 4 weeks or 4 months from now. from what I know thats how tarot readers predict times. they see a #, obviously not an exact date. It happened 4 weeks from the day I spoke with her and it was the month of April.

So here you go.

Offline njlady

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2018, 06:59:57 PM »
kdspirited
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 05:28:22 PM »
Keisha told me the number 14. It could be 5 days 5 weeks 5 months 5 years. Or 14 days 14 weeks 14 years or the 14th of any possible month LMAO

Your reply was #14

OMG IT'S A SIGN!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:02:06 PM by njlady »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2018, 04:01:34 AM »
Dont take the "mocking" so personally Ajna. Most of us play nice, but we even have to check ourselves sometimes about the things we believe about
these psychics.

It wasn’t ever directed towards me to take personal

I’ve been coming on here for almost 2 years now, and you’re right most do play nice, yourself included. But then you have those that want to be online bullies to make themselves feel better and it gets tiring to see. If anything, the OP’s POI contacted her, the first thing a well adjusted person would think is that’s awesome for her.. The first thing a hater will think is how to discredit it. If you don’t agree with her math say it and move along. Or you can be miserable and gang up on her to make fun of her.

thanks @ajna! didn't even read all their comments. LOL!
When I ask a question on here, I love when people can give their HONEST opinions and then its on me to take it or leave it. No one is forcing it down my throat. But I am glad people got some laughs out of it, we all need entertainment in one form or another;))

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 05:13:36 AM »
@njLady you crack me up.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2018, 07:03:14 PM »
Jade8928 told me the date he will contact me again exactly.  She aid within the 6 and it says between now and the 26th so it turned out to be 26th May exactly she told me.
Actually i don't know what tactic she is using for guessing about the contact date.
However, the meeting date seems impossible for me but let's see until end of this month whether it is real or not.

Offline Homerladybella

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2018, 05:23:39 PM »
I read with MissJane56 on Keen, and she predicted a timeframe that I know is true. I asked her about an individual and I did not ask a date but she said I would see him after July 10, well I fly into Cali on the 11th and I know I will see him sometime after that. So her date was spot on, she gave me a few other dates but those I don't know so I'll see if she's right about those as time goes on.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2018, 01:17:28 PM »
Timing is not an easy thing to predict. This is frustrating for me as well, as we all want to know "when". But not all psychics have the same abilities and timing is changeable with free will.  From what i've read on here, many of you dismiss free will and think that a psychic should know the choice. But they only read what is on the current path. If a person has 6 options, is currently on option 3, that's what the prediction is going to be based on. But if something was to happen and the person changed to option 4 instead, then that would change the timing.  Outside factors aren't always easy to foresee. I had someone predict that POI would contact me a certain week, it didn't happen. The following week we were chatting, and he told me he was close to me and was trying his hardest to contact me but he was having trouble with a new cell phone and his service the week before.  So essentially she was right, she read his intent, which he confirmed, but things out of control happened.  This is one of many examples. But i'm sharing this in hopes that it will help someone understand.

There other thing to consider, the universe doesn't observe time, so when asking for timing, how can you get "time" from a reality that doesn't observe it like we do? Combined with free will that really makes things tricky. I have found short term predictions to be more accurate with timings. Additional things to consider is your own mental state and that of others.  If someone is in a hypersensitive state, it'll be hard to read them. If the POI is suffering from depression, addictions, etc... they will also be difficult to read. Mostly, because in the moment that person truly believes that they will do something, and that is the energy that is picked up at the moment.  And no, these aren't always easy to read or pick up on. Timing is the hardest thing to read, this is why many psychics will say they don't guarantee them or they just don't read timing so that people don't get upset at them and call them fakes when things don't workout as planned. The only person that is %100 is God/Creator who ever you believe, psychics are just conduits of that energy, trying to interpret it the best they can.  I will also add, that some timing is also based on a person's life path, so they may need to do something first before they can continue on to the next stage of life.

I hope this is helpful to those that need it. It's not always a cut and dry as we'd like it to be.  The future is not set in stone, it's made out of clay for you to mold.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2018, 01:39:09 PM »
Timing is not an easy thing to predict. This is frustrating for me as well, as we all want to know "when". But not all psychics have the same abilities and timing is changeable with free will.  From what i've read on here, many of you dismiss free will and think that a psychic should know the choice. But they only read what is on the current path. If a person has 6 options, is currently on option 3, that's what the prediction is going to be based on. But if something was to happen and the person changed to option 4 instead, then that would change the timing.  Outside factors aren't always easy to foresee. I had someone predict that POI would contact me a certain week, it didn't happen. The following week we were chatting, and he told me he was close to me and was trying his hardest to contact me but he was having trouble with a new cell phone and his service the week before.  So essentially she was right, she read his intent, which he confirmed, but things out of control happened.  This is one of many examples. But i'm sharing this in hopes that it will help someone understand.

There other thing to consider, the universe doesn't observe time, so when asking for timing, how can you get "time" from a reality that doesn't observe it like we do? Combined with free will that really makes things tricky. I have found short term predictions to be more accurate with timings. Additional things to consider is your own mental state and that of others.  If someone is in a hypersensitive state, it'll be hard to read them. If the POI is suffering from depression, addictions, etc... they will also be difficult to read. Mostly, because in the moment that person truly believes that they will do something, and that is the energy that is picked up at the moment.  And no, these aren't always easy to read or pick up on. Timing is the hardest thing to read, this is why many psychics will say they don't guarantee them or they just don't read timing so that people don't get upset at them and call them fakes when things don't workout as planned. The only person that is %100 is God/Creator who ever you believe, psychics are just conduits of that energy, trying to interpret it the best they can.  I will also add, that some timing is also based on a person's life path, so they may need to do something first before they can continue on to the next stage of life.

I hope this is helpful to those that need it. It's not always a cut and dry as we'd like it to be.  The future is not set in stone, it's made out of clay for you to mold.

Good post. I agree.  I do think I believe in the free will concept more than I used to.  I used to think what they saw was set in stone...I no longer really do, as I do believe we can take many paths and it honestly would explain the lack of predictions coming to pass for most. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2018, 01:45:57 PM »

Good post. I agree.  I do think I believe in the free will concept more than I used to.  I used to think what they saw was set in stone...I no longer really do, as I do believe we can take many paths and it honestly would explain the lack of predictions coming to pass for most.

If your advisor has been good with other things aside from timing, then it's usually safe to say that this is the case. But if they are more wrong than right, they are most likely not psychic. The average accuracy for a good psychic is 75% or better (timing not included), anyone who claims to be 100% or even 99% is in my experience not psychic. 

I just want to make sure i'm not excusing those who are fakes because there are way too many of them sadly, and they take advantage of good people in horrible times.  Those people need to be outed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2018, 06:31:01 PM »
You are talking about two different things here. Because they love and miss you don't mean they will act on those feelings. It is possible that it is true, but if they do nothing about it, it's pretty much null and void.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2018, 06:34:32 PM »
Yea, I think men are less likely to act on those feelings.  They don't like to go back on their word.

You are talking about two different things here. Because they love and miss you don't mean they will act on those feelings. It is possible that it is true, but if they do nothing about it, it's pretty much null and void.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »

Sorry my point didn't seem clear.
I was meaning that is it accurate the feelings these readers pick up for you at the time of the reading as I feel confused when they have feelings and intend to reach out supposedly but never do

Yes, feelings can be very accurate. That person may at that moment feel like they want to reach out to you, may have every intention to reach out to you, but then work, family or friends get in the way. Or they get so up in their own head and thoughts that they freak themselves out.  They may fantasize about it, and because that energy is so strong, the advisor picks it up to be true. 

Most of the readers out there are not psychic and claim to be. If you have found one that has been accurate for you and they tell you that they care and intend to but don't , then i'd be inclined to believe them.  So if they didn't at that point, it means there was some type of outside influence, if they never ever do and you don't hear from them at all not even once, then they may feel that intention but never follow through. I hope i'm making sense.

I called one reader on Keen about my POI and she just said right off the hop "there's not woman, he loves you, and he'll be reaching out to you soon".  this was a reader who just said what she figured all women want to hear. So one has to be careful of that.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2018, 07:56:20 PM »
Thanks for your in depth knowledge.
I see what you're saying. That someone can love and miss you but not intend to reach out and likewise someone can love and miss you and they intend to reach out.
I'm being told very clear accurate validations and the excuse/reason/hold back I get told is he's trying to keep busy and distract himself from me

I try, as i know going through all of this myself and the questions i've had and how hard it is to understand. because we use our logical brains.  Which makes sense to us and we can understand it. I struggle from my logical and spiritual brain all the time. I can understand things on the spiritual level differently than the logical one. I know how important it is to have that balance and also when people understand it makes it easier.

I don't know your situation, but that is very common for a man to do to get over someone, they will dive into work to not think about the woman of their affections. The bigger the need to do this , the more that person felt about them. Because when their mind is idle it's overwhelmed by the thoughts of that person and that can be painful, that can also force them to admit about feelings they have that they don't want to come to terms with. So it's easier to burn the midnight oil at both ends and not have time to think about it at all.  Men have different ways of coping than women do, and sometimes that difference doesn't make sense to us women, because we're like, well if you miss and love me why aren't you here? For them it's a thousand reason/excuses, not wanting to be hurt, not where they want to be in their career. Etc. 

I hope i'm helping, and easing things a bit with some understanding.

anything