Author Topic: Who has given you accurate timeframes?  (Read 25279 times)

Offline Rice0303

Re: Who has given you accurate timeframes?
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2019, 08:23:47 AM »
I read with MissJane56 on Keen, and she predicted a timeframe that I know is true. I asked her about an individual and I did not ask a date but she said I would see him after July 10, well I fly into Cali on the 11th and I know I will see him sometime after that. So her date was spot on, she gave me a few other dates but those I don't know so I'll see if she's right about those as time goes on.
Is she the old lady lives in Arizona?  I think she passed away and really love her readings.
She is great.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2019, 11:07:34 PM »
Thousands of dollars, buckets of tears, and the sad truth that not one single psychic was correct.

Who all did you read with on Keen? Or is the list of who you didn't read with shorter?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2019, 12:04:51 AM »
Anastasia Christine and Diosa have been good for timing for me.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2019, 02:57:45 AM »
Tasara M was the best for me: she gave me two numbers, 18 and 20, and said that I'd have contact from my poi on either one or both those dates and I did. And we usually talk about once a week, so hearing from him on both those days, was great.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2019, 02:39:07 AM »
Kira de Ra’s timelines have been 90% accurate for me

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2019, 01:55:46 PM »

Sorry my point didn't seem clear.
I was meaning that is it accurate the feelings these readers pick up for you at the time of the reading as I feel confused when they have feelings and intend to reach out supposedly but never do

Yes, feelings can be very accurate. That person may at that moment feel like they want to reach out to you, may have every intention to reach out to you, but then work, family or friends get in the way. Or they get so up in their own head and thoughts that they freak themselves out.  They may fantasize about it, and because that energy is so strong, the advisor picks it up to be true. 

Most of the readers out there are not psychic and claim to be. If you have found one that has been accurate for you and they tell you that they care and intend to but don't , then i'd be inclined to believe them.  So if they didn't at that point, it means there was some type of outside influence, if they never ever do and you don't hear from them at all not even once, then they may feel that intention but never follow through. I hope i'm making sense.

I called one reader on Keen about my POI and she just said right off the hop "there's not woman, he loves you, and he'll be reaching out to you soon".  this was a reader who just said what she figured all women want to hear. So one has to be careful of that.

I super appreciate this, aquagirl.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2019, 03:33:55 PM »
Mystical Moonlight was right on for me. She told me that I would here from my POI in two days and I did. Things turned out just as she described would. There were other things she was right on with time about my job. She is my go to and she doesn't sugar coat anything. She says it just how she sees it. Even when I didn't want to hear something, it regards to her, she was right!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2019, 07:09:50 PM »

Sorry my point didn't seem clear.
I was meaning that is it accurate the feelings these readers pick up for you at the time of the reading as I feel confused when they have feelings and intend to reach out supposedly but never do

Yes, feelings can be very accurate. That person may at that moment feel like they want to reach out to you, may have every intention to reach out to you, but then work, family or friends get in the way. Or they get so up in their own head and thoughts that they freak themselves out.  They may fantasize about it, and because that energy is so strong, the advisor picks it up to be true. 

Most of the readers out there are not psychic and claim to be. If you have found one that has been accurate for you and they tell you that they care and intend to but don't , then i'd be inclined to believe them.  So if they didn't at that point, it means there was some type of outside influence, if they never ever do and you don't hear from them at all not even once, then they may feel that intention but never follow through. I hope i'm making sense.

I called one reader on Keen about my POI and she just said right off the hop "there's not woman, he loves you, and he'll be reaching out to you soon".  this was a reader who just said what she figured all women want to hear. So one has to be careful of that.

I super appreciate this, aquagirl.

I'm glad you found it helpful :)

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2019, 11:49:13 PM »
I'll update and say that I read with Taras Garden recently (last Friday) and she was very accurate of my current situation with my poi and I, and correctly predicted when I would hear from him. She said either at 3pm or in 3 days, and it was 3 days - and it was by text, and actually  was actually a great convo, and I ended up seeing him :) I'll wait a bit longer before I read with her again, but I'll deffs read with her again.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2019, 04:24:50 PM »
I recently spoke to Taras Garden and I have to say she is quite fast in responding.  Everything she said seemed to be right on, even something I didn't really like to hear, she was straight forward but in a positive way. I am so looking forward to seeing everything to pan out!  I will update on predictions.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2019, 02:32:04 PM »
Tasara M was the best for me: she gave me two numbers, 18 and 20, and said that I'd have contact from my poi on either one or both those dates and I did. And we usually talk about once a week, so hearing from him on both those days, was great.

Was this recently or back a little bit?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2020, 07:51:27 PM »

Was this recently or back a little bit?

My convo with Tasara M was back in June, I believe.

anything