Author Topic: Who has given you accurate timeframes?  (Read 25275 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Who has given you accurate timeframes?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 05:48:06 PM »
Keisha told me the number 14. It could be 5 days 5 weeks 5 months 5 years. Or 14 days 14 weeks 14 years or the 14th of any possible month LMAO

Maybe on the 5th of any given month, since 1+4=5.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

candiednut

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 05:50:03 PM »
Keisha told me the number 14. It could be 5 days 5 weeks 5 months 5 years. Or 14 days 14 weeks 14 years or the 14th of any possible month LMAO

Could be 3 days 3 weeks 3 months or 3 years too...because 4-1=3  ;D Or 3rd, 13th, 23rd

candiednut

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 05:53:11 PM »

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Could also be July 7th...7 + 7 = 14.

Or Feb 7th or July 2nd...2 x 7 = 14

Ok I'll stop now. lol

Offline mignnone

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 05:57:23 PM »

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ok I'll stop now. lol

Lol. Right

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 07:11:38 PM »
Thousands of dollars, buckets of tears, and the sad truth that not one single psychic was correct.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 07:47:59 PM »
Thousands of dollars, buckets of tears, and the sad truth that not one single psychic was correct.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear  :'(

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 08:17:44 PM »

Ok I'll stop now. lol

Brilliant, I didn't even think of these.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 08:21:57 PM »

Ok I'll stop now. lol

Brilliant, I didn't even think of these.

Lets not forget multiplying by pi

Offline Ajna

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2018, 05:07:48 PM »
If something reasonates with someone’s readings, be it numbers or anything else, no one has a right to mock them. You’re finding happiness by raining on someone’s parade. Let them live and in the time you spend mocking them, try find something to brighten your own day up that doesn’t involve tearing other ppl down. This is supposed to be a safe judgement free space. Ppl who don’t believe in psychics could mock everyone on this entire forum in the same way.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:12:10 PM by Ajna »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2018, 08:13:34 PM »
This is supposed to be a safe judgement free space.

Uh, no, this is not a safe space. For the most part people are supportive here. But this is a forum for reviews. A review in itself is a judgement. Others may question that judgement or critique it. People want to know which readers are accurate. Not throwing out some random numbers that could be interpreted at least a hundred different ways. That doesn't help anyone, least of all themselves and more so it is like begging to be brought back to reality.

Yep, especially when the person is trying like crazy to make the numbers fit, like doing mathematical equations to make them work into a prediction.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2018, 10:46:43 PM »
This is supposed to be a safe judgement free space.

Uh, no, this is not a safe space. For the most part people are supportive here. But this is a forum for reviews. A review in itself is a judgement. Others may question that judgement or critique it. People want to know which readers are accurate. Not throwing out some random numbers that could be interpreted at least a hundred different ways. That doesn't help anyone, least of all themselves and more so it is like begging to be brought back to reality.

Uh, so is it a review site of psychics or of ppl that call psychics  ??? ??
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 10:49:58 PM by Ajna »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2018, 10:54:09 PM »
If something reasonates with someone’s readings, be it numbers or anything else, no one has a right to mock them. You’re finding happiness by raining on someone’s parade. Let them live and in the time you spend mocking them, try find something to brighten your own day up that doesn’t involve tearing other ppl down. This is supposed to be a safe judgement free space. Ppl who don’t believe in psychics could mock everyone on this entire forum in the same way.

Seriously? Many of us mock ourselves for even being members here, getting readings, spending money, believing in scammers, wishing for better outcomes, looking for legit readers, setting comments in stone.

Well, the reality of the situation is that we've learned tons along the way and it involves not believing so much in something we originally thought was very believable. You'll get there too someday and will eventually thank us, down the road.

One of the bigger things we've learned too is that adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, rounding, or squaring, becoming some sort of math solvers, will not lead us to a better place – in any shape or form.  You’re welcome.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2018, 11:04:22 PM »
You don’t know how long I’ve been speaking to psychics or how often I speak to them or even to assume if I have a “problem” or not. You’re projecting your own situation. Just like how you justified mocking another poster by saying you mock yourself. And why don’t you thank yourself first AFTER you ACTUALLY learn whatever lesson you think needs to be learned about calling vs. not calling before you start handing out thank you requests. This is a review site on psychics not about how to battle psychic addiction.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:26:55 PM by Ajna »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 11:47:02 PM »
That's right, you're right...but don't tell us how to judge and what we should be judging. Just so you know I didn't mention your addiction or your problems or your projection theory, but you are free to believe in the numbers game. Which of course doesn't mean we can't comment on how ridiculous that is, but still you can believe in it.
Again, just so you know... it wasn't a request I was sending out.. it was voluntary.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2018, 12:05:29 AM »
Dont take the "mocking" so personally Ajna. Most of us play nice, but we even have to check ourselves sometimes about the things we believe about
these psychics.