Author Topic: Waiting for predictions to come to pass  (Read 2271 times)

Offline XeroLove

Waiting for predictions to come to pass
« on: May 16, 2018, 06:32:34 PM »
Hello all!

I am new here and I wanted some of your insight.  :)

I know you’re supposed to “let go” when a psychic gives you a timeframe or prediction. I’ve really been trying my hardest. I was wondering if anyone continued to think about their prediction and yet it still came to pass? If that makes sense. It’s hard to put in the back of my mind. I’ve been trying to. I’m just afraid that it’s true that if I think about it, it won’t happen. Opinions?

Offline journalmuse

Re: Waiting for predictions to come to pass
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »
Hello all!

I am new here and I wanted some of your insight.  :)

I know you’re supposed to “let go” when a psychic gives you a timeframe or prediction. I’ve really been trying my hardest. I was wondering if anyone continued to think about their prediction and yet it still came to pass? If that makes sense. It’s hard to put in the back of my mind. I’ve been trying to. I’m just afraid that it’s true that if I think about it, it won’t happen. Opinions?

I think it's healthier in general to try not to dwell on any certain prediction but I don't think I've ever heard someone say that it won't come true just because you're thinking about it and hoping it happens.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »
Thinking about it won't affect it unless you take action you wouldn't normally take. Anyone that tells you your prediction didn't happen because you "dwelled" is a bullshitter.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 06:47:29 PM »
Hi @XeroLove  not to be too pessimistic but,  how many readings have you had?  After about 20 predictions and time frames that don't come true, you'll learn not to give them much thought.  It's just the heartbreak when the first few don't happen that stings pretty bad.

Offline XeroLove

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 06:54:42 PM »
Hi @XeroLove  not to be too pessimistic but,  how many readings have you had?  After about 20 predictions and time frames that don't come true, you'll learn not to give them much thought.  It's just the heartbreak when the first few don't happen that stings pretty bad.

@alphabetsoup, don’t worry, I have wasted so much money and time on Keen that I no longer get readings. This one seems more believable to me for some reason. We will see! In the meantime I’m making myself feel better on my own, starting with having more money in the bank  ;D ;D

Offline calibabe

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 11:26:20 PM »
I believe in the law of attraction and that like attracts like.  I have had predictions pass even when I felt like it wouldn't but making myself anxious doesn't help me in the meantime either.  Positive thoughts and vibrations will help you and your situation.  Good luck and don't worry, we've all been there!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 03:35:14 AM »
I know exactly what you mean and yes if you desperately want something to happen, you will count days for it to happen. I read some psychic mention that thats the reason she doesn't give timelines, ppl get too hung up on it and it pushes it further. I am not sure about it, I waited and POI contact did happen when someone said it would. hope this helps. good luck.