Author Topic: Dollwitch  (Read 14629 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Dollwitch
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 12:19:34 AM »
That's shocking....

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 07:45:49 AM »
She is nuts really! Unethical and wrong too. Read with her over many months on 2 different guys and was wrong on both. Nothing happened and  litterally mean nothing!!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 08:00:01 AM »
She is nuts really! Unethical and wrong too. Read with her over many months on 2 different guys and was wrong on both. Nothing happened and  litterally mean nothing!!

She gave me a negative reading a long time ago and I questioned her on it and then she blocked me. Apparently I'm still blocked. Nothing lost there. She was a huge bitch, it's like i am the one paying you for a service and you are being completely rude for no reason.  Oh and nothing she said came true or was accurate.  She's just one of those readers that spews negative.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:03:30 AM by wildfox87 »

sodapopcharm

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 09:02:29 AM »
Yeah this reader is just plain shitty. Read with her a long time ago and not only was  she wrong on everything, she was a real nasty bitch too.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 10:24:42 AM »
Saw this email from Dollwitch on keen today and wanted to share it with you all:

Dear loyal and lovely customers,
I would like to clarify once and for all the issue about the different cap prices that i offer.
This is not a world where everybody gets the same prize.
I have worked very hard on this platform since 2010 and i have customers who have been with me since then, quite a few of them.
If it wasn't for them I would not have been able to be on this platform for so long and also my popularity would have dropped, this is why
they have a 4.95 rate for good.
I don't understand why so many of my new customers expect me to give them the 4.95 rate???
An example : you called me once in july for the first time and you want the 4.95 rate??? Lots of you r arranging calls when my rate is @4.95
for my long time regulars and when i change the rate to 8.75 ,  then you don't answer??? I know bc i can see usernames and records of whoever is arranging calls.
With all due respect , guys ,this is not fair. When you go to any business do you have the preferred rate right away or is it after a while when you have been
a customer for awhile??? There's no difference here, pls be mindful and thoughtful.surprised
Also 8.75 is a minimum standard rate according to the psychic business book in this country for a reader of my caliber. I could be charging more than $30 a min like
some do and i won't go in details here on why i do or i don't and i will not  speak or criticize any of my peers either..... 8.75 is more than reasonable to me.

If you call me often for a yr,  YOUR RATE will decrease to either 5.70 or (4.95 if you called me so many times with long calls).
If you think that i'm not worth it then pls contact other advisors bc i already have callers @8.75 and they know i'm worth it.
If you have been with me for a yr already @8.75 pls email me and i will try to accomodate you.
PLS NOTE that for both the 4.95 rate and 5.70 there's a min of 10 minutes, THIS IS FOR EVERYONE.cool

The 5.70 rate is ONLY  for callers who have been either @8.75  for a yr or regulars who don't call often.

PLs know that i would like for everyone to be @4.95 but it's just not possible. I have to compete on the market and retain a certain standard. And i do have to cover platform's expenses as well .
I do and will always promise you , ONE OF THE BEST accuracy rate for predictions and visions for EVERYONE!!!! 8.75 is a steal for my accuracy and so 5.70 (especially so)
This is not a world where everyone can get the same prize, you know that,  but you certainly CAN in time.

I DO appreciate so so so  very much your business and understanding.  Looking forward to always give you nothing but the VERY BEST! and many thanks to those customers who fully respect me and call @8.75 ...  to those other ones arranging and not answering pls no hard feelings.... I do understand that you would prefer the 4.95 ratesmilebut as i have explained in this email and previously i just  cannot do it.                      TRULY  ,   DOLL

Offline Epic08

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 11:40:13 AM »
This is ridiculous. She's clearly only it in for the money. I understand that keen's platform prices are expensive for readers but there are tons of readers that charge less than half that rate and are just as good. I haven't read with her but she can't be any better than the trusted advisors that a lot of us here go to regularly.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 05:44:48 PM »
That's nuts! reminds me of an email I got from Suecreate last year sometime, saying something similar, which was such a turn off.  I was able to find it in my emails:

"I have increased my price from $2.99 to $5.99 a minute.

I stayed at the low price of $2.99 for years and it was time I gave myself this price hike. This price increase serves everyone-

1. Myself because I have to work for half the time. I work less hours which means that I am more fresh and since people speak to me shorter number of minutes, they talk about what they really should talk about and that is the love aspect. I am a love expert, soulmate manifestor and a amazing channeler and the time spent with me is best used to get good energy from your soulmate. He or she is willing to work with you through spirit.

2. You- Previously I would have people wait long times to speak to me, because the low rates allowed people to talk to me or chat with me for hours. This higher rate helps everyone because the calls are shorter. I also found that the universe seems to deliver better energy at the higher rates. Don't ask me how this works but it is just like an employee who is paid well does better I suppose and the energy is better because of the aprpeciation."

I was like, seriously?  I can see giving yourself a raise so to speak, but to say the universe works better at higher rates??? I laughed.

Offline nightime

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 06:21:12 AM »
I used to read with her regularly bc I wanted to believe her...she called me out the last time I called her. She said I was cheating on her bc she saw that I had left feedback for other advisors and that she should block me. I was like WTF? I'm allowed to call others! And she got pissy and said she was being kind to me bc I had a sad life and that since she was gifted she would try and make it better...

Click. Done. Never again. And no...none and I mean none of her "visions" every came true for me.

Offline whskers

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 03:17:54 PM »
I used to read with her regularly bc I wanted to believe her...she called me out the last time I called her. She said I was cheating on her bc she saw that I had left feedback for other advisors and that she should block me. I was like WTF? I'm allowed to call others! And she got pissy and said she was being kind to me bc I had a sad life and that since she was gifted she would try and make it better...

Click. Done. Never again. And no...none and I mean none of her "visions" every came true for me.

I'm speechless. I have her on favorites but only called her once and I just unfavorite her when I read this.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2017, 01:06:24 AM »
2. You- Previously I would have people wait long times to speak to me, because the low rates allowed people to talk to me or chat with me for hours. This higher rate helps everyone because the calls are shorter. I also found that the universe seems to deliver better energy at the higher rates. Don't ask me how this works but it is just like an employee who is paid well does better I suppose and the energy is better because of the aprpeciation."

WTF is she sipping? I saw this and was like seriously? The universe just so happens to deliver better messages because you are getting paid at a higher rate and although you can't explain it, that is what it seems like to you. Well, guess what...everyone isn’t drinking from the same kool-aid jar and we aren't that stupid. And when some employees are paid better, like CEO’s etc with million dollar bonuses and six figures, they are more tempted to embezzle from the companies they work for, because everyone looks at them as some sort of god. I've never heard of such dribble in my life.

And this line
Also 8.75 is a minimum standard rate according to the psychic business book in this country for a reader of my caliber.
PURE B.S. There is no such thing as some psychic business book. This business isn't even recognized for the most part. Whoever wrote that book was another psychic wanting to rip other people off. Psychic business book......W T F!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:10:11 AM by HornetKick »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2018, 04:18:44 AM »
Have any of her visions ever come true for anyone? She doesnt provide timeframes so not sure as to when they are supposed to come true there is no way of knowing

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 05:20:00 AM »
I read with her years ago. She actually was describing someone (I can’t confirm or deny the accuracy) and I didn’t get any predictions, just I assume remote viewing. After realizing I wasn’t going to get predictions, I politely ended the call. I can’t say if she was accurate for me, but the things she was saying seemed like they could have been true. Guess I will never know for sure.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 01:32:39 PM »
I use to read with her long ago and she was good. I called her last year and she wasn’t as good at least not for the rate she charges a minute. I won’t be calling her again.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2018, 03:50:43 PM »
Dollwitch told me that someones marriage would be over in 2017.  That person is still married. She also told me someone would contact me in January of 2018, that never happened.  I would not recommend her.

anything