Author Topic: It's June now and lots of May predicitons never happened  (Read 3617 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

It's June now and lots of May predicitons never happened
« on: June 02, 2018, 12:53:20 PM »
I have been reading a long time and taking good notes, for over 6 years.  I'm not sure the best way to share with you guys the wrong readers I've discovered over the years, so maybe I'll go by month.

First off, I had way too many predictions that I would meet a new man before June.  It never happened, in fact, I hurt my big toe very badly, which wasn't enough to stop me, but soon my opposite hip went out from limping and I spent the last week of the month in bed, there were no new men to speak of milling about my bedroom.  How could they NOT see this?  I get maybe not mentioning it, but this definitely made it nearly impossible to meet someone.

Advisors who assured me that I would meet someone new by June, or hear from my POI:

Adviser Neal (keen)
Indio (CP)
God's spiritual warrior (keen)
Marla Twinstrology (youtube)
Melody Marie (Keen)
Delphine (CP)
Mattie (CP)
Muze (CP)
Betsy (CP)
Royce (CP)
Shoshuna (CP) (never gave a time prediction but straight up asked me "Why I was trying to find out more" hung up promptly)
Michael (CP)

Also I found a reading from last year with Tara (CP) and she predicted that this would be over with POI in March 2018, so yes, even Tara didn't work out for me.

Advisors who said I would not hear from him (and were correct):
Blu (CP)
Olu Elegun (Keen)

I wish everyone good luck with their situation, I know it can be hard and I'm constantly thinking of the people I don't know who are feeling the same as me and sending them good vibes.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 01:16:01 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline mignnone

Re: It's June now and lots of May predicitons never happened
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 01:03:16 PM »
Were Blu and Olu right in their prediction or were they wrong?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 01:16:35 PM »
@mignnone They were correct, I edited my post so it was more clear.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 11:53:58 PM »
I relate to this. I’m about to give up on psychics it’s just too hit and miss and I guess it’s more misses than anything. We want feel better so we call them but to be honest I don’t feel better and I’m going broke !! Gods spiritual warrior made some amazing predictions for me that never came through

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 03:21:54 AM »
I echo your experience with Shoshanna at CP. Its like she dosent get we want information lol

anything