Author Topic: Update... omg.  (Read 5969 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Update... omg.
« on: May 16, 2018, 08:12:29 AM »
Hi all. I have some very sad, devastating news to report...

So, while Yonas readings have been really accurate for me, the end of the last reading was the tower. She asked her guides not to show her death. And it turns out I lost the baby about a month ago.

So it was right. The person she described at one part was a doctor...

Anyway

I had another reading with her as all the events happened. And everything I thought was supposed to happen with him... the move, wedding etc, all were there...

Then he broke up with me Sunday afternoon over text. Wedding, relationship, everything. Over something so silly.. it was obviously a cover up.

Of course I’m spiraling and overspending and string readings but I’m just trying to be okay and I don’t feel like I’m going to be.

I emailed Yona and she was shocked, said she’s off sometimes but never that much, to let things settle and see where it is in a few weeks and she’d redo my cards no charge  and if it really is off and over she will refund me.

I talked to my go tos, who all say he will be back, but it’s so hard to believe. Because how could someone who supposedly wants to marry you end the entire thing on a whim in anger over random things on your social media from forever ago.

I talked to the people I sometimes talk to, and got one reading way out there where she didn’t see it back together so can’t predict it then I still had time and she had me with the type of guy I’d never go for at the end of the year.

I feel like he just killed my soul. And it was over text. When I pointed that out he offered to talk on the phone but I said no. Cause I was so mad.

How could life let this happen. How could God let this happen.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Update... omg.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 01:34:38 PM »
Wow, I'm so, so sorry to read this.  My deepest condolences, as well.  :'( :'(

I echo other's advice, really try not to get readings, they tend to just make it worse...hearing he will come back/he won't...won't help you. 

Maybe consider talking to someone, a therapist, a good trusted family member or friend.  I agree about not isolating yourself, too, because that (in my experience anyway) can make things worse and make it more tempting to call.

Pets do help enormously, I always say mine helped me through the worst breakup and devastation I went through with a man.  Literally saved me.  But, of course, it's a big responsibility to take on and might be one you're not up for.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 01:42:09 PM »
So sorry for your losses. I would wait and read with Yona. Men aren't good with their emotions and tend to run and hide. So sorry this has happened to you. I definitely think getting reads are the worst. 98% will say he is coming back. 2% will say no. I hope things work out for you. xxxx

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 05:03:35 PM »
I'm terribly sorry for your loss and the pain that you are experiencing. I've been there more than once so I know all too well how it feels.

I will tell you that anything is possible in this situation. He may come back soon, after awhile, or never. Unfortunately, readers don't know the real answer, and none of us do either. Even if a reader did psychically see something, we still have free will and nothing is set in stone in life. I've never read with Yona so I can't give feedback on her accuracy, but I've heard mixed reviews.

I wish you luck in this matter..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 06:17:50 PM »
Sad to read. I would take Yonas advice and just wait it out. sometimes there are twists and turns before certain predictions happen. Going on a reading binge
wont make anything better.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 02:58:03 PM »
I'm so sorry for what you are going through. 

You do not want a man who breaks up with a woman who has just lost a baby by text back.  I don't care what sorry excuse he comes up with for his behavior.  There is no excuse. He is a piece of shit.  He will only get worse as the years go by.  I know it hurts a lot now, but it will hurt much more years down the road if you took him back.  Thank God he showed his true colors now before it was too late.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 05:00:55 PM »
I'm so sorry for what you are going through. 

You do not want a man who breaks up with a woman who has just lost a baby by text back.  I don't care what sorry excuse he comes up with for his behavior.  There is no excuse. He is a piece of shit.  He will only get worse as the years go by.  I know it hurts a lot now, but it will hurt much more years down the road if you took him back.  Thank God he showed his true colors now before it was too late.

I completely agree.

Me too. 100%

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 05:55:59 PM »
He lost the baby too. Men don't handle their emotions that well.  Don't say never. Its hard to judge when we don't know the whole story.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 06:43:01 PM »
My current guy does handle his grief strangely, also.  He tends to lash out at people (like me) who don't deserve it...

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 07:07:52 PM »
He lost the baby too. Men don't handle their emotions that well.  Don't say never. Its hard to judge when we don't know the whole story.

Honestly, exactly how badly does a man have to treat some of you before you stop making excuses for them and wanting them back?

His behavior was subhuman.  Unless the rest of the story included her trying to stab him, he's a terrible person and that's all there is to it.

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 07:14:42 PM »

Honestly, exactly how badly does a man have to treat some of you before you stop making excuses for them and wanting them back?

His behavior was subhuman.  Unless the rest of the story included her trying to stab him, he's a terrible person and that's all there is to it.

Agreed.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
I agree...we, as women, tend to make way too many excuses for some of these men. 

Prob a driving force as to why we get readings on them too.

When I was in the depths of my reading addiction, I actually used to sort of excuse the POI's misbehavior based on what the psychic's told me (oh, he's stressed, going through family problems, has a difficult past)!  Even though I didn't even know for sure if it was true!  I could kick myself.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 10:27:04 PM »

Sorry feeling kind of political and "feminist" today lol.

Don't ever apologize for that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 11:56:19 PM »

Exactly. If it were a female who treated us as badly as the men do, women are much more able to dropkick the female to the curb. But if it's someone who has history with a man, woman take all kinds of abuse and make excuses for the men, so they themselves then become the reason for the mistreatment. I don't get it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 12:19:50 AM »

Exactly. If it were a female who treated us as badly as the men do, women are much more able to dropkick the female to the curb. But if it's someone who has history with a man, woman take all kinds of abuse and make excuses for the men, so they themselves then become the reason for the mistreatment. I don't get it.

So true.

anything