Author Topic: Getting married to your POI predictions?  (Read 5282 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Getting married to your POI predictions?
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:29:40 PM »
Hey guys!

LONG TIME! I was wondering. Since the beginning of my relationship, MANY many MANY (ugh many) readers predicted my boyfriend and I would get married. Honestly it was always the first thing they saw. I never believed it because they were just throwing it out there, but honestly after two years together I can't help but wonder... see, the reader I go to in person (every six months) predicted in my entire reading last week that we'd get married.

The readers I go to the most have said things from his best man's name (Rika on CP said his name on point), some have just flat out said "I see marriage", etc etc

I was wondering if you've ever had readings where they've thrown out the marriage prediction for you? And what your experience has been?

Offline Kate

Re: Getting married to your POI predictions?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 01:58:31 AM »
Yep. Soul Navigation predicted marriage for me and it happened in the year she said it would. She didn't predict the person, just said XXX year I see you getting married, and it happened. And I had no intention of getting married to anyone.

Wow - congrats!  I guess what we're discussing on the other thread about her, has a flip side then...

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 05:23:48 AM »
Yep. Soul Navigation predicted marriage for me and it happened in the year she said it would. She didn't predict the person, just said XXX year I see you getting married, and it happened. And I had no intention of getting married to anyone.

WOW. That is amazing. Congrats.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 09:05:25 PM »
Hey guys!

LONG TIME! I was wondering. Since the beginning of my relationship, MANY many MANY (ugh many) readers predicted my boyfriend and I would get married. Honestly it was always the first thing they saw. I never believed it because they were just throwing it out there, but honestly after two years together I can't help but wonder... see, the reader I go to in person (every six months) predicted in my entire reading last week that we'd get married.

The readers I go to the most have said things from his best man's name (Rika on CP said his name on point), some have just flat out said "I see marriage", etc etc

I was wondering if you've ever had readings where they've thrown out the marriage prediction for you? And what your experience has been?

I went to that psychic who predicts marriages with a supposed 98% success rate and for the life of me I can't remember her name.  Jill Dahne!  This was around 2005 - 2007, I don't remember exactly when.  I had a session in her hotel room when she came to NYC for an event.  I should have just blown the $$$ on a room, a dozen Cinnabons and a gigolo to lick the icing off of me.  That would have been way more productive.  She did have really great shoes though.  She wasn't even close.

Rika on CP predicted a marriage for me and came up with details.  She actually said she promises me it's a done deal.  If it happens, I am going to personally invite her, Judi and Cookie all on my dime, all expenses paid and they can all walk me down the aisle and give me away.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 09:14:04 PM »
I went to that psychic who predicts marriages with a supposed 98% success rate and for the life of me I can't remember her name.  Jill Dahne!  This was around 2005 - 2007, I don't remember exactly when.  I had a session in her hotel room when she came to NYC for an event.  I should have just blown the $$$ on a room, a dozen Cinnabons and a gigolo to lick the icing off of me.  That would have been way more productive.  She did have really great shoes though.  She wasn't even close.

Rika on CP predicted a marriage for me and came up with details.  She actually said she promises me it's a done deal.  If it happens, I am going to personally invite her, Judi and Cookie all on my dime, all expenses paid and they can all walk me down the aisle and give me away.

@njlady: This is the best post I've read in awhile. We should coordinate our weddings so that Cookie can walk us both down the aisle. Wouldn't want her double booked.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 09:27:34 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I love Judi and I'm in line to try out Cookie. Rika is $10 per minute? Seriously? I don't think I can bring myself to try her at that rate.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 09:30:59 PM »
Hey guys!

I went to that psychic who predicts marriages with a supposed 98% success rate and for the life of me I can't remember her name.  Jill Dahne!  This was around 2005 - 2007, I don't remember exactly when.  I had a session in her hotel room when she came to NYC for an event.  I should have just blown the $$$ on a room, a dozen Cinnabons and a gigolo to lick the icing off of me. That would have been way more productive.  She did have really great shoes though.  She wasn't even close.

omg im dead from laughing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 07:43:23 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D I love Judi and I'm in line to try out Cookie. Rika is $10 per minute? Seriously? I don't think I can bring myself to try her at that rate.

When they have their 5x rewards sale, buy packages and save them up.  When you cash in a ton of points at once, it is worth a lot.  They also send out special offers.  I got 1,000 points for doing a survey they sent me once.  Every 100 pts is $5 after the first 200.  When you joint the rewards club they start throwing rewards at you. 

If you hardly ever call, it really pays off because you can be selective when buying minutes and only buy when you are getting the very best deals and only cash in points when it is really worth it.

If you call a lot, it's the worst thing to do because you will just spend more.

josh34

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 08:08:29 PM »

@njlady: This is the best post I've read in awhile. We should coordinate our weddings so that Cookie can walk us both down the aisle. Wouldn't want her double booked.

You guys can have her walk you down the isle, but I call dibs on marrying her.  Soooo.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 02:11:30 PM »
I have had many readings where the psychics tried to predict that I will end up in life with my ex. I have heard marriage twice.

Blah blah...he loves me, not the person he decided to date.

It has been about six months without contact. All, likely, wrong.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2019, 03:04:03 PM »
I also was told I’ll marry my poi who I ghosted. Loll

No. I never plan to marry. Never.