Author Topic: My Story update:  (Read 2465 times)

Offline ahenry004

My Story update:
« on: May 13, 2018, 01:46:17 AM »
Hello everyone,

I posted a while ago under "The vent" about a marriage proposal that came true. I stated how i read with many psychics, as most of us trying to find answers. I met the man of my dreams as predicted by many psychics on various sites. i also talked about the accuracy of Indio (CP), Cristina (asknow) and a few others. They all stated that I would experience the tower, which is sudden up heavel, death, destruction, a break up. I didn't not see this coming as i felt that i had a pretty stable relationship. I never speak negativity into my life and always think positive, but in the back of my mind i knew it was true. In December of 2017, I started to feel different about my finance, only because we are separated geographically and are awaiting a visa. i started to get anxious, tired of waiting, and felt like he wanted to date other people. Sometimes ill drive myself crazy thinking about the what ifs. I was dealing with a sexual harassment claim that i had filed at my job, a lot of stress, and my relationship had become a burden and my fiancé was more concerned with his problems that he created for himself than being supportive of mine like i had been for him in the past. I felt that he was becoming a toxic force in my life and I had no desire to continue on. I don't mean to tie zodiac signs into my scenario, but he is a Cancer/Leo cusp, if any of you dated either sign, you can relate to how they can be. He is super impatient, he wants what he wants and wants it NOW. Lol, they will drive you crazy to the point where they will have you looking for the closes exit.

With all of this going on, I decided to take a break from him. He was devastated, upset, and hurt. Women spend so much time looking after other people and when you are in need of looking after, no one is there. I don't feel bad about my decision. I felt like the space was needed. He is dating other people to pass the time i guess, I'm busy with school and work and have no desire to date anyone. I'm so content with my goals and my cat for now lol. I feel that we will get back together, i still feel the connection between us, but i just needed a break. I don't call psychics as often as i used to because i feel that I've spoken to enough to last me a lifetime. I still talk to Cristina now and then in regards to my career and he still comes up in my readings with her, asking me "Who is this Leo man i see you marrying?" she has been accurate since 2015 and whenever I lose faith, i just pray and re-read what we spoke about. This keeps me from calling like I used too. I love him deeply and have no desire to be with anyone else, i just think he needs to realize what he had and I need to get myself together as well. Thanks guys for being supportive and sharing your stories, if anyone as any questions in regards to whom Ive spoken with, feel free to message me :-)

Oh and @ the Seeker: Iam a black and white person (figurativley), If something does not seem right, either I need to get to the bottom or keep it moving. Marriage to is a huge commitment that I intend on doing once. therefore, i don't need or rely on a psychic to tell me whats good or bad in my life or when to get out. This is the only major break I have had in my relationship. These psychics were simply stating the energy of what might happen at these given times. You are on the same site I'm on,  posting on my thread so if you relied solely on your common sense or had all the answers, you wouldn't be here either.

Offline mignnone

Re: My Story update:
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 01:31:11 PM »
I am glad you are taking time for yourself. That is most important. We can’t be there for other people when we are not complete. I thank you so much for sharing your story with us again.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:29:48 PM »
OHH i  know exactly what you mean about leo/cancer cusps. Mine is July 22 -_- emotional rollercoaster ups and downs and just dont know whether he is acting like a leo or a cancer  it changes all the time. I am a Leo so I know how we are but its a dual complex when both signs are present.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 09:42:04 PM »
I am happy for you. Taking time for ourselves can be one of the hardest things to do but it is imperative. Especially if a situation doesn’t feel right or right in the moment.

anything