Author Topic: Conflicting Readings  (Read 3056 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Conflicting Readings
« on: May 07, 2018, 05:15:46 PM »
I recently had a mini binge and decided to try readers new readers:

Aries intuition
Yona Farrell
Blessid

Luckily they were spread out by a 1-2 weeks. They were all great and picked up on the current situation but each one had a different outcome.

Has this happened to you before? If so what was the outcome?

candiednut

Re: Conflicting Readings
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 05:26:07 PM »
Could you share what the outcome was for each reader? Maybe we can better gauge who was right that way, because for example, Kisha's negative outcomes are usually right, Yona can get people mixed up and Blessid seems legit but still need time to find out if her predictions are accurate.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 05:36:07 PM »

Aries intuition
Yona Farrell
Blessid

Luckily they were spread out by a 1-2 weeks. They were all great and picked up on the current situation but each one had a different outcome.

How is everyones opinion on blessid... everyone seems to like her but i seen this happen b4 with readers

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 05:37:42 PM »

Aries intuition
Yona Farrell
Blessid

How is everyones opinion on blessid... everyone seems to like her but i seen this happen b4 with readers

me too...a little worried about this lol.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 05:38:54 PM »
I have have the same issue. So far nothing has happen so I'm not sure who will be correct.

Miss Ann
Cookie
Kisha

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 06:38:58 PM »
So I have someone that is on and off and here is what each one said and all three picked up
On him correctly:

Kisha: he will be back around in September and he’s the only guy in my life this year. I have to decide if I will pursue a relation or not. If I don’t then I’ll meet someon next year.

Yona: confused the hell out of me LOL....after a lot of back and forth he’s not ruled out but there is someone new popping up in September. According to her he’s significant. I asked if it’s the existing guy she said she doesn’t know but feels it’s someone I haven’t met before.

Blesssid: he’ll come back around in June or July but after sometime he will be inconsistent again. Said I will someone New September-October and I have to make a choice.

Now y’all figure this out for me LOL

Offline scarlora

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 07:16:15 PM »
Sounds like they all pretty much say the same thing, but with different timelines.  Yona doesn't usually tell you if someone is good or bad for you.  (in my experience anyway)

I have to admit that I pretty much got similar readings from all 3 on my ex last year.  (though Blessid was recently and I didn't even ask specifically about him)

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 07:52:57 PM »
So I have someone that is on and off and here is what each one said and all three picked up
On him correctly:

Kisha: he will be back around in September and he’s the only guy in my life this year. I have to decide if I will pursue a relation or not. If I don’t then I’ll meet someon next year.

Yona: confused the hell out of me LOL....after a lot of back and forth he’s not ruled out but there is someone new popping up in September. According to her he’s significant. I asked if it’s the existing guy she said she doesn’t know but feels it’s someone I haven’t met before.

Blesssid: he’ll come back around in June or July but after sometime he will be inconsistent again. Said I will someone New September-October and I have to make a choice.

Now y’all figure this out for me LOL

Hmm...because both Blessid and Yona said a new guy in September I'm going to say that's probably going to happen. As for your ex, it is a 50/50 thing because Kisha's positive predictions don't always happen. The fact that she did see him back though and Blessid said he will be back but be inconsistent, I'm going to guess that he'll be back again but probably won't be committed and you'll end up having to make some decisions as to if you even want him in your life? (and hence Yona couldn't say if he's back?)

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 10:27:03 PM »
Basically Yona said he will be back around but doesn’t know the outcome of my situation doesn’t know if there actually is a new person or if it’s him.

Kisha basically doesn’t see anyone new at all and just him. She didn’t really give a positive prediction she didn’t say anything good about him lol but said depending on my patience we can have a relationship.

Blessid saw another person coming along.

I guess only time will tell. Another person doesn’t mean anything to me. It doesn’t mean that this new person will be a good candidate etc.

This guy that I’m reading about now was suppose to be the “one” according to several top readers and it’s BS.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 12:27:01 AM »
"he’ll come back around in June or July but after sometime he will be inconsistent again." Blessid said the exact same thing to me  :(     

Offline scarlora

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 12:33:24 AM »
"he’ll come back around in June or July but after sometime he will be inconsistent again." Blessid said the exact same thing to me  :(   

She did not say that to me. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 01:03:39 AM »
@Tthompsji  that is very interesting

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 01:05:42 AM »
Could you share what the outcome was for each reader? Maybe we can better gauge who was right that way, because for example, Kisha's negative outcomes are usually right, Yona can get people mixed up and Blessid seems legit but still need time to find out if her predictions are accurate.

I think it’s also important to say if it was a specific question or general read too. In my experience, it seems as if kishas general reads are far more accurate. If your POI is important, she’s going to pick up on it. My last reading with Kisha was just a general read and she picked up on a lot. Got work stuff  with one prediction in the works (knew who my collaborator was and him needing my help, etc), another with my ex. Knew the circumstances with my ex and gave timing for a shift. This shift happened based on her timing. Waiting for her other timing predictions to pan out with the ex.

anything