Author Topic: what information do these readers have about us?  (Read 3075 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

what information do these readers have about us?
« on: May 07, 2018, 01:34:36 AM »
I had a call with Betsey ( I think I really her like btw) and she said "I can tell you get a lot of readings" does anyone know if they can see our history on California Psychics? Because she told me that getting all these readings was really not helping the energy, she said it very gingerly since she's basically saying "stop calling me, for a while". What do you guys think?

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: what information do these readers have about us?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 01:58:42 AM »
I think the authentic, real psychics on CA, can sense the different energies that are/were around your aura.  Every time you receive a reading, your aura is somewhat penetrated and those Psychics who are real will sense and feel it.  That’s why it’s a good thing to not do a lot of readings at one time and if you do, to do a detox bath to release those energies that are around you.  It’s kind of like residue, those energies. 

Personally, I don’t think they have info on the callers.  If they do, shame on them and karma will soon be making a visit to them.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:03:13 AM by Wishful Thinker »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 02:55:42 AM »
@wishfulthinker thank you, I want to believe that she's right and it's true information.  I mean I have been on a binge lately. What a good excuse to stop.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 04:28:17 PM »
@alphabetsoup You are very welcome.

@candiednut This may be one of their subtle tactics to reel people in and keep you coming back; to get inside of the clients head.  I don’t know how they can live with themselves knowing they’re constantly lying to people, day in and day out.  There’s a special place in hell for them. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 12:29:36 AM »
so good to know! thank you! @candiednut 

we should all be posting more of what they said to us, I'm sure they have the same filler lines.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 09:57:19 PM »
You know what, that sounds like a good idea.  That way we all won’t be sucked into them again.