Author Topic: Lets talk about some new psychics  (Read 7807 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Lets talk about some new psychics
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 01:46:53 PM »
@stilltired I wish I could talk to the POI, but he's in his own hell right now.  I will say that I have been in an energetic battle with said POI for 23 years in the last 3 it has gotten stronger, so I tried real cord cutting with two different local energetic healers.  That was two years ago, and I'm still calling psychics over him.... lovely.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 01:50:26 PM »
Sorry you're going through this, I pray it gets better for you.

@stilltired I wish I could talk to the POI, but he's in his own hell right now.  I will say that I have been in an energetic battle with said POI for 23 years in the last 3 it has gotten stronger, so I tried real cord cutting with two different local energetic healers.  That was two years ago, and I'm still calling psychics over him.... lovely.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 12:34:30 AM »
cord cutting is bullshit and does not affect your life in any practical manner.

Although it may be a placebo effect, it still works for some. At least it makes them feel better.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 03:02:08 AM »
cord cutting is bullshit and does not affect your life in any practical manner.

Although it may be a placebo effect, it still works for some. At least it makes them feel better.

Yeah thats true--but I think that is all there is. Placebo.

I say this because I went to a cord cutting healer, years back. She named every bit of interaction and issue that I had with this person then supposedly used an angelic entity to cut the cord. I was amazed about the information she had on both of us and I guess I did feel better that i had done something about this toxic relationship. But I realized it didnt heal anything or cure anything. I could still get triggered by this person and the toxicity in our interaction was still there. Like, I couldnt see any real life benefits to this cord-cutting.

I believe that the healer was real genuine, had some intriguing takes on metaphysics and genuinely had a gift to see auras and know information about people. But I think she and others in the new age community blow this whole cord cutting thing out of proportion. The healing reminded me of getting an awesome psychic reading from a reader and their predictions still dont come through.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 08:03:40 PM »
I just tried 3 more new psychics, just to see if they were any good.
Poeme...serious hesitation at the beginning of the call, kept saying "I'm not sure" and the information she gave was way off, she lacked confidence and the information did not flow.

Nancy,  she really left me hanging in silence for the first minute of the reading, I almost hung up.  The information she gave could have applied to almost anyone but it really didn't apply to my situation. I told her she was wrong, and hung up.

Delores, she seemed nice enough, although I don't like that numerology stuff. I can look all that up online, I don't want to pay someone to do it.  She couldn't answer my question though, I have to laugh when the answer is KARMA or Karmic Debit, it's like the go to answer for readers who got nothing.