Author Topic: Lets talk about some new psychics  (Read 7814 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Lets talk about some new psychics
« on: May 05, 2018, 09:53:46 PM »
I tried Shoshana just now and boy was she a joke.  I spent 3 minutes with her on the phone, first she explained how she does things (just like everyone else) then we did deep breathing (4 breaths).  When I asked my question about a POI, she only had more questions for me..."when's the last time you talked"   and after I answered this question she proceeded to ask me why I'm asking about someone I have not had contact with for so long.  NO THANK YOU! I'm calling and paying per minute and you need to find out why? Please do yourself a favor and don't call her.

candiednut

Re: Lets talk about some new psychics
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 09:57:21 PM »
Sorry that happened, I have read on CP long enough (coupled with my own intuition) to be able to just "tell" if someone will be shit by looking at their picture and their profile. Shoshana is definitely in my "shit" category even before I read your review lol.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 09:58:29 PM »
I really don't find the deep breathing thing any kind of appropriate in a pay-per-minute setting. It smacks of a time-wasting technique and if, for some reason, it isn't and the reader can't connect without it then it makes me question whether they should be reading in a commercial context at all.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 09:59:34 PM »
@candiednut Is there anyone on CP you liked?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 10:20:16 PM »
@candiednut you should give us some readings  ;D

I just tried Cupid she was bad as well, she wasted my time as she went through every month dousing asking if I would hear from POI.  (Um... I can use a pendulum, where's your psychic information?)

Also an FYI, I had a really nice reading with Betsey, I would recommend to try her.  She would not give me a timeline which I really respect, and she was on point with current situation. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 10:21:34 PM »
Has anyone read with Meredith?  I was thinking of trying her next.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 10:25:30 PM »
Why does cali psychics charge u in full first..i hate that...i want to have the option to exit the call without much wasted. I think thats the reason i stayed away from that site. But lord know i hate keen...it has to be better out there lol

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 10:29:16 PM »
@Natashanyc for what it's worth, they don't charge you first they just make sure you have enough money to read for 10 minutes at the least.  (I'm not sticking up for them, I'm just as annoyed as everyone else)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 10:42:48 PM »
@Natashanyc for what it's worth, they don't charge you first they just make sure you have enough money to read for 10 minutes at the least.  (I'm not sticking up for them, I'm just as annoyed as everyone else)

Ohh wow i didnt know that. Ppl have been raving about blessid and eamon here maybe try one of them i think they are new

Offline Newlife

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 10:51:03 PM »
Intreasting you tried her lol, I looked at her name and wondered what a lame ass name she chose.

@candiednut you should give us some readings  ;D

I just tried Cupid she was bad as well, she wasted my time as she went through every month dousing asking if I would hear from POI.  (Um... I can use a pendulum, where's your psychic information?)

Also an FYI, I had a really nice reading with Betsey, I would recommend to try her.  She would not give me a timeline which I really respect, and she was on point with current situation.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 11:12:16 PM »
 @Natashanyc I should have listened to my intuition on her Audrey Hepburn costume, even her pearls were rubbing me the wrong way, and then there's the dumb name, but I STILL called her LOL! what a joke.

@candiednut I agree and I liked Blessid too.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2018, 11:13:45 PM »
@Natashanyc I should have listened to my intuition on her Audrey Hepburn costume, even her pearls were rubbing me the wrong way, and then there's the dumb name, but I STILL called her LOL! what a joke.

@candiednut I agree and I liked Blessid too.

😂😂😂😂😂 right

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 02:01:31 AM »
Shosanna was the most annoying reader ever! Its like she would get bits and pieces of what I inquired about, but then asked so many questions along with it. For example, if I askd her about
when such a thing would happen at work, she would ask me about my skillset or whats on my resume. Like, she couldnt understand that you wanted the psychic perspective alone. She DID spit out what my career is on her own, so there is something there. But I did not appreciate the useless questions like Tara would ask. This was months back and I think I got a refund for the reading when I left bad feedback.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 03:55:16 AM »
I just tried Toshiko, she was ok.  I would not call her again, she got personalties right, and said things other advisors have said about what is going on.  However, I called her because her profile says that she offers solutions.  Her solution was cutting the energetic ties, I'm sorry but this isn't my first rodeo, I call a lot of psychics and I have tried the cutting of the cords, with psychics, with energy healers, with voodoo. IT DOES NOT WORK!  Also, when I was born they cut a real cord that was connecting me to a women, funny thing is, I'm still energetically connected to this women, I call her mom. Ugh! has anyone ever had luck with cord cutting?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 04:12:48 AM »
cord cutting is bullshit and does not affect your life in any practical manner.

anything