Author Topic: Does California psychics keep notes?  (Read 3242 times)

Offline sexyp

Does California psychics keep notes?
« on: October 12, 2019, 05:39:23 PM »
Does CP keep notes like Oranum? I have had 3 readers mention one state for me in my readings and so wanted to know if there is a database where they keep notes on clients for readers to access

Offline Heather

Re: Does California psychics keep notes?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 07:51:58 PM »
I worked for a line that gave basic information about the caller, but I don’t think it ever said anything about a state. I suspect Martina keeping notes because she brings up a certain topic that I let go of over a year ago. And every time I call her, she brings up that topic—this is 6 months in between readings.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 03:47:18 AM »
I'm going to throw something out there, judge for yourself. I have worked in call centers in a different customer service field, it is standard practice for the company's safety to record and document calls in the case of legal action, threats or credit card chargeback investigations. I greatly suspect all of them are required to do this, I've thrown some repetitive items into the last few calls over the past year and it is pretty clear at least three were reading previous notes because they all switched back to an old dateline I was given for an event. I also suspect they are trained to do this to get potential debunkers or problem callers off of the line.

Offline Joy

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 12:12:48 AM »
I actually inquired. I was told that only the customer service calls are recorded but the calls with the psychics are not. If they decide to record the calls with the psychics, they have to add a warning (more like a consent option in this case) before the customer gets connected or they can be sued very effectively.

Offline Anon

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 12:25:13 PM »
All calls would be recorded incase of any disputes, I presume. However, there should be a confidentiality clause/policy but, if any are friends it's tempting to compare.

salvadoredalli - how did you find out!

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 12:27:18 PM »
Has anyone had an impossible prediction happen?