Author Topic: Royce  (Read 6596 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Royce
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 04:10:38 PM »
@journalmouse  I'm in Lady P's call back line.  Would you suggest not bringing up that my POI is married unless she does first? 

I loved your comment about "friends" gah! those old people need to get with the 2018!!!

No I think it’s best to be honest. I don’t mean to overstate anything she wasn’t judgmental at all. There was just the tone of something she said related to the fact that we had a, uhh let’s say intimate phone call and my ex is married, that made me think she may have some personal history with infidelity herself. But it was very fleeting. I would not hesitate to be honest. It just made me think of
How sometimes readers can bring their stuff into a reading.

Most people, not all have some personal history with infidelity. If you give a reader too much, then the reading is infused with more of their opinion/advice than psychic information. No one wants to pay a reader for that. Then too, if the reader doesn't pick up on it, then you'll know how well they connected with you.

It's not always "stuff".  A lot of it is just plain common sense.

A friend of mine has a beautiful daughter in her early 20's.  She's dating (pump and dump but he tells her he loves her first) a married man in his 40's.  She also works for him. His wife is pregnant with their 2nd child.  The older child is a toddler.  His wife doesn't understand him, blah blah.   I told her to drop this guy and get another job, she's being used and he is a cheating piece of shit.

Is this my "stuff" or do I have almost 3x the life experience that she does and can call it like I see it?

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 03:59:31 AM »
Update: Royce's contact prediction and what she said would occur on a specific date didn't even come close to occurring.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 10:53:36 AM »
@journalmouse  I'm in Lady P's call back line.  Would you suggest not bringing up that my POI is married unless she does first? 

I loved your comment about "friends" gah! those old people need to get with the 2018!!!

No I think it’s best to be honest. I don’t mean to overstate anything she wasn’t judgmental at all. There was just the tone of something she said related to the fact that we had a, uhh let’s say intimate phone call and my ex is married, that made me think she may have some personal history with infidelity herself. But it was very fleeting. I would not hesitate to be honest. It just made me think of
How sometimes readers can bring their stuff into a reading.

Most people, not all have some personal history with infidelity. If you give a reader too much, then the reading is infused with more of their opinion/advice than psychic information. No one wants to pay a reader for that. Then too, if the reader doesn't pick up on it, then you'll know how well they connected with you.

It's not always "stuff".  A lot of it is just plain common sense.

A friend of mine has a beautiful daughter in her early 20's.  She's dating (pump and dump but he tells her he loves her first) a married man in his 40's.  She also works for him. His wife is pregnant with their 2nd child.  The older child is a toddler.  His wife doesn't understand him, blah blah.   I told her to drop this guy and get another job, she's being used and he is a cheating piece of shit.

Is this my "stuff" or do I have almost 3x the life experience that she does and can call it like I see it?

That's very sad to hear about your friend's daughter, but unfortunately it is all too common. I'm afraid this is probably a life lesson that she will have to learn on her own when she gets her heartbroken. When people think they're in love, it's really hard to make them listen and change their mind about anything until they are forced to, especially at that age.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 12:48:14 AM »
I know a few of you have said that Royce was negative for you.    She was not that way for me.   As a matter of fact, I was kind of hoping she was going to say it was over but she said the opposite!    She said she does not see a true breakup and we will have a long term relationship after this gets resolved.    He's supposed to contact me by end of week which is tomorrow.... we will see...….

anything