Author Topic: Royce  (Read 6611 times)

Offline maroonlight

Royce
« on: May 01, 2018, 02:45:08 AM »
Just remembered that Royce was one of the only readers who was right about both my previous POI's not coming back. I don't know if she's really psychic or just guessing realistically, but I guess just worth mentioning that she does not give you fairy tales. I don't know how she is on other predictions though.

Offline mignnone

Re: Royce
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 03:13:28 AM »
Was she accurate in terms of their feelings for you?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 08:49:46 PM »
Was she accurate in terms of their feelings for you?

Don't remember many details except for the fact that she said I wouldn't be with either person.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 09:54:35 PM »
I read with Royce and she made such blanket statements that I had no reason to believe that what she said to me couldn't have applied to anyone. All she said was POI was not "the one" but the relationship is on my path and not something I can avoid. Whatever that's supposed to mean. That cost me $65. :-\

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 02:53:23 AM »
It's sad because a lot of people actually fall for these generic statements...I don't blame them I sure did when I first started reading with psychics. I remember thinking "wow, how did she know" when someone told me my POI at the time had "trust issues from a previous relationship" and "scared of commitment". Now thinking back, what POI (in fact, what MAN in general) doesn't????

Yeah, even when they fairy tale you the "no" answer could apply and actually would probably apply to the majority of people calling about their exes, so maybe she just generally gives negative answers to people who are calling about past lovers. I don't know. I guess at least it's better than telling someone everything they want to hear and then they become devastated when it doesn't happen.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 01:49:25 PM »
I originally thought getting a 'no' answer was better than getting a fairytale yes. But getting a wrong 'no' is just as bad as getting a wrong 'yes'. Royce told me POI wouldn't contact (I got the feeling she said this because I told her I didn't think he would) and when he actually did I found myself triple checking everything he said just because of her negative slant. I can see how re-affirming someone's misplaced doubts can be just as problematic.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 10:51:11 PM »
I originally thought getting a 'no' answer was better than getting a fairytale yes. But getting a wrong 'no' is just as bad as getting a wrong 'yes'. Royce told me POI wouldn't contact (I got the feeling she said this because I told her I didn't think he would) and when he actually did I found myself triple checking everything he said just because of her negative slant. I can see how re-affirming someone's misplaced doubts can be just as problematic.

Yeah...negative ones are not much better. At least fairytale ones will keep us "high" til the next reading lol, negative ones are just negative all throughout.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 05:05:09 PM »

So I guess the truth has been revealed, she is just negative by nature and trying to sound realistic instead of giving you a fairy tale that is unlikely to happen.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 05:25:19 PM »

So I guess the truth has been revealed, she is just negative by nature and trying to sound realistic instead of giving you a fairy tale that is unlikely to happen.

Some readers are this way.  Just a bad energy.  I had an awful reading over the weekend on Bitwine that just put me in such a bad space.  It was almost laughable how she just told me NOTHING positive, at all, and I feel honestly she was just projecting her own crap onto the reading.  Ugh I feel I need a shower just thinking about it.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 05:37:52 PM »

Some readers are this way.  Just a bad energy.  I had an awful reading over the weekend on Bitwine that just put me in such a bad space.  It was almost laughable how she just told me NOTHING positive, at all, and I feel honestly she was just projecting her own crap onto the reading.  Ugh I feel I need a shower just thinking about it.

I actually feel sometimes that Lady Persephone does this. I don't mean to badmouth her because I do think she has a gift, and the instance was fairly short, but my last reading with her I felt she was projecting her own stuff onto what was going on between me and another person. I imagine it's easy to do especially when it comes to a subject that may personally affect someone or engender passionate feelings (which this was, it was about infidelity).
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:51:22 PM by journalmuse »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 06:10:00 PM »

I actually feel sometimes that Lady Persephone does this. I don't mean to badmouth her because I do think she has a gift, and the instance was fairly short, but my last reading with her I felt she was projecting her own stuff onto what was going on between me and another person. I imagine it's easy to do especially when it comes to a subject that may personally affect someone or engender passionate feelings (which this was, it was about infidelity).

Oh absolutely. 

I read this article a while back on this topic

https://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Mystic_Skye/If-you-are-or-were-dating-a-married-man-and-now-he-is-divorced-READ-THIS/567240.aspx

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 06:16:30 PM »

Oh absolutely. 

I read this article a while back on this topic

https://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Mystic_Skye/If-you-are-or-were-dating-a-married-man-and-now-he-is-divorced-READ-THIS/567240.aspx

Yeah, so true. I've thought this often, that you have to really listen to what people say for if they're projecting themselves onto your reading or judging based on their own biases. It happens a lot, I think. This is especially why as a gay person I don't call anyone who markets themselves as super Jesus-y or your "psychic grandma." I don't want anyone with old stuffy ideas about things that make me worry I won't get a fair or accurate reading (no, this woman I'm in love with is not my "friend").
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:19:22 PM by journalmuse »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2018, 02:52:22 AM »
@journalmouse  I'm in Lady P's call back line.  Would you suggest not bringing up that my POI is married unless she does first? 

I loved your comment about "friends" gah! those old people need to get with the 2018!!!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 03:43:06 AM »
@journalmouse  I'm in Lady P's call back line.  Would you suggest not bringing up that my POI is married unless she does first? 

I loved your comment about "friends" gah! those old people need to get with the 2018!!!

No I think it’s best to be honest. I don’t mean to overstate anything she wasn’t judgmental at all. There was just the tone of something she said related to the fact that we had a, uhh let’s say intimate phone call and my ex is married, that made me think she may have some personal history with infidelity herself. But it was very fleeting. I would not hesitate to be honest. It just made me think of
How sometimes readers can bring their stuff into a reading.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 03:39:22 PM »

No I think it’s best to be honest. I don’t mean to overstate anything she wasn’t judgmental at all. There was just the tone of something she said related to the fact that we had a, uhh let’s say intimate phone call and my ex is married, that made me think she may have some personal history with infidelity herself. But it was very fleeting. I would not hesitate to be honest. It just made me think of
How sometimes readers can bring their stuff into a reading.

Most people, not all have some personal history with infidelity. If you give a reader too much, then the reading is infused with more of their opinion/advice than psychic information. No one wants to pay a reader for that. Then too, if the reader doesn't pick up on it, then you'll know how well they connected with you.

anything