Author Topic: Yvonne and Phoebe  (Read 4377 times)

Offline patu005

Yvonne and Phoebe
« on: April 28, 2018, 11:23:50 PM »
I read with both of them yesterday. They are both so os negative.. i dont think i have got so negative e readings in Keen.

Does anybody have experience with them? I really dont know what to think. Yvonne contradicted herself when i gave more details.  One sees other person around my POI, other doesnt.

I dont think i liked either of them.

Offline ahenry004

Re: Yvonne and Phoebe
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 04:00:48 PM »
I read with both of them a long time ago. yvonne kept me on the phone trying to tell me my exes girlfriend was evil and was trying to get pregnant to keep him when none of that was even accurate. and Phoebe told me I needed to value my self and gave me a long lecture when all i asked her about was a friendship. So, i never read with either of them again.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 05:49:43 PM »
I've read with Phoebe before it was a weird reading and she has crazy eyes

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 12:59:45 AM »
Hello I read with Phoebe a couple of weeks ago and she really scared me. Although she was accurate in regards the distance between me and the POI and the depression he is dealing with-. She was so negative about me making the effort. Then I said to her ok I will move on and then she started bringing to my attention that there is an opportunity with the man and we have to build a friendship and so on, and if I’m willing to travel all the time as if it’s not mutual. The call was so weird. I got scared of the negativity. I have had a long distance relationship before, I know what is like. I will never read with her again.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 01:26:26 AM »
Phoebe - one of the first psychics I've read with when i started 4 years ago (holy shit its been that long). Nothing she said ever came true and I remember she took 2 min to say one sentence "I feel some stress around you"

anything