Author Topic: BITWINE Lolita - Archangel Raphael  (Read 2713 times)

candiednut

BITWINE Lolita - Archangel Raphael
« on: April 27, 2018, 04:39:29 PM »
Anyone read with her other than texmex?

Offline journalmuse

Re: BITWINE Lolita - Archangel Raphael
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 04:43:48 PM »

I did and found her reading quite confusing. It went something like this:

Will X happen?
"I don't see it happening that way. Maybe it's too early to tell, I don't see it happening right now."

??? what does that even mean. I'm asking about the future, not right now. You don't see it in the future right now but maybe it's too early to tell? I mean does that mean she doesn't see that far out? It was just very confusing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 04:44:01 PM »
I did.  She got some things in the present wrong so not sure about her predictions, which were positive.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 11:25:19 PM »

Will X happen?
"I don't see it happening that way. Maybe it's too early to tell, I don't see it happening right now."

??? what does that even mean. I'm asking about the future, not right now. You don't see it in the future right now but maybe it's too early to tell? I mean does that mean she doesn't see that far out? It was just very confusing.

I can't stand it when readers say the "right now" shit. They basically tell you maybe maybe not, and I could've said that myself. Some readers also claim to only see 3 months or a year out, which I also don't understand. I get that there's free will, but if I'm paying you for a reading then you need to give me an answer.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 11:37:58 PM »

Will X happen?

I can't stand it when readers say the "right now" shit. They basically tell you maybe maybe not, and I could've said that myself. Some readers also claim to only see 3 months or a year out, which I also don't understand. I get that there's free will, but if I'm paying you for a reading then you need to give me an answer.

If I didn't have morals I would be a psychic too. I'll tell people "50% chance" when they ask me if they're going to get a job and for love questions I will say "maybe, maybe not" and "If he doesn't come back that means you didn't stay positive". Easiest job ever ;)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 11:45:40 PM »

Will X happen?

I'd take that as a soft no.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 12:36:29 AM »
Sure. But I’m not there for a soft anything. Be definitive or go do something else for money.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2018, 01:01:31 AM »
Sure. But I’m not there for a soft anything. Be definitive or go do something else for money.

Agree!!

Offline texmex

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
Called exact date for new job. Relationship stuff pending.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 04:45:53 PM »
Extremely turned off by her statement that her readings are "more than 99% accurate".

Texmex - could it be a lucky guess with the job?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2018, 11:33:51 PM »
I read with her and she does seem to have understanding of the situation, its pretty similar to what everyone else has said. so I think she does have some ability but the prediction isn't until next year so we will know then.

anything