Author Topic: Psychic Denny  (Read 5779 times)

Offline Lauriegrz123

Psychic Denny
« on: April 27, 2018, 03:34:17 AM »
Denny was my first ever psychic reading a couple weeks ago. I’ve only heard good things. Anyone have any readings with Denny?

Offline crimsonheart

Re: Psychic Denny
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 02:15:21 PM »
Psychic Denny was one of the first psychics I have spoke as well. Honestly..he was also one of the very few that has shocked me (nonetheless he was still very incorrect about some facts). However, he has spoke about a holiday me and my ex (then bf) were planning. He has 100% accurately mentioned all the places we wanted to go (Croatia, Montenegro etc.). He has claimed that my boyfriend had some kind of flirting affair but he did not cheat (he did cheat...but not with the person he mentioned - so maybe he was partially correct?). He then told me that he will sleep with others...but somehow I would know it..like an open relationship. I was like noooo way we are both too jealous to be in an open relationship. Anyway, we have then broke up but recently started to talk again as friends (After 1 year) and occasionally hook up lol...so I guess this could be the "open relationship" Denny mentioned O.o.

So yeah...I think Denny was one of the most shocking and possibly "accurate"

Offline MichMich0426

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 05:10:41 PM »
I first read with Denny a few times last summer and have checked in with him since.  My fiance called off our wedding and I was devastated.  Denny used his cards and his gift and told me that it was a bluff.  (fiance had done similar things when we were dating but.. I didn't see the connection..)  He gave me insight on how to do the situation, and the wedding is back on.  His timelines were ok, I remember he said my fiance would contact me on a certain date and it ended up being a week later.   I've tried many on Asknow and Jozette, Rose, and Denny are the ones that have shown me a real gift..

Offline Alison123

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 05:24:16 PM »
Denny uses hid grandmother's Italian  Tarot deck and has been pretty accurate for me the 2 or 3 times I've used him.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 03:56:23 PM »
what happened to him? couldn't find him on asknow anymore :( :( really wanna call him again cause he's 1 of the best i've ever had!
i feel like he nailed details about my poi and how he feels, but said he'd contact me on Jul 7 and still hasn't happened. anyone else found him inaccurate at all? with either the current or future.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:59:10 PM by spicychickpea »

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 03:58:14 PM »
Denny uses hid grandmother's Italian  Tarot deck and has been pretty accurate for me the 2 or 3 times I've used him.

was he accurate with future predictions or just current and the past?

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 05:00:54 PM »
what happened to him? couldn't find him on asknow anymore :( :( really wanna call him again cause he's 1 of the best i've ever had!
i feel like he nailed details about my poi and how he feels, but said he'd contact me on Jul 7 and still hasn't happened. anyone else found him inaccurate at all? with either the current or future.

Completely wrong for me on all accounts. Too expensive and drags time too.

Offline Vanno

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 07:00:02 PM »

I found him on Psychic Source under Christopher

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 07:13:58 PM »

I found him on Psychic Source under Christopher

Found him! Omg dk why he changed his name 😂😂 I do love him tho I'm so glad he he can still be found and is much cheaper than on ask now

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 12:04:54 AM »
called him today on PS under christopher.  i feel like he's a good tarot reader, and he picked up the EXACT same things about my poi as our last reading on asknow. However, man something's fishy! The contact he predicted last time that would happen on 7/7 still hasn't happened, and i told him that he told me it'd happen the last time he read for me, he said he doesn't think he's read for me b4. Also, i asked him if he used to be on another site (asknow) or something, he was like "no". i mean he IS psychic denny!! exact same voice, same tone of voice and same reading!!

don't know why he has to lie! i'd like to believe he's at least somewhat good, cause there are so many good reviews about him on here. i'm just hoping he's only lying bc psychic source records our calls and he doesn't wanna upset his boss on PS or something, and he wants to lure clients to keep calling back or something... idk. but i hope it's not bc he's a fake cause i'd feel so bad for wasting so much money on a bunch of lies!!!!  :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 02:57:39 AM by spicychickpea »