Author Topic: Santino and Kikiyo?  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Lauriegrz123

Santino and Kikiyo?
« on: April 27, 2018, 03:30:44 AM »
Has anyone read with Santino or Kikiyo? I’m new to the psychic thing and after reading stuff on here I’m paranoid about being scammed. I got a great vibe from both of them and both gave me predictions for early May which matches up with predictions I’ve received from psychic source and Asknow. Santino (CP) along the ones from psychic source said early May. Kikiyo said May 6 and Denny from Asknow said May 5(my guides were showing him double 5’s). Dwayne from CP said by summer. I felt so confident knowing that these people from all different places were seeing the same timeline. Everyone basically gave me the same reasoning for my situation as well. They all seem to be fairly newish which I like because I feel like they would want to do their best so they could gain a following and I guess move up. I genuinely believe there are people with psychic abilities but I know there are many frauds. I told kikiyo how close her prediction was to Denny’s and she told me if she’s off in her predictions it’s usually only by a day and that normally her predictions are harsh and not positive outcomes that people want but in my case it’s a good thing. They all gave me advice that makes sense. I guess only time will tell. 
Wondering if anyone else has experience with them?

Offline mignnone

Re: Santino and Kikiyo?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 04:17:33 AM »
I’ve never read with them but being that I’ve been talking to psychics almost 10 years, I’ll give you this advice. They hook you by getting something right then after that you can get addicted to calling them for every little thing. Please don’t fall down that rabbit hole, it just leads to despair. Don’t get caught up in timelines and that everyone said something is going to happen around the same time. Because 9 times out of 10, they all end up being wrong and that’s money you’ve wasted that you can’t get back. Nothing is set in stone, those same advisors you will call again and they will give you a completely different answer or outcome. I believe they all read in the moment and things constantly change so tomorrow, two weeks from now or a month from now, they see something totally different. I feel like getting a reading from a psychic is like asking a total stranger to assess your situation with all of the biases that each person comes with. Meaning you can ask your question to 10 different psychics and you’ll get 10 different answers. It will just make you more confused. My advice is to only call whe you need clarity on the past or current situation, otherwise you’re wasting your money believing in a fairytale because most psychics will just tell you what you want to hear or give you a timeframe just because you asked. I am not bashing all psychics as there are good ones out there. Just find a good few and consult them sparingly. In the end it’s your life and you control what happens.

candiednut

Re: Santino and Kikiyo?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 04:57:33 PM »
Did not work for me...Santino seemed honest and gave me very negative predictions about a career question...BUT he also gave very positive predictions about an ex POI that never panned out (actually what he predicted happened with him an another girl) so I shouldnt take his negative predictions seriously lol