Author Topic: I'm a few days old :)  (Read 2596 times)

Offline illumine

I'm a few days old :)
« on: July 11, 2011, 05:49:22 PM »
Hello people!

I recently joined the site and I love it. I lived in NY for a while but then moved to Chicago. Soon after my boyfriend dumped me I went on a rampage on California Psychics, but other sites too. It's so addictive and I feel like I have a problem considering the fact that I spent more money than I have on psychics. Now I have other issues to address and I'm continuing the same addictive pattern....I will learn how to control the impulse sooner or later.

Thanks for posting your reviews and experiences!!!

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
Re: I'm a few days old :)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 01:18:38 PM »
To get rid of your addiction you need to develop your patience. Remember your future lies with you not in the hands of psychics. For they can only predict possible ways that will come in your way in the future piece of events.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »
I kinda like my psychic addiction.  ;)

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 02:12:21 PM »
Hahaha! It's kind of fun when things are under control. So you are enjoying it right now? :) Have fun!

Offline jesstina

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 09:26:55 PM »
I will admit I am addicted to psychics as well. And I like it hehe. I make sure I talk to psychics that are legit though. I will NEVER call asknow. They are a rip off. Thier lowest psychic is 4.99 a min. I tried a few and did not think they were even good. I have a few I stick to but I like to try around. Its wierd though because almost all the psychics get and feel the same thind and predictions. Its the timelines they dont match up to. But I know time is hard to predict.

anything