Author Topic: Angelic Visions on KEEN not who she seems  (Read 10463 times)

Offline Car_fanatic

Re: Angelic Visions on KEEN not who she seems
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »
So this just happened to me....I was in queue to talk to Angelic Visions. I was number 1 last night and then she was on a call for 1.5 hours and her "busy", went to "away". Eventually my timeline for waiting ran out. When I signed up to speak with her, I had bought 7 minutes worth of time. In the mean time, prior to speaking to her, she gave me 3 free minutes. Today, I was watching to see when she was online and noticed that my free minutes were gone and I was blocked. I had had ZERO interactions with this woman. It's almost as if the free minutes she gives can be used on anyone and she is afraid you will use them on someone else. It's ridiculous! Since reading this post, I did call Keen to inquire and referenced reading reviews about her online and that this is her character. The woman apologized a lot and gave me $5 lol she said they can block for any reason and she too wished that they knew why but there's no policy for why they do or for Keen to ask why either. She seems to be an unstable person with a temperamental personality!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 07:31:59 PM »
I've heard she does that, blocks people.  strange. 

I actually do think she was one of the few Keen readers a few years ago that was accurate for me.  I remember I was upset because she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear (lol) but she was right.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 07:36:40 PM »
It just sucks because I have heard good things about her and before I even get a chance to know if I like her or not, I am blocked. I guess it's better this way rather than talking to her, liking her and THEN getting cut off!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 01:55:49 AM »
I've read with her at least two to three times. I have no idea why. I forgot to take notes the first two reads and they were very short. I made a longer call the third time and she was just not specific enough for me, not in any way that helped. Just telling me things I have no way of knowing what to do with the information received. She wasn't clear from my notes. I won't read with her again and I unbook marked her. Those who were blocked were some of the lucky ones.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2018, 03:29:49 PM »
So this just happened to me....I was in queue to talk to Angelic Visions. I was number 1 last night and then she was on a call for 1.5 hours and her "busy", went to "away". Eventually my timeline for waiting ran out. When I signed up to speak with her, I had bought 7 minutes worth of time. In the mean time, prior to speaking to her, she gave me 3 free minutes. Today, I was watching to see when she was online and noticed that my free minutes were gone and I was blocked. I had had ZERO interactions with this woman. It's almost as if the free minutes she gives can be used on anyone and she is afraid you will use them on someone else. It's ridiculous! Since reading this post, I did call Keen to inquire and referenced reading reviews about her online and that this is her character. The woman apologized a lot and gave me $5 lol she said they can block for any reason and she too wished that they knew why but there's no policy for why they do or for Keen to ask why either. She seems to be an unstable person with a temperamental personality!

Wow something is very wrong with her for sure. She’s one that feels you need to wait and Be at her beck and call no matter how long you have to wait. She’s very pompous sadly. And no the minutes can’t be used on anyone. I wonder how they disappeared to I’ve never heard of that they usually have to expire. Even if your blocked.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2018, 03:31:44 PM »
It just sucks because I have heard good things about her and before I even get a chance to know if I like her or not, I am blocked. I guess it's better this way rather than talking to her, liking her and THEN getting cut off!

It’s much better because I was definitely distraught after she did that to me.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2018, 03:45:48 AM »
I used to frequent this forum quite regularly, and I came across this post after a woman on another forum I frequent posted some tweets trish posted on Twitter stating her views. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but her opinions are what many may call bigoted. Here’s a link if you want to see for yourself, post #267 https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/good-keen-psychics.773855/page-9
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 03:54:15 AM by ScorpioRising221 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2018, 09:59:43 AM »
Wow I hope No one reads with her racist azz now. Glad im not a client of hers and i only tried her once years ago. This is crazy smh

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 05:32:58 AM »
I used to frequent this forum quite regularly, and I came across this post after a woman on another forum I frequent posted some tweets trish posted on Twitter stating her views. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but her opinions are what many may call bigoted. Here’s a link if you want to see for yourself, post #267 https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/good-keen-psychics.773855/page-9

Wow! It all makes sense now! The woman is crazy! Why o why was she blessed with such a gift. Shes so undeserving!

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2018, 01:58:07 AM »

Wow! It all makes sense now! The woman is crazy! Why o why was she blessed with such a gift. Shes so undeserving!
that’s what I thought when I came across it!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2018, 10:53:16 PM »
FYI on the call and chat systems that rate our pickup rate, if we accidentally leave on the system, need to go pee and miss a call, it rates us poorly like we missed you unless you are blocked. I’ve blocked people 😭
Sorry

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2019, 07:18:38 AM »
She has flipped her readings on me within days. She's good if you don't talk to her for a few months and then go back again. She is not good at future predictions when she asks "where a person's at around you" for the future year to come. I don't ask her for yearly readings but she just gives it. I just want to know about the here and now. Sometimes she's really great and detailed and sometimes she's just way off and sort of sucks. She's a hit or miss.

anything