Author Topic: Angelic Visions on KEEN not who she seems  (Read 10386 times)

Offline Qu33n

Angelic Visions on KEEN not who she seems
« on: April 27, 2018, 01:35:38 AM »
Ive read with Angelic Visions (Trish) on Keen a few times. The last couple of times she was nasty to me. Unlike her i gave her the respect she did not give me by inboxing her and telling her about how i felt about our readings. In response she apologized and sent me 5 free minutes. I accepted her apology and thought all was well. Fast forward a week later i decided i would give her a call and not only use the minutes but i also added funds to speak with her longer. I saw she was available so i rushed to my car (since i was at an event) to speak with her. By the time i got to my car she was no longer available. So i requested a call and merely went back into the event. To my suprise she hopped back online. My phone was ringing like crazy and i could not answer where i was, and didnt want to waste a minute with her. So i went to email her and because i couldnt answer the phone and she had blocked me?! I was so heartbroken and hurt over this.. because there were many times i waited days, to speak with her and the system wouldnt connect us and i would have to go to the end of the line after being first and try all over again to reach her BUT the one time i couldnt answer i was blocked?! This was so messed up?! And i dont understand it. I read on here where a few people had mentioned her blocking them (years ago) has anyone else experienced this recently? And also do you know any other cheap good 5 star psychis that read like trish or close to her? I need a new advisor. Her rate was 2.67 a minute. Even though she was terrible to me i did like her style of reading

Offline mignnone

Re: Angelic Visions on KEEN not who she seems
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 03:25:47 AM »
I had the same issue with her blocking me. She was online and I called to speak with her and she ended up getting off line. She later sent me three free minutes. I used them to talk to her plus I had money add to speak to her longer. Well when I called, the called got ended when the three free minutes were up so it looked like I was just trying to get a free reading. The next time I tired to speak to her, I was blocked. So it looks like if she gives you free minutes either she blocks you or the system does somehow. I hated because she was really good at looking at the current situation. I can’t recommend anyone on Keen in that price range. Ive really only been using Keen to speak with Cookie.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 10:17:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing guys! Thats really messed up what happend to you both as well as myself. I think its really hurtful and messed up that these advisors can do this and get away with it. Its not that were being difficult its just because they have an understanding of what they beleive the situation to be and just get to block us?? Arent they the pyschics? Smh its just hurtful, terrible, and flat out wrong!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 01:42:30 PM »
You could try Tara's Lotus Garden. Mystic Wave. or Treu Destiny.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 03:33:12 PM »
You could try Tara's Lotus Garden. Mystic Wave. or Treu Destiny.

Do they read similar to Trish??

Offline scarlora

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »
I've never read with her, but those three are in her price range.  Treu Destiny is tarot and pretty direct.  I did chat with her.  Mystic wave was very nice to talk to and sent me 5 minutes after.  I can't remember much about Tara.  I chatted with her thru another site.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 05:37:51 PM »
Treu Destiny was awful when I tried her.  Nothing at all she said happened.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 05:58:33 PM »
Treu Destiny was awful when I tried her.  Nothing at all she said happened.

I spoke with her three times and nothing she said happen. Thinking about it now, I’m not sure if she got the present situation correct either

Offline Homerladybella

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 05:36:41 PM »
I had a reader I regularly spoke with block me also for no reason! She was my favorite and I am going through such a tremendously difficult time that sometimes I just felt better talking to her. One day she just blocked me, I started another account and emailed her to see why but she never answered and just blocked that account also. It's so mean! When I first started reading with her I thought she was so great I gave her name to my friend but she blocked my friend right away without ever speaking to her. My friend had never even used Keen before but put plenty of money in her account and everything. Why?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 05:47:36 PM »
I've had two readers block me when I hadn't even ever read with them. Some people block anyone who's ever left negative feedback, some people block new accounts that haven't left any feedback yet at all. It's hard to understand and I think not very good customer service. I was so confused the first time it happened, with a reader I had never even read with yet, I called customer service and even they admitted it was not a good way to conduct business. But he said there really wasn't anything they could do about it.

I'm sorry, though, it really sucks when that happens.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 06:35:31 PM »
I've had two readers block me when I hadn't even ever read with them. Some people block anyone who's ever left negative feedback, some people block new accounts that haven't left any feedback yet at all. It's hard to understand and I think not very good customer service. I was so confused the first time it happened, with a reader I had never even read with yet, I called customer service and even they admitted it was not a good way to conduct business. But he said there really wasn't anything they could do about it.

yea, it's their way of eliminating risk, if they see a person has left bad FB for others, etc..they immediately block.  I guess they have a right to choose who they do business with at the end of the day.  But I agree it's strange.  when I was on Keen, I had a reader I never used block me, who I really wanted to try...I never left anyone bad FB on there ever..so I never understood what happened there.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 06:42:24 PM »

yea, it's their way of eliminating risk, if they see a person has left bad FB for others, etc..they immediately block.  I guess they have a right to choose who they do business with at the end of the day.  But I agree it's strange.  when I was on Keen, I had a reader I never used block me, who I really wanted to try...I never left anyone bad FB on there ever..so I never understood what happened there.

Yeah and I get that, for someone who's just constantly leaving bad feedback I can see how you wouldn't want the risk. I've left bad feedback a few times but not a ton and it's never malicious or personal, I just try to give a straightforward and honest account. So it's doubly confusing. Anyway, their loss.

Offline Homerladybella

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 05:21:58 AM »
Yeah it's weird also because I never left her bad feedback and she was my favorite, so why block me? I'll never get that, oh well. It makes you feel like you did something wrong or there's something they don't want to tell you. Or you're going to find out they've been lying, I don't know. I'd like to think she thought I was calling too much and she didn't want me to waste my money. Maybe she cared about me? But why not just tell me instead? I saw on her feedback that other people were confused as well so she had done it to a few other people as well. So strange I was such an easy client. In retrospect she did me a favor. They must have so many people calling they can just throw clients away.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 06:05:28 AM »
Yeah it's weird also because I never left her bad feedback and she was my favorite, so why block me? I'll never get that, oh well. It makes you feel like you did something wrong or there's something they don't want to tell you. Or you're going to find out they've been lying, I don't know. I'd like to think she thought I was calling too much and she didn't want me to waste my money. Maybe she cared about me? But why not just tell me instead? I saw on her feedback that other people were confused as well so she had done it to a few other people as well. So strange I was such an easy client. In retrospect she did me a favor. They must have so many people calling they can just throw clients away.

AV , angelbaby, readings by raven, love flower, lotusofthelight have blocked me and i never read with them. Av is known to block new clients. I dont use keen much but i started to look at it as a favor. I used to be seeking answers about a old relationship years ago and it failed. I needed to call less psychics anyway. Blocking new callers is dum to me but i can understand why due to ratings
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 06:14:20 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 04:11:38 PM »
AV , angelbaby, readings by raven, love flower, lotusofthelight have blocked me and i never read with them. Av is known to block new clients. I dont use keen much but i started to look at it as a favor. I used to be seeking answers about a old relationship years ago and it failed. I needed to call less psychics anyway. Blocking new callers is dum to me but i can understand why due to ratings

If Angelbaby blocked you she definitely did you a favor! Count your blessings lol.

Most definitely lmao...they ALL did me a favor lol i have heard more bad than good about a few of these people