Author Topic: December 21st, 2012  (Read 1673 times)

Offline maroonlight

December 21st, 2012
« on: April 26, 2018, 12:10:32 AM »
It's been 6 years since the alleged big date of world destruction aka the end of the Mayan calender. I never believed in it, but my parents were huge believers in it and talked about it often, about needing to "prepare" and blah blah blah.

I think this was a major psychic prediction FAILURE. Plenty of famous "psychics" like Ed Dames and Sylvia Browne wrote books on this big event that was supposed to occur, and just like with 99% of others predictions these so called psychics make, not a damn thing happened.

So here is another example of the bullshit that people who claim to have psychic powers have tried to feed the world.

Offline HornetKick

Re: December 21st, 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 02:04:58 AM »
It's been 6 years since the alleged big date of world destruction aka the end of the Mayan calender. I never believed in it, but my parents were huge believers in it and talked about it often, about needing to "prepare" and blah blah blah.

I think this was a major psychic prediction FAILURE. Plenty of famous "psychics" like Ed Dames and Sylvia Browne wrote books on this big event that was supposed to occur, and just like with 99% of others predictions these so called psychics make, not a damn thing happened.

So here is another example of the bullshit that people who claim to have psychic powers have tried to feed the world.
So how does it work for them going forward? Do they just pick another date and push the timeline further out or how does that work. What did your parents say when the big event didn't happen?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 02:48:47 AM »
I haven’t followed up on any of the end of the world events, but yeah I’m sure these people will continue to write books and film movies and documentaries about the upcoming kill shot or whatever the hell.

My mom was embarrassed as shit and then my dad was trying to deny that he ever believed in it even though he was the one who got my mom into it.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 07:01:25 PM »
Ed Dames is a piece of work but he's fairly well respected as a trainer for techinical remote viewing. Unfortunately, his schtick is his "kill shot" predictions which he sadly keeps pushing out. I remember back in 2011 he predicted a massive storm that would wipe out New York City.  It would be a fairly decent prediction of Hurricane Sandy except that he didn't see that it would recover. New Yorkers are a pretty tough bunch. It's still the most expensive storm in the US as far as damages went.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 01:05:57 PM »
Ed Dames is a piece of work but he's fairly well respected as a trainer for techinical remote viewing. Unfortunately, his schtick is his "kill shot" predictions which he sadly keeps pushing out. I remember back in 2011 he predicted a massive storm that would wipe out New York City.  It would be a fairly decent prediction of Hurricane Sandy except that he didn't see that it would recover. New Yorkers are a pretty tough bunch. It's still the most expensive storm in the US as far as damages went.

Just goes to show, you can't live your life based on what people who claim to have all these psychic abilities say. My family could've moved to a free house in Boston that my grandmother was leaving to my mom, and they didn't do that because they thought the coast was going to get the worst of 2012, and that we were safer in the middle of nowhere mountains.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 06:46:12 PM »
I don't think it's so much that Ed Dames isn't psychic. He definitely is. Its just that he makes his money off of scaring people which I find dishonest.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 07:26:36 PM by Sooshi »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 11:09:00 PM »
Yeah a psychic should use their gift to empower people, not to make them fear for their lives.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 11:41:41 PM »
Well one of the things he sells is where the best location for you to be when the "kill shot" occurs.  ::)

anything