Author Topic: California psychic  (Read 39441 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: California psychic
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2018, 04:50:10 AM »
I read with Blessid and she was amazing. Everyone read with her before she's $15/min and gets burnt out.

What was amazing about your reading with her?

candiednut

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »
I read with Blessid and she was amazing. Everyone read with her before she's $15/min and gets burnt out.

Never mind I take that back. I think I wanted to ride the hype train. I listened to her reading again a couple of times and there wasn't anything mindblowing. She got my present career situation right including feelings, but I wouldn't call it "amazing"...lots of psychics are good with present. Predictions are pending of course.

She also kiiiiind of (wonder why I didn't notice this during the reading) changed course on a career prediction after I had given her more info on what I do. I say "kind of" because I wasn't sure if she would've picked up on the specifics herself "later on in the reading" if I hadn't given her the info, so I don't want to just say she "flipped". But it seemed she was adamant about me getting a job in a field that had nothing to do with what I'm doing and in which I have zero interest in (and would take years to get the certification and training etc even if I were to change paths now) and she said I'd be offered that job like in a month? So after I explained what I do she kind of changed it to fit into my current path. IDK.

So I guess my feeling towards her is ambivalent. I will have to see for predictions to gauge her accuracy. I got too excited but as I listened to the reading with a clear mind there was nothing mindblowing.

candiednut

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2018, 11:38:21 AM »
I think Blessid is better with love questions, I didn't ask her about that though.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2018, 12:57:32 PM »
I don't like giving readers anything, most of the fake ones always ask leading questions. Example if you say " what do you see regarding my career " they ask if you if you are looking? Or say you don't seem happy, or say there's lack of growth blablabla.
Reading by Gail: I asked her what you see towards my career: she was like, unless you have done this already "cover your base" I see you moving into a new job. I have no such intention. Ok then if you have multiple locations, you will be moving into one and be a manger. I'm not sure why the assume there's a problem that's why you're asking.

I also asked about an ex who was trying to interfere in my current relationship, I didn't tell her why I asked about that guy, "what's M's intention " ok she assumed it was someone I was interested in, and said this man will come around and be with you, no no no, I don't want this man!!! this  man will call me around midnight just to cause issues, I have asked him multiple times to stop but he will for a while and start back up all of a sudden, I know he expressed not liking my BF, oh well too bad, I had to block him. So yes a real psychic should be able to pick up why. I don't put much stock into future predictions, if a reader can tell me why, I will be like wow.

Never mind I take that back. I think I wanted to ride the hype train. I listened to her reading again a couple of times and there wasn't anything mindblowing. She got my present career situation right including feelings, but I wouldn't call it "amazing"...lots of psychics are good with present. Predictions are pending of course.

She also kiiiiind of (wonder why I didn't notice this during the reading) changed course on a career prediction after I had given her more info on what I do. I say "kind of" because I wasn't sure if she would've picked up on the specifics herself "later on in the reading" if I hadn't given her the info, so I don't want to just say she "flipped". But it seemed she was adamant about me getting a job in a field that had nothing to do with what I'm doing and in which I have zero interest in (and would take years to get the certification and training etc even if I were to change paths now) and she said I'd be offered that job like in a month? So after I explained what I do she kind of changed it to fit into my current path. IDK.

So I guess my feeling towards her is ambivalent. I will have to see for predictions to gauge her accuracy. I got too excited but as I listened to the reading with a clear mind there was nothing mindblowing.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2018, 02:34:30 AM »
I think Ive read with almost every psychic on CP between 2011-2016. They used to have really decent psychics that weren't that expensive. Now, out of 100 psychics only about 5 of them are any good. The only ones that were any good for me where.

Indio: I read with her expecting nothing and got everything. She told me about me meeting my fiancé and how the whole thing out play out over the span of 2 years in 10 minutes.

Gianna: Is touch and go, sometimes she's good, if you read with her at night, she might fall asleep on the phone, but in the past has been accurate.
Tara: Is good, her time frames aren't that great though, but she's accurate for the most part

Dominique: Is accurate about current situations, but in the long term her predictions started changing so I stopped reading with her.

SPIRY: A Friend of mine spoke with her and i was with her and she was super, super, super accurate. she's only 4 dollars now, but she knew my friends zodiac sign and the person she was calling about.

Devyn: Was accurate about my current situation and the future as well.

Other than those I can't think of any that are still there that are even accurate. Also, if you are curious about a situation and want to know but don't want to spend money, Youtube has really good tarot readers that are pretty accurate. The only downside is that the energy can drag on for months and until that energy changes the reading will remain the same. Once I was watching readings on Youtube and it kept saying someone i was involved with was having me in a third party relationship, I felt it but could not confirm it. After about three weeks its was finally confirmed by a co-worker that the person that had no idea i was messing with had a girlfriend. lol, they were all correct.

Offline Candy

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2018, 02:39:10 PM »
Do California psychics share notes? I've only had two readings on there, the second with Eamon, and without even asking for the name of POI, he asked if I was calling about a relationship. I said yes, and he started to tell me about the personality of my POI and what's going on in the relationship with a fair amount of accuracy. He made some predictions, which only time will tell. If he could somehow read another psychic's notes about my previous conversation, then he would know about what I was calling about. But if he just picked up everything himself, then that was pretty remarkable.

Eamon is the truth! I’ve been reading with him since last summer and he always tell what’s going on without anything from the person.  One of the very few, ethical and truthful Psychics on here.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2018, 02:51:59 PM »
Do California psychics share notes? I've only had two readings on there, the second with Eamon, and without even asking for the name of POI, he asked if I was calling about a relationship. I said yes, and he started to tell me about the personality of my POI and what's going on in the relationship with a fair amount of accuracy. He made some predictions, which only time will tell. If he could somehow read another psychic's notes about my previous conversation, then he would know about what I was calling about. But if he just picked up everything himself, then that was pretty remarkable.

Eamon is the truth! I’ve been reading with him since last summer and he always tell what’s going on without anything from the person.  One of the very few, ethical and truthful Psychics on here.

Eamon is actually a decent reader. I think note sharing happens on other platforms more readily, not on CP.

Offline Candy

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2018, 02:53:31 PM »
Do Eamon's predictions come true or is he good with reading current situations and personalities?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2018, 02:55:35 PM »
Do Eamon's predictions come true or is he good with reading current situations and personalities?

It seems current situations and personalities is his forte.

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic Blessid
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
I know a lot of people have called her, what are your thoughts? I hope to be closing my account but want an update first.
any :) updates on blessid?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2018, 05:41:19 PM »
anyone want to share their experience reading with Blessid?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2018, 07:35:02 PM »
She is like reading with Cookie.  Just talks and talks and tells you so much about past and present.  It's just most of us didn't read with her until recently, so she does give predictions, but they are bigger events and are usually further down the road. 

Offline Candy

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2018, 07:59:31 PM »
When is Blessid usually on? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2018, 09:03:05 PM »
Called me at like 5:30 a.m. CST

Offline Newlife

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2018, 10:06:12 PM »
Around 5:30 CST

When is Blessid usually on? Thanks in advance for the feedback.