Author Topic: California psychic  (Read 38515 times)

candiednut

Re: California psychic
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2018, 02:06:45 AM »
Is Eamon more of an empath?  I looked at his testimonials from March 2017 to now and did not see a single prediction came true testimonial.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2018, 02:42:42 AM »
I don't think he is more of empath because in my case it had nothing to do with feelings of my BFF.

Is Eamon more of an empath?  I looked at his testimonials from March 2017 to now and did not see a single prediction came true testimonial.

candiednut

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2018, 11:59:13 AM »
I read with Blessid and she was amazing. Everyone read with her before she's $15/min and gets burnt out.

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic Blessid
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2018, 12:16:54 PM »
 She's on now, better get in queue before she's gone.

I read with Blessid and she was amazing. Everyone read with her before she's $15/min and gets burnt out.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2018, 06:29:36 PM »
I feel like the reason he’s a hidden gem just like Joey, Elizabeth and some others is because they may not be that popular with people in that they will not sugarcoat things with you nor spin you fairytales; they tell you the truth, but deliver the news in a compassionate and realistic way.  Most people want to hear what they want to hear and when we don’t, we tend not to go back to those who don’t make us feel good. Also, I feel that because they may not have a lot of reviews that people may be leary of them.  There are some with hundreds of reviews who just suck.  I’ve found that there are hidden gems on every platform.  In order to find them, you are have to take a risk in kissing toads until you get to the prince/princess. 

I also feel that there are so many popular psychics that are discussed here that the majority of us are eager to try those who have been constantly talked about and not try others who aren’t spoken about on this forum.  In my opinion some of the best hidden gems are rarely ever on.  Of course no one psychic out there can accurately predict predictions, but there are some who excel at reading energies.

I agree with this. The sucky popular readers tend to be discussed a lot, so people tend to try them first...and get discouraged and curse the whole site. You have to have enough money to be OK with gambling. There are a few hidden gems on the site. I do agree that Eamon is very talented. What is it about UK psychics being a bit better than the rest?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2018, 06:58:42 PM »
I don't think it's just U.K. , I think it's European readers in general. I guess the U.S psychic are more greedy and most are fake

I feel like the reason he’s a hidden gem just like Joey, Elizabeth and some others is because they may not be that popular with people in that they will not sugarcoat things with you nor spin you fairytales; they tell you the truth, but deliver the news in a compassionate and realistic way.  Most people want to hear what they want to hear and when we don’t, we tend not to go back to those who don’t make us feel good. Also, I feel that because they may not have a lot of reviews that people may be leary of them.  There are some with hundreds of reviews who just suck.  I’ve found that there are hidden gems on every platform.  In order to find them, you are have to take a risk in kissing toads until you get to the prince/princess. 

I also feel that there are so many popular psychics that are discussed here that the majority of us are eager to try those who have been constantly talked about and not try others who aren’t spoken about on this forum.  In my opinion some of the best hidden gems are rarely ever on.  Of course no one psychic out there can accurately predict predictions, but there are some who excel at reading energies.

I agree with this. The sucky popular readers tend to be discussed a lot, so people tend to try them first...and get discouraged and curse the whole site. You have to have enough money to be OK with gambling. There are a few hidden gems on the site. I do agree that Eamon is very talented. What is it about UK psychics being a bit better than the rest?

candiednut

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2018, 07:41:10 PM »
I used to think that too until I tried michele knight psychics..lol.

Offline Candy

Re: California psychic Blessid
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2018, 02:04:17 AM »
She's on now, better get in queue before she's gone.

When is Blessid usually on?

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic BLESSID
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2018, 05:37:33 PM »
Any updates on Blessid, when I last checked how many reading she has done, it gone from 203 to 276 therefore I know a lot have had reading just not reporting. I will update if I have something new to update. How many have read with her ? How do you feel about her? So far I have some few private messages from people who seem to like her but people are not posting

Offline bstalling

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2018, 09:34:19 PM »
Any updates on Blessid, when I last checked how many reading she has done, it gone from 203 to 276 therefore I know a lot have had reading just not reporting. I will update if I have something new to update. How many have read with her ? How do you feel about her? So far I have some few private messages from people who seem to like her but people are not posting

They dont want her to get flooded with calls, but its too late. Also, I think there are just more lurkers than posters at this point on the forum.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2018, 10:40:13 PM »

She was good for me. There was a lot I could confirm, but she mentioned something about work that was incorrect and she was a bit repetitive. I have 2 predictions from now til July so I will be able to tell how accurate she is with predictions then. She was overall positive and definitely accurate about present things. Her outcome about my current poi was pretty positive.

candiednut

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2018, 10:48:56 PM »
@britbrat - was the incorrect work thing a misinterpretation of sorts or just plain wrong?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2018, 11:10:40 PM »
@britbrat - was the incorrect work thing a misinterpretation of sorts or just plain wrong?

It was flat out incorrect. I moved on from the subject, but she found a way to repeat herself and I let her know that it didn't pertain to my job. She was correct about everything else she picked up on though. If her other predictions happen I will still read with her again just not about career stuff.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2018, 02:14:13 AM »
I guess I was wrong about how many she's read, I think they had a glitch so she's back to 214. She doesn't come on often and when she does, she picks abou 3 people and on she goes. Maybe her specialty in not career who knows.

She was good for me. There was a lot I could confirm, but she mentioned something about work that was incorrect and she was a bit repetitive. I have 2 predictions from now til July so I will be able to tell how accurate she is with predictions then. She was overall positive and definitely accurate about present things. Her outcome about my current poi was pretty positive.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2018, 02:39:32 AM »
Funny names on CP

Rumor
Muze
Cupid
Bambi
apple
Peach

anything