Author Topic: California psychic  (Read 38524 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 11:34:42 PM »
The truth to the matter is, after my reading with her, I've been literally stocking her, ushe's cleared her queue about three times since I read with her. if you want to catch her, she comes on about 6;30 am CST, stays tops 2 hours and away she's gone also she does not show up everyday, maybe every other day .

my guess is that her line never moved, I've never seen her on and I've been checking.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 03:57:13 AM »
I’ve been in her queue for like 3 days now :(

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 01:25:30 PM »
I read with Blessid per your recommendation.  She seemed to nail the personality of the POI, predicted contact for June (not holding my breath).  She also predicted a new situation that should form in late summer. 
Sorry can't really help confirm whether she's good or not predictions are too far out.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2018, 02:05:54 PM »
I was in queue for 2 days.  she called at just before 5 a.m. CST.  She woke me up but then she talked for 40 minutes about everything that has happened between me and poi with just our names and signs.  It was kinda crazy.  She gave me some predictions for summer-fall.  well worth the price, especially with their 50% deal

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2018, 02:25:46 PM »
damn, now I want to try her.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2018, 04:06:09 PM »
Finally talked to her at 3AM PST lol....she’s definitely gifted and can pick up the present. Don’t know about predictions yet.

One thing that bothered me is she got really repetitive. At one point I tried to stop her because she spent 20 minutes explaining why it won’t work out with my current interest. I was like ok I got it lol move on now!

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic : Blessid
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2018, 04:38:24 PM »
Thank you for updating, are we talking about Blessid? What made me call her was that someone said she gave them a negative outlook and she was the only one who was correct, I will agree that she can sometimes be repetitive but the information flows flawlessly without effort.

Finally talked to her at 3AM PST lol....she’s definitely gifted and can pick up the present. Don’t know about predictions yet.

One thing that bothered me is she got really repetitive. At one point I tried to stop her because she spent 20 minutes explaining why it won’t work out with my current interest. I was like ok I got it lol move on now!

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2018, 05:51:57 PM »
Yup blessid

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic : Blessid
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 11:21:24 AM »
She's on if someone wants to call

Thank you for updating, are we talking about Blessid? What made me call her was that someone said she gave them a negative outlook and she was the only one who was correct, I will agree that she can sometimes be repetitive but the information flows flawlessly without effort.

candiednut

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 01:27:41 PM »
Does she read on the weekends?

Offline Newlife

California psychic : EAMON
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2018, 12:06:53 AM »
To be very honest CP is not a place I would want to recommend because it takes a lot of try to find one good one, this morning I woke up very surprised that after my review on poama CP refund the mins I spent on her , I should have left my feedback on Cynthia as well but did not  at the time, for this reason I decided to try one more reader and 😲 I can't believe there hidden gems on CP . I know most people are either calling about relationships and work but my situation is quite different. My BFF who's parents passed away 10 days apart has been distant for over a year. I don't want to go into details but she wants me to take my godson when something happens because of what her parents died from.

Anyway this man knew exactly why I was calling and started providing intricate details. Is crazy how I get an emergency call my my godson's school because my friend was not picking up and she moved few states over. Anyway, beside Blessid I strongly recommend him, not even sure who is my first choice. He gives bad news too.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2018, 01:00:03 AM »
Eamon is the truth! I’ve been reading with him since last summer and he always tell what’s going on without anything from the person.  One of the very few, ethical and truthful Psychics on here. 

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic :Eamon
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2018, 01:08:32 AM »
So why is this hidden Gem hidden

Eamon is the truth! I’ve been reading with him since last summer and he always tell what’s going on without anything from the person.  One of the very few, ethical and truthful Psychics on here.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2018, 01:31:45 AM »
I feel like the reason he’s a hidden gem just like Joey, Elizabeth and some others is because they may not be that popular with people in that they will not sugarcoat things with you nor spin you fairytales; they tell you the truth, but deliver the news in a compassionate and realistic way.  Most people want to hear what they want to hear and when we don’t, we tend not to go back to those who don’t make us feel good.  Also, I feel that because they may not have a lot of reviews that people may be leary of them.  There are some with hundreds of reviews who just suck.  I’ve found that there are hidden gems on every platform.  In order to find them, you are have to take a risk in kissing toads until you get to the prince/princess. 

I also feel that there are so many popular psychics that are discussed here that the majority of us are eager to try those who have been constantly talked about and not try others who aren’t spoken about on this forum.  In my opinion some of the best hidden gems are rarely ever on.  Of course no one psychic out there can accurately predict predictions, but there are some who excel at reading energies. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2018, 01:46:02 AM »
This is how I pick my psychics

Are they able to deliver bad new?
Are there validations of things happening?
Does the reader use any of the c's

I hate the sugar coated readers. I am very glad I found him, I almost gave up on CP. also there are few here who won't share the real reader but always want someone to do the research, I feel that is also very selfish of them. Wow that man blew me away for real.

Eamon may have all those tools listed but I don't think he used them until I stopped him to check when things will turn around, I was even planning a trip to see my BFF but how can I if we are distant?

I feel like the reason he’s a hidden gem just like Joey, Elizabeth and some others is because they may not be that popular with people in that they will not sugarcoat things with you nor spin you fairytales; they tell you the truth, but deliver the news in a compassionate and realistic way.  Most people want to hear what they want to hear and when we don’t, we tend not to go back to those who don’t make us feel good.  Also, I feel that because they may not have a lot of reviews that people may be leary of them.  There are some with hundreds of reviews who just suck.  I’ve found that there are hidden gems on every platform.  In order to find them, you are have to take a risk in kissing toads until you get to the prince/princess. 

I also feel that there are so many popular psychics that are discussed here that the majority of us are eager to try those who have been constantly talked about and not try others who aren’t spoken about on this forum.  In my opinion some of the best hidden gems are rarely ever on.  Of course no one psychic out there can accurately predict predictions, but there are some who excel at reading energies.