Author Topic: California psychic  (Read 39431 times)

Offline Newlife

California psychic
« on: April 23, 2018, 12:56:32 PM »
One thing am going to say is that this site has a lot of shitty readers they have a two days sales and I wanted to try

Poema, ok this woman sucks!!! She kept asking leading questions so she can come up with answers. I definitely won't recommend

Warren, he wasn't horrible but the first thing he said to me was one of those lines that most readers use, "you are very loyal " you have a good heart " it felt like he was trying to burn time, maybe not intentionally , I feel he may have a gift but he's usually 7.50 but I paid 3.50 per mins and stayed on the line for 20 mins

Blessed : now this is a new reader from U.K., I will say try her before she becomes $15 a reader, she picked up a lot of information about me without a word but my name.

Their 50% promo ends today but I heard she's hardly on. I was also going to try Cynthia but I guess I will pass for now. The promo is under hot deals

candiednut

Re: California psychic
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 03:13:50 PM »
that sucks to hear about Poema...I wanted to try her. She's a new reader and already has really good reviews.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 06:29:29 PM »
You can still try her she's only $2 per min today only, but if you really want to try a real good reader Blessid is great ! I had to call her back because of how good she was, also she didn't ask me any questions at all, my mouth just dropped because I classify almost all the readers on that site useless. I'm not surprised that as a new 2018 reader they started her off at $5.00

that sucks to hear about Poema...I wanted to try her. She's a new reader and already has really good reviews.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 07:11:45 PM »
hi newlife where did you see the 50% off deal?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 07:38:09 PM »
Poema is a cold reader, it was ridiculous. Another one is Cooper, Pinny, and Dove.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 10:47:29 PM »
Bstalling, glad you also found out. She kept asking me about the two kids around me, oh by the way she saw my bf and getting married in fall, she asked my about my line of work, I just can't believe they have these readers passing some psychic test.

Poema is a cold reader, it was ridiculous. Another one is Cooper, Pinny, and Dove.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 10:49:37 PM »
Bstalling, glad you also found out. She kept asking me about the two kids around me, oh by the way she saw my bf and getting married in fall, she asked my about my line of work, I just can't believe they have these readers passing some psychic test.

Years ago, I would have been pissed. But now I shrug it off. If I try a new reader, its just to satisfy curiousity and test. Sometimes, if you try a few of the newer readers, you can be pleasantly surprised. Not always though lol I may try Blessid one day if I'm bored.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 10:57:51 PM »
I think the new readers try to do a great job plus they don't have so much traffic therefore they try their best to boost rating.

@ Cal , when you log into your account, sign up for karma rewards, hot deals. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw they dropped all their rates down for readers ranging $4:00 to 7:50

Years ago, I would have been pissed. But now I shrug it off. If I try a new reader, its just to satisfy curiousity and test. Sometimes, if you try a few of the newer readers, you can be pleasantly surprised. Not always though lol I may try Blessid one day if I'm bored.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 11:40:54 PM »

Okay F her. And I've read with Prinny 2 years ago, absolute shit show. She told me "I see a professional woman around your POI, does he know any woman that works"? lmfao!! who doesn't have a poi that has "professional women" around him?

I could crack so many stories about some of these readers. Prinny tried to cold read by saying "I see someone from your past that has some regrets about it". I knew she was bullshitting and was..hmm, can you describe him? I have sevreal exes. Then she tried to backtrack and say..."Well, its in the past." as if she didnt bring it up lol. I told her I was married.

But the thing is, there are a lot of newbies and clueless clients that will fall for it. Such a shame.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 12:04:14 AM »
I think the new readers try to do a great job plus they don't have so much traffic therefore they try their best to boost rating.

@ Cal , when you log into your account, sign up for karma rewards, hot deals. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw they dropped all their rates down for readers ranging $4:00 to 7:50

hmm..I clicked on it and I only see a couple of readers are offering the deal and its only $1 off...maybe I missed it. :(

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 07:43:14 PM »
Blessid has a full queue now...can all the lurkers on here report back after you've read with her? lol

Offline Newlife

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2018, 10:05:04 PM »
 I understand she's not on often and when she comes she's on for a couple of hours, when I got my call it was around 6 40 am CST so that's when she get on. I can't wait to hear feedback. I hope everyone connects with her just as well as I did.

Blessid has a full queue now...can all the lurkers on here report back after you've read with her? lol

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 12:16:16 AM »
I am going to warn you right now, CP is the absolute worst. It was the first platform I used back in fall of 2016 when I began getting readings for the first time, and I had dozens of psychics, many who were $8, $9, and even $10 and who were "premium" psychics, tell me nothing but lies and fairy tales. Not one thing that any of the readers said ever had ever happened. The second platform that I used was Keen and it was just as awful. They all are.

Offline Newlife

Re: California psychic :Blessid
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018, 10:10:49 PM »
Ok I know some of you have read with her for a fact because her queue is filled almost everyday, I know she doesn't come on very often but can those who did update, good ? Bad ? Not for me ? Just curious .

candiednut

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2018, 10:26:13 PM »
my guess is that her line never moved, I've never seen her on and I've been checking.

anything