Author Topic: Break for May  (Read 14279 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Break for May
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2018, 10:28:57 PM »
Caved and ordered a stupid reading on Purple Ocean. At least it was cheap!  :P

Made it half the month. That's better than usual. Back to abstaining. It's been a good exercise so far.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2018, 11:33:30 PM »
Terrible, just terrible! I have been such a good girl this year and had only a few readings, but last week I went on a massive psychic hunt, made immense amount of calls...it's just summer was coming up and everyone is out enjoying nice weather and flirting and all, and I was curious what was coming up in my love life....I tried a whole bunch of new readers and it was such a waste of money...Out of hopes for ever being happy in a relationship ever..

Offline njlady

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2018, 01:03:03 AM »
Terrible, just terrible! I have been such a good girl this year and had only a few readings, but last week I went on a massive psychic hunt, made immense amount of calls...it's just summer was coming up and everyone is out enjoying nice weather and flirting and all, and I was curious what was coming up in my love life....I tried a whole bunch of new readers and it was such a waste of money...Out of hopes for ever being happy in a relationship ever..

Calling psychics won't get you a relationship.  Bringing up your vibration and being confident and happy will.  The more you chase after something in desperation, the less chance you have of getting it.

Isn't there someplace you can go just to have some fun?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2018, 01:54:47 AM »
I've been there, believe me. Take some of that money and spend it on yourself instead. You can still go back to being on break! I had a day where I had a couple readings on PO and then quit again. Don't let one mess up totally mess up your break month.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2018, 03:44:50 AM »

Calling psychics won't get you a relationship.  Bringing up your vibration and being confident and happy will.  The more you chase after something in desperation, the less chance you have of getting it.

SERIOUSLY???? OMG, NJLADY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WITH YOUR ABRAHAM HICKS LECTURE  ALL THIS TIME?? IF ONLY I KNEW EARLIER THAT THE RECIPE WAS THIS SIMPLE; WHAT AN EYE OPENER!

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2018, 03:53:59 AM »
I've been there, believe me. Take some of that money and spend it on yourself instead. You can still go back to being on break! I had a day where I had a couple readings on PO and then quit again. Don't let one mess up totally mess up your break month.

Thank you, journalmuse! Good job staying strong!!  You are right, I shouldn’t allow that mess to snowball. I took a good cry today and allowed myself to be vulnerable  and sad tonight; tomorrow going restart my meditation practice to get myself grounded.

Offline Kate

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2018, 04:02:06 AM »

Thank you, journalmuse! Good job staying strong!!  You are right, I shouldn’t allow that mess to snowball. I took a good cry today and allowed myself to be vulnerable  and sad tonight; tomorrow going restart my meditation practice to get myself grounded.

Hang in there.  We've all been down that road and down it again.. we're all here to support.. meditation is def the way to go.. I do it everyday now.. visualisation assists also!

Offline njlady

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2018, 01:07:48 PM »

SERIOUSLY???? OMG, NJLADY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WITH YOUR ABRAHAM HICKS LECTURE  ALL THIS TIME?? IF ONLY I KNEW EARLIER THAT THE RECIPE WAS THIS SIMPLE; WHAT AN EYE OPENER!

Since people that do what I do don't have the same problem that you do, perhaps you should give it a try instead of putting your energy into being snarky.  If you are trying to anger me, it won't work.  You are like a wounded dog who is biting.  I feel bad for you.  Really and truly.  You are struggling and suffering.  I am not, but it is still painful to watch.  You may not believe what I believe, but it does work.

ladya

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2018, 03:16:56 PM »
Since people that do what I do don't have the same problem that you do, perhaps you should give it a try instead of putting your energy into being snarky.  If you are trying to anger me, it won't work.  You are like a wounded dog who is biting.  I feel bad for you.  Really and truly.  You are struggling and suffering.  I am not, but it is still painful to watch.  You may not believe what I believe, but it does work.
[/quote]

it definitely works just takes patience. especially with things such as relationships. its easy to get frustrated along the way but i feel like once you start manifesting things you kinda just let go of that frustration cause youve seen it happen in physical form before.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2018, 04:54:18 PM »

This just made me giggle. I had not seen A Hicks name in a while.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2018, 08:52:36 PM »

Njlady (your communication style sounds so much like Realist411s),
You are absolutely right, I felt very down and hurting yesterday after having a psychic binge for several days after a long break, and yesterday, as I said in a previous post, I gave myself a permission to be sad and cry. Journalmuse’s and Kate’s messages made me feel really supported, it made me feel like they were saying, “I hear you, I understand you, stay strong”. It felt great feeling supported and, gradually I started to feel a bit better by the time I was going to bed.

My reply to your message(njlady) yesterday was compelled by my emotional state, it was sarcastic and inappropriate, and for that I apologize. Today I would have answered you differently.
I do understand why your post was greeted by irritation – you based your message on false assumption that I am hoping to get a relationship out of calling psychics, without me realizing that the more people chase something, the less likely they will get it.
 The reality is, many, if not all people on this forum had studied the laws of the universe, have practiced spirituality or heard/read Hicks, W.Dyer, L.Hay, Tolle, Dispenza, etc. However, it is obviously much easier to have knowledge about those laws than keep staying on high vibrations (a bit like knowing that one can have a toned body through going to the gym/exercising regularly vs doing it and on a regular basis). It takes time and practice, and I feel I’m getting better, however, last week I got messy with my thinking, which culminated in a breakdown yesterday. Compassionate messages yesterday made me feel MUCH better and easier for me to get back on track today.             

Offline njlady

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2018, 09:15:24 PM »

You are absolutely right, I felt very down and hurting yesterday after having a psychic binge for several days after a long break, and yesterday, as I said in a previous post, I gave myself a permission to be sad and cry. Journalmuse’s and Kate’s messages made me feel really supported, it made me feel like they were saying, “I hear you, I understand you, stay strong”. It felt great feeling supported and, gradually I started to feel a bit better by the time I was going to bed.

My reply to your message(njlady) yesterday was compelled by my emotional state, it was sarcastic and inappropriate, and for that I apologize. Today I would have answered you differently.
I do understand why your post was greeted by irritation – you based your message on false assumption that I am hoping to get a relationship out of calling psychics, without me realizing that the more people chase something, the less likely they will get it.
 The reality is, many, if not all people on this forum had studied the laws of the universe, have practiced spirituality or heard/read Hicks, W.Dyer, L.Hay, Tolle, Dispenza, etc. However, it is obviously much easier to have knowledge about those laws than keep staying on high vibrations (a bit like knowing that one can have a toned body through going to the gym/exercising regularly vs doing it and on a regular basis). It takes time and practice, and I feel I’m getting better, however, last week I got messy with my thinking, which culminated in a breakdown yesterday. Compassionate messages yesterday made me feel MUCH better and easier for me to get back on track today.             

I didn't assume you were dialing-for-a-date, but I do believe that you are calling and asking when you are going to meet somebody or what is coming up in that area. 

I do have empathy for you. 

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2018, 11:06:35 PM »

I didn't assume you were dialing-for-a-date, but I do believe that you are calling and asking when you are going to meet somebody or what is coming up in that area. 

I do have empathy for you.

You assumption was that I do not understand that, "Calling psychics won't get you a relationship.  Bringing up your vibration and being confident and happy will.  The more you chase after something in desperation, the less chance you have of getting it."
Your assumptions was false.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2018, 04:39:38 PM »
Back to positive vibes in here!

I've been sorely tempted and I even once added money to an account but didn't use it. Still holding strong, and now 14 pounds down from when I started at the beginning of the month.

I'm taking a trip to visit friends over the long weekend this weekend (Memorial Day holiday here in the U.S.) and looking forward to it. I haven't seen these friends in a couple of years and I've never been to the city where they are now living so it should be a good break and recharge and hopefully also an adventure. But man the pull for psychic reassurance is strong, isn't it?

This break month has really opened my eyes to some patterns that I do not like. How is everyone else doing now that we're almost at the end of the month?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2018, 07:24:33 PM »
Hi journalmuse (and everyone who's been on a break for May),

I am curious to know if you would be willing to share how you are achieving your impressive weight loss! I'm trying to be on a health kick -- for fitness and would like to lose a bit of weight too. Can you share a bit about that, either here or in a PM if you prefer?

And congrats to all of you for getting through May with no / few readings!

anything