Author Topic: Break for May  (Read 14470 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Break for May
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »
Hey listen we are all just human. And the point of the break is just to try. Try to refocus our time effort attention etc. If you fall off just get right back on. Don’t let a day of messing up keep you from trying. Chin up!

Where’s your vacation?

So true. I was so tempted yesterday to try Eamon and i dont even have california psychics.  I also wanted to try blessid. I had to tell myself its not worth it

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2018, 06:32:07 PM »
Im going thru it but ill be ok... im tempted to call a few on my list who predictions didnt pan out and tell them about themselves but im not. Im gonna wait this roller coaster out. Reading here on other ppl experiences is helping. But i did go back n change some positive reviews to nevative
I’m sorry! Stay strong. Who was wrong for you?

From PO Sarengelica and Mystic Bell. ....they nailed the current things but the outcome was wrong. Unless things turn around for me ofcourse but i doubt it . Johnathan Hunt was accurate in things but i dnt know yet if outcome will happen.
Christina474773 wrong. Ummm sweetheart tarot picked up well... healing power, hipatia inca princess both picked up well. Mondez wrong. Psychic reader is fake to me and wrong....

I have a few negative outcomes from hipatia inca princess, cookie reading wasnt negative but she gave good wit the bad, aries i will have to wait for timing to tell.   I cant think of anyone else. But sansanvi so far is the only one who has been getting things right back to back for me.

To add one more to that list i forgot to mention bitwines love psychic ashley who tried to get me to buy a ritual when i told her she was wrong lol i hate that sht wit a passion

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2018, 07:24:00 PM »

Adding to this. In the throes of my addiction a few years ago I found some guy on Kasamba. Don't remember his name but I'd recognize his pic. It was a horrible night and I was desperate for good news, something, anything. And I found this guy. PPM was reasonable from what I remember. The entire reading went something like this:

ME: Hi, what's coming up with X?
KASAMBA GUY: He's thinking about you, he misses you.
ME: Thanks. Will we reconcile?
KASAMBA GUY: Yes, he'll be back. I just want you to chant "ohhhhhhmmm" with me. Just keep typing it over and over. (He gave some BS explanation and clarification about why I needed to be chanting but I don't remember.)
ME: OK. (proceeds to type "ooooooohhhhhmmmm")

End of chat. It wasn't long, but yea, I did that.

Did u refund???

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »
Oh I can beat that. When I first started down this road, I actually paid for one of those ripoff cleansings. It sounded reasonable. It was like $100. Needless to say it did nothing. Then when it did nothing the person came back wanting $2500 because "the negative energy is even more powerful than I thought." I said no thanks. At least I didn't go that far. But I fell for it initially. Can't stand that ish now.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2018, 07:51:31 PM »
Oh I can beat that. When I first started down this road, I actually paid for one of those ripoff cleansings. It sounded reasonable. It was like $100. Needless to say it did nothing. Then when it did nothing the person came back wanting $2500 because "the negative energy is even more powerful than I thought." I said no thanks. At least I didn't go that far. But I fell for it initially. Can't stand that ish now.

There are some psychics that will tell u candle work u can do free and how to do it. That has happened to me but i never was convinced candle work or spells etc actually worked

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2018, 08:20:31 PM »

There are some psychics that will tell u candle work u can do free and how to do it. That has happened to me but i never was convinced candle work or spells etc actually worked

I don’t believe they work at all...I actually think they make things worse.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2018, 08:41:40 PM »

I don’t believe they work at all...I actually think they make things worse.

I think so too, it makes things worse.

Agreed and the price to pay someone u can't see for a dollar store candle is crazy to me. I have seen thousands and i never seen anyone say they work lol. There are local botanicas in the neighborhood not even charging that much

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2018, 09:55:06 PM »
Im going thru it but ill be ok... im tempted to call a few on my list who predictions didnt pan out and tell them about themselves but im not. Im gonna wait this roller coaster out. Reading here on other ppl experiences is helping. But i did go back n change some positive reviews to nevative
I’m sorry! Stay strong. Who was wrong for you?

From PO Sarengelica and Mystic Bell. ....they nailed the current things but the outcome was wrong. Unless things turn around for me ofcourse but i doubt it . Johnathan Hunt was accurate in things but i dnt know yet if outcome will happen.
Christina474773 wrong. Ummm sweetheart tarot picked up well... healing power, hipatia inca princess both picked up well. Mondez wrong. Psychic reader is fake to me and wrong....

I have a few negative outcomes from hipatia inca princess, cookie reading wasnt negative but she gave good wit the bad, aries i will have to wait for timing to tell.   I cant think of anyone else. But sansanvi so far is the only one who has been getting things right back to back for me.

To add one more to that list i forgot to mention bitwines love psychic amanda who tried to get me to buy a ritual when i told her she was wrong lol i hate that sht wit a passion

Edit* love psychic amanda....

She is now emailing me asking me to remove my feedback in exchange for a ritual ....wtf lol and trying to tell me she will refund me. I dont even want the money back.  Feedback is about principle
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 10:02:57 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 03:52:41 PM »
Feeling weak this morning! So far I’ve stayed strong but I’ve been refreshing Keen compulsively waiting for anyone good to come on.

The new guy I’m seeing has been crazy aloof since Thursday and I’m feeling insecure  ::) again, it’s not that serious, just frustrating.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2018, 08:07:59 PM »
Stay strong! Close out Keen!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2018, 01:34:10 AM »

Adding to this. In the throes of my addiction a few years ago I found some guy on Kasamba. Don't remember his name but I'd recognize his pic. It was a horrible night and I was desperate for good news, something, anything. And I found this guy. PPM was reasonable from what I remember. The entire reading went something like this:

ME: Hi, what's coming up with X?
KASAMBA GUY: He's thinking about you, he misses you.
ME: Thanks. Will we reconcile?
KASAMBA GUY: Yes, he'll be back. I just want you to chant "ohhhhhhmmm" with me. Just keep typing it over and over. (He gave some BS explanation and clarification about why I needed to be chanting but I don't remember.)
ME: OK. (proceeds to type "ooooooohhhhhmmmm")

End of chat. It wasn't long, but yea, I did that.

OMG that's one of the funniest stories on here.  I had one tell me to bake cookies for my poi. Uh, yeah no, that's okay.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2018, 07:11:52 PM »
I’m seriously tempted today .... but so far so good. Also lost 8 pounds so far.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 09:44:53 PM »
I’m seriously tempted today .... but so far so good. Also lost 8 pounds so far.

I’m one week clean today. I caved and ordered a few from purple ocean last week and nothing since.

Feels weird yet empowering.

I guess when something becomes a habit like readings do, it’s strange to not have it as a crutch.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2018, 11:46:31 PM »
Having a hard time resisting today :(

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2018, 11:49:54 PM »
Having a hard time resisting today :(

Same here! I actually added money to my Keen account and just barely missed Jade8928. Stay strong! The month is almost half over.