Author Topic: Break for May  (Read 14500 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Break for May
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 01:01:02 PM »
We made it through a day! Congrats to everyone! One day may not sound like much, but it is when you stack them up.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 12:22:07 AM »
Hi, Everyone! I would LOVE to join the break!! I have been a good girl most of this year and had only several readings. A few in January and a few in February. However, summer is coming up and great energy with it, I feel like I'm craving for some shifts and new exciting opportunities to occur and lately I have such a craving to call a psychic to ask what new they see is coming up. Yesterday, I almost sign up for a call, but my card has expired and they needed new info, which I didn't have at the moment, so I let it pass.
Since I hadn't had readings for awhile, I was able to make a great investment and signed up for 2 awesome year long educational courses. One of my courses has just started this week; another course starts in August, and both of the courses invole traveliing around the coutry (So I will have 6 trips in total). I am yet to pay for traveliing, so I better be careful not to dump money on readings.
I wish everyone to stay grounded and peaceful at heart throughout this break.   

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 12:28:40 AM »
Im definitely down to join and loan support! We got this!!!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 01:36:37 AM »
I think the universe is testing me!!  ;D >:(

I just got a very random text from an ex (if you can consider him that relevant) accusing me of stalking his social media and messaging his new girlfriend. LOL, puh-lease. I just checked and his stuff is private, I haven’t followed him since December and before today I haven’t cared to look.

I have to admit I almost broke down to call and see what his issue was but I stopped myself. It’s not that serious.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 02:24:24 AM »

I just got a very random text from an ex (if you can consider him that relevant) accusing me of stalking his social media and messaging his new girlfriend. LOL, puh-lease. I just checked and his stuff is private, I haven’t followed him since December and before today I haven’t cared to look.

I have to admit I almost broke down to call and see what his issue was but I stopped myself. It’s not that serious.

OMG I had the same moment today. Not on the same topic but I had 2 notifications that advisors that I have been wanting to talk to forever had just come online, and I had a moment with my finger poised over the button ready to click go ... but no. Nope!

I'm all signed up with this new fitness and nutrition program, and am starting on Friday. Onward!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 02:27:03 AM »

OMG I had the same moment today. Not on the same topic but I had 2 notifications that advisors that I have been wanting to talk to forever had just come online, and I had a moment with my finger poised over the button ready to click go ... but no. Nope!

I'm all signed up with this new fitness and nutrition program, and am starting on Friday. Onward!

Glad we both resisted the urge 😂

I’m headed back to the gym Friday too! Looks like this break is good for self love all around!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 12:15:03 PM »
That’s ok! Start fresh today and go from here. Just because you caved one day doesn’t mean the whole month is shot!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »
Still holding strong and hope you all are too. Today I start my new food regime. Wish me luck!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:44:09 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 07:14:45 PM »

One of my exes messaged me with something similar a few years ago. At the time I had just had my son and was the happiest I'd ever been with my SO. This ex was the furthest thing from my mind and he's not one of the ones that I'd ever consider taking back.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2018, 03:51:21 PM »
How is everyone? Weekends are hardest for me :( But so far so good.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2018, 03:55:30 PM »
Im going thru it but ill be ok... im tempted to call a few on my list who predictions didnt pan out and tell them about themselves but im not. Im gonna wait this roller coaster out. Reading here on other ppl experiences is helping. But i did go back n change some positive reviews to nevative

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2018, 04:41:01 PM »
Im going thru it but ill be ok... im tempted to call a few on my list who predictions didnt pan out and tell them about themselves but im not. Im gonna wait this roller coaster out. Reading here on other ppl experiences is helping. But i did go back n change some positive reviews to nevative
I’m sorry! Stay strong. Who was wrong for you?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2018, 05:06:00 PM »
I’m sorry! Stay strong. Who was wrong for you?

From PO Sarengelica and Mystic Bell. ....they nailed the current things but the outcome was wrong. Unless things turn around for me ofcourse but i doubt it . Johnathan Hunt was accurate in things but i dnt know yet if outcome will happen.
Christina474773 wrong. Ummm sweetheart tarot picked up well... healing power, hipatia inca princess both picked up well. Mondez wrong. Psychic reader is fake to me and wrong....

I have a few negative outcomes from hipatia inca princess, cookie reading wasnt negative but she gave good wit the bad, aries i will have to wait for timing to tell.   I cant think of anyone else. But sansanvi so far is the only one who has been getting things right back to back for me.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2018, 05:38:27 PM »

One of my exes messaged me with something similar a few years ago. At the time I had just had my son and was the happiest I'd ever been with my SO. This ex was the furthest thing from my mind and he's not one of the ones that I'd ever consider taking back.

They always want attention when they know we’re happy & we don’t care anymore  ;D

Trying to stay strong but there’s a reader available right now that I’ve been wanting to try. Oh well. It’s not that important

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 06:14:36 PM »
Hey listen we are all just human. And the point of the break is just to try. Try to refocus our time effort attention etc. If you fall off just get right back on. Don’t let a day of messing up keep you from trying. Chin up!

Where’s your vacation?

anything