Author Topic: ?  (Read 6839 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Esme Spenser-very gifted or just very good at what she does?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2018, 04:40:47 PM »
i've heard from another psychic on keen that the picture Esme used on Keen, which is the same she uses for her new website, is not her.  another advisor told me she knew the person who's picture she used, which I find rather odd. not sure why she would be using this picture then for her new site, especially if she takes clients in her office?

Safety?  Privacy?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2018, 05:19:10 PM »
i've heard from another psychic on keen that the picture Esme used on Keen, which is the same she uses for her new website, is not her.  another advisor told me she knew the person who's picture she used, which I find rather odd. not sure why she would be using this picture then for her new site, especially if she takes clients in her office?

Safety?  Privacy?

Safety from what? A critical review lol
Come on, its unprofessional to use stock photos on your professional site where you expect people to pay nearly $1000 an hour for your self-proclaimed gifts.
Like, why should I take you seriously if you do that? Another issue with psychics not being
accountable. They can't even put up their real information. SMH

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2018, 05:53:24 PM »
Could be privacy or just people are more likely to call an attractive younger person that older uglier person.

candiednut

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2018, 06:06:07 PM »
Could be privacy or just people are more likely to call an attractive younger person that older uglier person.

I am more likely to call the older uglier person lol. Younger attractive person is usually a stock photo model. If they can't even be honest about how they look like, what else are they going to lie about?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2018, 06:20:15 AM »

I am more likely to call the older uglier person lol. Younger attractive person is usually a stock photo model. If they can't even be honest about how they look like, what else are they going to lie about?
Agreed. Or the prettier ones are attention whores. Same difference.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2018, 08:14:30 AM »
Congratulations on making your 1000th post, HornetKick.  8)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2018, 01:18:42 PM »
Congratulations on making your 1000th post, HornetKick.  8)
I saw that too! TY!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2018, 01:47:17 PM »
This is insane, and is the highest price I've ever seen for a reader. 1 hour is $800. I've been burned by several $100-200 readers so there's no way I'm spending $800 on a reader. The website also has no information on it explaining her abilities or how she gives readings. Too many red flags, no reviews on her found on google.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2018, 03:12:53 PM »
The only other reader I know of that charged $800 for a reading was Sylvia Browne. Her reading was a flop for both people i know who booked with her .

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2018, 06:32:25 PM »

Safety?  Privacy?

Come on, its unprofessional to use stock photos on your professional site where you expect people to pay nearly $1000 an hour for your self-proclaimed gifts.
Like, why should I take you seriously if you do that? Another issue with psychics not being

Out of all the psychics you have called, exactly how many of them had their own, honest-to-God photo up?  Unless they were on CP, probably close to none.

She's using a photo that appears on a ton of plastic surgery websites.  A lot of the "real" looking readers are using stock photos also, just of average or so-so people.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2018, 07:06:34 PM »

Safety?  Privacy?

Out of all the psychics you have called, exactly how many of them had their own, honest-to-God photo up?  Unless they were on CP, probably close to none.

She's using a photo that appears on a ton of plastic surgery websites.  A lot of the "real" looking readers are using stock photos also, just of average or so-so people.

For Keen, I can understand. Most people view the place as barely semi-professional. For your own website, its different. Esme Spenser clearly isnt her real name..and then you add in the fact that
its not a real picture...and you are charging 1K an hour. I mean come on.  People that have their own storefronts see the value of being upfront and professional. Even California Psychics require a real picture. Just sayin...

ETA: I actually looked at my current favorites list...and most of them have their real pictures up. Some have their real names. Interesting.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:54:33 PM by bstalling »

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

Re:
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2018, 09:31:56 PM »
!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 07:44:51 PM by Alisonelizabeth06 »

anything