Author Topic: Poema  (Read 9482 times)

Offline jolimano

Re: Poema
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2020, 06:44:17 PM »
Hi everyone! New to the forum as a member, but Ive been reading a lot of posts here before then.  :)

I've had 3 readings with Poema. The first one, right away she described a dynamic between the POI and I accurately, that no other reader ever told me, so I was hooked right away. (Could be something she tells everyone, I don't know.) Mostly everything she said resonated, but there were a couple things that seemed way off. For one of them, she told me she saw Trader Joe's, which I have no connection to besides having one in my city. So she asked if there is a Joe in my life. Yes. She said that at the end year, he'll be introducing me to a guy. So I don't know if she was trying to make the image fit?

2nd reading, she started off right away, without me saying anything, by telling me that before she answered my call, she saw visions of scorpions run across her desk. Yes, that definitely pertains to my situation. I never mentioned the connection with that to her in my first reading. I was having a bad day that day because I learned information and spoke to others about some negative things, personal and about work. Every time I call a psychic though, I maintain a happy vibe, because I don't want to give anything away by my voice. After the scorpions thing, she told me something along the lines of, "Oh honey, you've got a lot of negative energies around you. Are you okay?" So that seemed to be of another validation for me.

All her readings for me resonate, and she gets really detailed and into it. Most of the details that I can confirm are spot on. One event she saw in the first reading never happened, which I already knew it wouldn't because it didn't make sense. She gave me a timeline of 3 years for my outcome. 2nd, it moved to closer to the end of this year. I know timing is tricky, or perhaps impossible, so I don't know. I'd like to read with her again though.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2020, 01:03:44 AM »
I think she’s absolutely excellent. She’s had 3 major hits for me so far. Will update ok the rest as they happen, but I recommend her — she hit the nail on dates/timelines.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2020, 01:40:47 AM »
I think she’s absolutely excellent. She’s had 3 major hits for me so far. Will update ok the rest as they happen, but I recommend her — she hit the nail on dates/timelines.

Really?? I like her a lot and she seems to tune in so well when it comes to POI's thoughts and feelings (or maybe she's just picking up what I think he is going through). She has told me dynamics or our past thing that no one has picked up on before, but she also gave me things that seemed way off, and maybe one thing I can confirm is definitely off. My first reading with her, the outcome was in 3 years. Second reading, the outcome was this winter. Fourth or maybe fifth reading(?) she didn't give me a timeline at all, but she seemed connected with the current situation for sure.

The hits that she has had with dates and timelines, were they major predictions or small ones?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 03:50:37 AM »
She’s gotten contact predictions, specific meetings and significant conversations re: commitment. In vivid detail.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2020, 04:03:01 AM »
She’s gotten contact predictions, specific meetings and significant conversations re: commitment. In vivid detail.

Well at this point, that doesn't bode well for me lol. I'm happy though that she got so many hits for you!!

Offline Joy

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 12:26:39 PM »
Despite past readings with mixed energies (I wrote about those in my previous reply in this post), I read with her again 3 weeks ago. I can only blame myself for it. I should have known better. Three weeks later, I can confirm that she mixed the energies again. Another male colleague of mine. Again, no romantic interest toward this guy on my part and he has a girlfriend, so I wouldn't think that he would have these grand plans for me. Explains the third party she mentioned though; explains also why, according to her reading, POI somehow sounded like a temper tantrum jerk, which I never noticed about him. LOL :D I don't know what it is with her picking on these people. Yes, the guy is around me, as we are colleagues and we work together, but we are not even that close or anything. All three things she said about him transpired, but none of this has anything to do with me and I couldn't care less. Poema gave a lot of detail and I can confirm most of it now. She can see things in telepathic-like way. The problem is that if I ask her to see something specifically, she wouldn't but sees things when she sees them. In my case, the major predictions weirdly involve people I don't care to know about. I suspect that a couple of small things from the somewhat long reading I had with her 3 weeks ago are indeed about the POI, but the center-stage ones are this colleague from work (*big sigh*).

anything